Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 39. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
ExtremeCoin Pool: http://exc.cryptc.me

DDOS Protected
2% Fees
Payout at 30 Confirms! (Will reduce over time as more miners join the pool)
PushPool (PROP) | US | Tier 1 Bandwidth + Latency
Mining (Stratum): stratum+tcp://mining.cryptc.me:9004

Enjoy!
cloudflare does not protect you from DDoS unless you're on business account paying $200/mo. But you provide mining.cryptc.me host which doesn't stand behind cloudflare which makes you vulnerable for DDoS attacks anyway. Saying this just to scatter your confidence you're protected.
Yep. My configuration for the mining subdomain is utilizing a different method of protection than cloudflare, whereas the web portal is setup to be protected by cloudflare the moment I decide to flip the switch to business or move it onto my other solution (its a great simple dns provider for free otherwise with great acceleration and caching). The web frontend is the least important part of the pool as miners can continue mining and receiving payouts. Thanks for your investigative work, though unnecessary and erroneous.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Thinking off the top of my head, there is an opportunity here to experiment a little

Coins seem to get ravaged when they hit an exchange only to end up in obscurity and often never gather any real interest beyond the PumpnDump.

The mining cycle of this coin is short to say the least and EXC will have to overcome the challenge of faltering miner interest sooner than most.

So

How will it pan out if it's kept off any major exchange until the mining phase is over?
When PoS work, assuming that's the direction you go in, is the sole generator of new coin?

This will allow supporting miners to claim their stakes now and be assured of a continuous income come exchange time.

The couple of months in hand can then be used to get this coin useful.

Is the 4mill a hard cap?
transaction fees high enough to keep this coin safe and stable are going to kill it as far as I can see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm in. Will be interesting to see what happens to the prices of this coin when the mining ends. Thanks CaptChadd.

It will die since nobody will mine it for fees, nor will anyone build any infrastructure (ie stores) to support it because of that knowledge.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm in. Will be interesting to see what happens to the prices of this coin when the mining ends. Thanks CaptChadd.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
New offer. 200,000 EXC for 1BTC.

That would mean you place the value of all the EXC coin at 20 Bitcoins.

The price of owning every single coin in a Crypto-Currency at just 20 Bitcoins, it does not matter if it is even for this coin, for any crypto that price is so cheap that a part time trader could buy them all up without blinking.

I don't think anyone will accept your offer, not now at least.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
WTB 100.000 for 0.6 BTC
Activity: 363
New offer. 200,000 EXC for 1BTC.
WTB 500,000 EXC for 1 BTC.
lol .. nice try

in the pool
anonymous   39,748Kh     makes   15,704.979EXC /day (likely less as the  predictions are always high)

noone is going to mine 40 mh for
0.032Btc a day
0.00082btc/mh/day

4mil coins ever? you have valued the total coin count at 8 BTC

lol, it was obviously a joke. people take this shit way too seriously.
Hi all,

Just to let you know that Extremecoin is now on Twitter : @Extremecoin

This will be the best place to keep updated about this coin and to get information out quickly.

I will be using it loads over the coming weeks and updating it literally as I make changes to the soon to be released Version 1.1 update which will be mandatory, as it will have updates to help keep your coin safer.

Thanks
Activity: 448
ExtremeCoin Pool: http://exc.cryptc.me

DDOS Protected
2% Fees
Payout at 30 Confirms! (Will reduce over time as more miners join the pool)
PushPool (PROP) | US | Tier 1 Bandwidth + Latency
Mining (Stratum): stratum+tcp://mining.cryptc.me:9004

Enjoy!
cloudflare does not protect you from DDoS unless you're on business account paying $200/mo. But you provide mining.cryptc.me host which doesn't stand behind cloudflare which makes you vulnerable for DDoS attacks anyway. Saying this just to scatter your confidence you're protected.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Woo! Love a new coin Thanks CaptChadd! Huh Huh
I am also brainstorming other ways to motivate miners to continue to mine EXC, other than standard TX fee's once the block rewards have stopped.

This could involved a P2Pool and the sendmany system but these are all the ideas.

If anyone in the community has some great input in this matter, I would be grateful, this is not my coin, I just developed and released it, it is the community's coin now backed by those that mine it and support it by spreading the word of EXC.

That's why I love the decentralisation trait of all of most of these currencies.
Bounty paid to Lollaskates for putting up the first pool and so quickly too.

Details of payment:

Date: 18/08/2013 10:07
To: Lollaskates EXC Pool PPzTJbeBhUsVdBpJow5e8EzRTW9gV1nZf6
Debit: -5000.00 EXC
Transaction fee: -0.04 EXC
Net amount: -5000.04 EXC
Transaction ID: fbe6bbbee43ceaeef1f77c4d5c3d9000b23cdeaa34207aa7c48c92d806aa0f16
I am working on the client update Version 1.1

This will include added checkpoints, a fixed transaction fee and Icon changes, to give a slight custom look to the client.

This fee will be there ready for when the block reward stops so the miners still going can get some reward back from the fees.

This should hope to safe guard the future of EXC and let it continue pass it 2 month period.

Getting the coin on an exchange is really going to help this, so for any supporters of this new Crypto, lets try and push that if we can.

It will be interesting to see how this coin would trade on an exchange with only 4 million total coins in circulation. With transaction fee's, trading and service/product purchases the only way to get hold of any EXC.

Then I can look over the next few weeks at how the fixed transaction system is playing out and it is needs to be tweaked a little.

Any due bounties will be paid today.

Many thanks
Activity: 280
Happy Mining EXC, Happy Exchangeing EXC !

============================

Pool Hash Rate   102.365 Mhash/s
Pool Efficiency   99.94%
Current Active Workers   81
Next Network Block   705    (Current: 704)
Last Block Found   704
Current Difficulty   10.18267806
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nice one! let´s see what it will bring us Smiley
lol .. nice try

in the pool
anonymous   39,748Kh     makes   15,704.979EXC /day (likely less as the  predictions are always high)

noone is going to mine 40 mh for
0.032Btc a day
0.00082btc/mh/day

4mil coins ever? you have valued the total coin count at 8 BTC

Diff 10
Pool Invalid   52 (40.31%)

ouch