Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 331. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
BTW, thx a lot Factom team. Due to your incompetence to deliver M2 on time, u ve cost us all a lot of money.

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
Actually, it's your incompetence as a trader/investor.  It's pretty easy to setup a hedge to protect yourself against moves contrary to your primary position.

Dude, this is fucking crypto investment, not fortune 500 $6 million investment. Who the fuck sets up a hedge for this unless u invest big time? I m no day trader or speculator like you, I structured and based my whole investment on Factom idea and the ability of the people behind this idea to deliver it. Also on the fact M2 will be delivered Q1. When it was not delivered within that date, the next promise was "just around the corner" after the end of Q1. Where are we now? 3 months after the end of Q1 is a bit too long.
Early in my career I made similar mistakes to you.  However, rather than blame others, I took responsibility and evaluated how I could improve and even profit from the same or like scenarios in the future. 

Lesson 1: Software is never released on time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
BTW, thx a lot Factom team. Due to your incompetence to deliver M2 on time, u ve cost us all a lot of money.

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
Actually, it's your incompetence as a trader/investor.  It's pretty easy to setup a hedge to protect yourself against moves contrary to your primary position.

Dude, this is fucking crypto investment, not fortune 500 $6 million investment. Who the fuck sets up a hedge for this unless u invest big time? I m no day trader of speculator like you, I structured and based my whole investment on Factom idea and the ability of the people behind this idea to deliver it. Also on the fact M2 will be delivered Q1. When it was not delivered within that date, the next promise was "just around the corner" after the end of Q1. Where are we now? 3 months after the end of Q1 is a bit too long.

That s why I am upset. Not cause of the amount invested cause it s not that significant anymore. I simply do not appreciate being lied to. I see you probably enjoy that since u do not mind.

Hy dude! Wink

Its a good time to buy now I think and compensate the loss. I also didn't see that coming that FCT goes down below 20. Investors sold because of the BTC rise, thats the only reason why we see those low prices now....

Good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1204

THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Dude, this is fucking crypto investment, not fortune 500 $6 million investment. Who the fuck sets up a hedge for this unless u invest big time? I m no day trader of speculator like you, I structured and based my whole investment on Factom idea and the ability of the people behind this idea to deliver it. Also on the fact M2 will be delivered Q1. When it was not delivered within that date, the next promise was "just around the corner" after the end of Q1. Where are we now? 3 months after the end of Q1 is a bit too long.

That s why I am upset. Not cause of the amount invested cause it s not that significant anymore. I simply do not appreciate being lied to. I see you probably enjoy that since u do not mind.

Indeed they dont keep there promise, make own profit with entry coins selling so their oke, and they cant even be bother to comment on bitcointalk.

What can i say, like this the coin never will rise cause people will only be happy to sell at buy price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Dude, this is fucking crypto investment, not fortune 500 $6 million investment. Who the fuck sets up a hedge for this unless u invest big time? I m no day trader or speculator like you, I structured and based my whole investment on Factom idea and the ability of the people behind this idea to deliver it. Also on the fact M2 will be delivered Q1. When it was not delivered within that date, the next promise was "just around the corner" after the end of Q1. Where are we now? 3 months after the end of Q1 is a bit too long.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Heard rumor on polo M2 coming June 1st..

Factom team any truth to this?

nope no date most likely someone who just bought looking for quick profit by generating hype

THANK YOU FOR THAT.

No one hedges alrcoins. That defeats the entire purpose of trading swing coins. This isn't a 401k

I do.

I've cost-averaged into a large long position as fundamentals have dictated.  As technicals tell me downturns are imminent, I take short positions to hedge my position and close those as price action improves all the while lowering my cost basis.

It's not rocket science.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
Actually, it's your incompetence as a trader/investor.  It's pretty easy to setup a hedge to protect yourself against moves contrary to your primary position.

No one hedges alrcoins. That defeats the entire purpose of trading swing coins. This isn't a 401k
Activity: 722
Merit: 500

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
Actually, it's your incompetence as a trader/investor.  It's pretty easy to setup a hedge to protect yourself against moves contrary to your primary position.

Agreed.

I don't normally see Ivans posts. He really is crazy!

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Interesting topic about Ethereum and Factom (with answer of Paul Snow):

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4lb6n4/ethereum_factom_insight_appreciated/
legendary

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
legendary
For now, the smartest thing is to stay away from the market until things settle. Selling now would be huge loss compared to peak price which was 5x what we have now. Play smart, control your feelings.
legendary
Activity: 952
I think that it is not the end of the drop of Factom. DAO and Waves are coming before it was Lisk jump to TOP 10 crypto. FCT really can go to nothing. From the technological point of view there are a lot of promises but no actual results.

Actually if you knew what you were talking about you would see that most alts are in free fall due to the BTC rise.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that it is not the end of the drop of Factom. DAO and Waves are coming before it was Lisk jump to TOP 10 crypto. FCT really can go to nothing. From the technological point of view there are a lot of promises but no actual results.
legendary
Too late to sell now. Keep holding and wait for M2. Let us hope it ll propel Factom where it should be.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I thought it was a good idea to reference a decade and a half old internet meme in the article.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
my first target would be 0.02btc thats still gives us a market cap of only 82million dollars
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This day is tough to most of the altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Great article from Brian Deery:

Never loose your child’s birth certificate

Readers have asked us: how we can secure private data publicly on a blockchain and also keep it private? Specifically, how would Factom “never lose your child’s birth certificate?” It would be foolish to publish private data, such as a birth certificate, on a blockchain where the whole world can read it. However, if you only publish a hash of the data, it does not prevent the loss of data, it only gives a reference point to see if it changed. This is a great question and core to the ideas around data management on the blockchain.

When we talk about all the wonderful things that can now be done with a blockchain, it takes a little thinking outside the box. As Henry Ford said, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Blockchains can change the way we do things, not what we do. Our claim would be confusing if you thought of birth certificates from the perspective of the 20th century; sheets of paper issued by a certificate authority, like a government.

What probably comes to mind is a mere hash of a digital certificate on the blockchain. “If I delete my copy, how is the hash going to retrieve my document?” As many of you know, hashes are one way, you cannot derive the original content from a hash. Conversely, things like a birth certificate should not be published on a blockchain because then anyone could read them. So how does one create a record that can never be lost?

(...)

https://www.factom.com/never-loose-your-childs-birth-certificate/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
oh my merkle tree!! I think Factom is rising from the ashes  Roll Eyes

It has already begun turning back Smiley Wait soon M2 from LaurenceTiana - https://twitter.com/LaurenceTiana/status/735886134320857089 Wink
Jump to: