Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 364. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
Some customers may be interested at many/high prices - proofofexistence.com costs $2 now!?  Yet i could post a hash in bitcoin transaction myself and waiting for a low fee, no?  - which bloats bitcoin blockchain but for the time being is better/easier/not relying on more -  Yet keeping paying customers ultimately depends on Factoms business relationships,
- if it gets too expensive customers/competitiors could start running another Factom network/chain being opensource.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
That also means that actually the Value of each Factoid will be equil to 73000 coins

some calculations

Example;

1 million entry coins a month would be 1000x20(basic package)= 20000 dollar a month / 73000 = $ 0,27 each factoid.
(Factom is in beta phase and already have like half mil entrys a month, sky is the limit)

10 mill = 2,7 dollar
100 mill = 27
1 billion = 270 dollar

Each coin based and i expect when this tech continu and people start adapting factom on the bitcoin and ethereum blockchain
1 billion entry a month will not be that strange.

whats your vision on that ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Can you mine this?

Factoids are not mineable, there is no mining in Factom. Originally FCT were distributed to Token Sale supporters, pre-sale and early contributors, and the supply is deflationary as of now.
However in the future, after our milestone #3 is delivered about 75K FCT a year will be distributed to Federated Servers who help maintain the network with their resources.

Factom you say that 75k factoids will be made a year but isnt it a month ?

10% per year inflation, that way less then 1% a month. I d say that s healthy number if Factom becomes internationally recognizable. However, you need to have in mind the fact Factoids will be destroyed in exchange for entry credits as well. Which means supply and demand will be well balanced.

In short, the future inflation will actually be close to 0 (0%). Smiley

Yup, supply should match demand and we should stick to these current number - what gets destroyed until last milestone gets finished. This is why I love Factom.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Can you mine this?

Factoids are not mineable, there is no mining in Factom. Originally FCT were distributed to Token Sale supporters, pre-sale and early contributors, and the supply is deflationary as of now.
However in the future, after our milestone #3 is delivered about 75K FCT a year will be distributed to Federated Servers who help maintain the network with their resources.

10% per year inflation, that way less then 1% a month. I d say that s healthy number if Factom becomes internationally recognizable. However, you need to have in mind the fact Factoids will be destroyed in exchange for entry credits as well. Which means supply and demand will be well balanced.

In short, the future inflation will actually be close to 0 (0%). Smiley It has been said many times. So do not worry about the future inflation.
legendary
Can you mine this?

legendary
Can you mine this?

Correctly. 75k factoids will be made it a month.

Yea factom made a mistake when he posted that but it made me confussed haha Wink so i was on the right end otherwise i would buy much and much more.
Can you mine this?

Correctly. 75k factoids will be made it a month.
legendary
Can you mine this?

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
 If you want to try Bitmex but don't support the pump&dump club, get a different referral link.
Just mind  high leverage trading is dangerous and many providers (brokers) have a bad or mixed reputation  (not sure about bitmex yet: http://bittrust.org/bitmex)
Often the spread is much higher or less transparent than on simple "spot exchanges" -  even x2.5 Leverage on Poloniex is dangerous enough - and after all you could become a catalysator of Pump&Dump since you never know which direction they may turn to knock you into forced liquidation ( "SHORT squeeze" / "LONG squeeze")
Reasonable/safe Leverage is often considered to be dynamically chosen for each deal between x1.01  up to x3 or so - in slowly moving assets like the DOW jones anything higher limits your chances to change strategy and get out unhurt later than you planed for example  (as of risk and daily fees)

http://i.imgur.com/zJhDKZp.png

It's a vain hope.
  If you want to try Bitmex but don't support the pump&dump club, get a different referral link.  
Just mind  high leverage trading is dangerous and many providers (brokers) have a bad or mixed reputation  (not sure about bitmex yet: http://bittrust.org/bitmex)
Often the spread is much higher or less transparent than on simple "spot exchanges" -  even x2.5 Leverage on Poloniex is dangerous enough - and after all you could become a catalysator of Pump&Dump since you never know which direction they may turn to knock you into forced liquidation ( "SHORT squeeze" / "LONG squeeze")
Reasonable/safe leverage is often considered to be dynamically considerately chosen for each deal you do between x1.01  up to x3 in slowly moving assets like the DOW Jones. Anything higher limits your chances to change strategy for example to get out unhurt later than you planed (as of 1. risk/leverage 2. daily fees) for example after a pump/dump is over

I think i like Factom (not yet entirely sure about every detail)  - and think the price will be fine again for enough time in near future besides this week, as pump&dump prices are not sustainable.

This thread just doesn't need your 1000 pages of calling prices, they belong to trollboxes if anywhere.
On regulated stockmarkets pump and dump is illegal.
You don't want to attach such a connotation to Factom or any Cryptocurrency that you really care about

If Factom is about honesty and reliablity of records than it is not about P&Ds   

Also, I do suggest the dev team to move this thread to altocoin announcement thread. I know you re gonna argue Factoids are not altcoins but it would definitely get much more exposure there. Comparable threads have over 1000 pages there. Nobody checks in project development for new coins.

I agree, that this topic should be moved to the correct section of the forum. But it is also necessary to write the owners of this forum to make the transfer. Now I will write to Brian Derry develop thought about the topic transfer into the correct section.

crazyivan, best to move this thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0  ?

We used to have a thread in Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) but we decided to close it because FCT are not an alt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/factoid-the-software-token-for-the-factom-network-993334

We are happy with the attention we are getting on this thread, we don't need 1000 pages worth Smiley

Thanks for suggesting and for being an awesome community.
now several of you guys officially identify as pumpers? why dont you make a pump announcement thread instead?
Hey, I'm gonna ask you. Why do you hate factom? because of you didn't buy FCT?
now several of you guys officially identify as pump & dumpers ? why dont you make a pump announcement thread instead?
Never make your investment decisions based on what other people tell you on this or any other forum. Do not forget, people have different interests, trolls want to have price go down and pumpers want it to go up. That being said, I m not saying anyone here is a troll or pumpers, just a general remark.

DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

It's going down now. down, down, down. Who can this situation explain? Cheesy We don't have lots of information about any factom news.
+ We don't know why is falling down now. Actually nobody knows lol

On the exchanges appeared large amount FCT coins for sale, to purchase demand fell. Therefore we see now falling cost FCT coins. For this purpose, no news is not necessary.
When the amount of coins for sale FCT will decrease naturally increase the demand for the purchase, then we will see once again raising the cost FCT coins.
Common law of the market.

So you believe FCT will be go up soon? Until Milestone 2 will be released.
But Actually We don't know when Milestone 2 is released. You said Dev team doesn't know too! Smiley

If the development team adheres to its schedule, then we have to see the finished Milestone 2 end of March.
Never make your investment decisions based on what other people tell you on this or any other forum. Do not forget, people have different interests, trolls want to have price go down and pumpers want it to go up. That being said, I m not saying anyone here is a troll or pumpers, just a general remark.

DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

It's going down now. down, down, down. Who can this situation explain? Cheesy We don't have lots of information about any factom news.

On the exchanges appeared large amount FCT coins for sale, to purchase demand fell. Therefore we see now falling cost FCT coins. For this purpose, no news is not necessary.
When the amount of coins for sale FCT will decrease naturally increase the demand for the purchase, then we will see once again raising the cost FCT coins.

So you believe FCT will be go up soon? Until Milestone 2 will be released.
But Actually We don't know when Milestone 2 is released. You said Dev team doesn't know too! Smiley

DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

legendary
I've talked to a few people long on Factom and we will use Bitmex 10X with 25-50BTC each for longs when they open tomorrow to cause a massive short squeeze. Like I've said since 0.004 short sellers will be sorry. Smiley

We've given 2 days for the chinese to accumulate like Polo did March 6 to 8. Time to pick up the pace to 0.01.  Smiley

Big NEWS from bitmex!

FREE Create Account - x10 Leverage for Margin Trading

https://www.bitmex.com

- Bitmex Create Account
(Looks like you found a referral code! You will receive a 10% fee discount for the first six months.)

It will list at 12:00 UTC (BIG PUMP Coming Soon)

Since you are a hero member, you should know by now REFERRAL links re not allowed in the body text on Bitcointalk. Pls remove or I will report you. Rules are rules.

DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.

legendary

DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.
I've talked to a few people long on Factom and we will use Bitmex 10X with 25-50BTC each for longs when they open tomorrow to cause a massive short squeeze. Like I've said since 0.004 short sellers will be sorry. Smiley

We've given 2 days for the chinese to accumulate like Polo did March 6 to 8. Time to pick up the pace to 0.01.  Smiley

Big NEWS from bitmex!

FREE Create Account - x10 Leverage for Margin Trading

https://www.bitmex.com

It will list at 12:00 UTC (BIG PUMP Coming Soon)

How can believe this? I can't believe this! Could you explain how to BIG PUMP coming?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2iktco1.jpg
No, No I just wondering if it will list at 12:00 UTC, Is many of coin gone to BITMEX? :-d
Jump to: