Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 335. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Factom Technical Analysis for 05/20/2016 – Pivot Level Overview.
http://themerkle.com/factom-technical-analysis-for-05202016/

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Github showing some good progress.  Keep up the good work Team Factom Smiley

Well, last time Brian said, just around a corner. So yes, I believe we re very close to M2. I ll spend $20 on Factoids today. Smiley))
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Github showing some good progress.  Keep up the good work Team Factom Smiley
Activity: 778
And we go down again, which means this is no real push but under pump and dump orchestrated by our dear speculators. Nice.

Yes probably, we go up and down again a couple of times before the big spike, just like some months ago. Best thing to do is wait and hold instead of trading at 230-270.
legendary
And we go down again, which means this is no real push but under pump and dump orchestrated by our dear speculators. Nice.
legendary
Activity: 952
News is getting out there. More and more are hearing about Factom.

http://www.povertyinc.org/news/this-land-is-not-for-sale

Thanks for posting that:)
legendary
Activity: 924
finally ..seems the breakout happening.. Smiley

nice correction  Wink

And quick! Looks like the ETH pumpers are shopping around and liking what they see in Factom. Smiley
legendary
Allow me to drop a link of my own:

Quote from: Rebecca Campbell
Holberton School Begins Tracking Student Academic Credentials on the Bitcoin Blockchain

Educational institutions are turning their attention to the public blockchain to record and verify student credentials. Under normal circumstances, recording student achievements using paperwork can be labor-intensive and costly, making blockchain a significant step toward maximizing cheapness, security and transparency.

Holberton School of software engineering, based in San Francisco, is now actively recording student achievements through blockchain. In October 2015, the institution announced its plans, making it the world’s first school to authenticate academic certificates in this way.

An example of what an academic certificate stored in the Bitcoin blockchain from Holberton School would look like can be seen on Merkle.io.

According to HireRight, 86 percent of employers surveyed said that screening had exposed a candidate who had lied on his or her resume. Holberton School understands the struggles that companies face, which is one of the reasons it chose to store students’ academic records in the blockchain, Sylvain Kalache, co-founder of the school, told Bitcoin Magazine....

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/holberton-school-begins-tracking-student-academic-credentials-on-the-bitcoin-blockchain-1463605176

Factom is not mentioned in the article, but this service is right up its alley.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500

nice correction  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
Factom seems to be on the rise again.

Yes, I expect the same pattern as before, following Ether growth, which is really, really nice.
legendary
Activity: 952
Factom seems to be on the rise again.
legendary
Laurence Tiana from Factom on InformationAge: How blockchain will defend the Internet of Things.
http://www.information-age.com/technology/security/123461443/how-blockchain-will-defend-internet-things

Fascinating article: thanks for dropping the link. Unfortunate that the author didn't mention Factom.
Activity: 350
Laurence Tiana from Factom on InformationAge: How blockchain will defend the Internet of Things.
http://www.information-age.com/technology/security/123461443/how-blockchain-will-defend-internet-things

legendary
ETH keeps going up. Now is the right moment for FCT to pick up.
legendary
It already is. Strange that Ether would start to moon after the price of The Dao started to go up.

Ether got a lot of hype cause of the DAO and a lot of ETH was taken off the market as we know, so not that strange. Also Dao to ETH price has not changed that much yet. All in all once DAO is over ETH should start crashing big time. But it also depends on what BTC does as many people are hedging their BTC with ETH.

I personally converted all my ETH to Factoids.

You might be right. I'm going to hang on to the ETH I got for now, as it isn't much. To be honest, I (re)snagged some Factiods when the market was in the dumps. Smiley
legendary
You've got the first part of your wish. As for Factom, it was looking pretty good last night (Eastern time) but it got knocked down. The chart still looks good, though.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_fct

Interestingly, it seems to have bottomed at the same level at which the pump started a/o the end of February.

This is probably just another ride the wave scenario for everything else but Ether. With Ether, lots of coins ve been invested into DAO. Really a lot. This might affect the market situation.

It already is. Strange that Ether would start to moon after the price of The Dao started to go up.

Ether got a lot of hype cause of the DAO and a lot of ETH was taken off the market as we know, so not that strange. Also Dao to ETH price has not changed that much yet. All in all once DAO is over ETH should start crashing big time. But it also depends on what BTC does as many people are hedging their BTC with ETH.

Looking for sexy coins? Pls define a sexy coin! Smiley
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
You've got the first part of your wish. As for Factom, it was looking pretty good last night (Eastern time) but it got knocked down. The chart still looks good, though.

Interestingly, it seems to have bottomed at the same level at which the pump started a/o the end of February.

This is probably just another ride the wave scenario for everything else but Ether. With Ether, lots of coins ve been invested into DAO. Really a lot. This might affect the market situation.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Bitcoin is much different to Litecoin. When you compare the prices for the last 12 months then you can see that Bitcoin raised over 100% while Litecoin only raised around 10%. Bitcoin is much more into focus by the world when it is watching to crypto currencies. If you ask people on the street what Bitcoin is, then most have already heared about. When you ask what Litecoin is, then most are looking frown at you. The halving cuts the amount of newly created Bitcoins and thus, the demand will be higher than the offer. The price will rise, either way.

Wonder, why everyone thinks halving has Bitcoin, Bitcoin price must necessarily rise. Remember what happened to Litecoin, then also all been waiting for that since halving has, Litecoin costs should rise, but this did not happen, the price remained at the same level or even declined slightly, it is also possible to be Bitcoin this time.
legendary

Jump to: