Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 465. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
TNABC 2015 - PAUL SNOW COFOUNDER FACTOM Innovating the Blockchain.

Paul Snow presents Factom at TNABC - Miami, enjoy the video, it is pleasant and funny to watch.
He's our superstar!  Smiley

Did anyone else just realize the applicability of Factom to the Internet of Things? I'm almost done writing an article about it, and am surprised it isn't talked about more.

We do realize, we have been in talks with some industry players.
Thanks for mentioning it and looking forward to see your article.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Did anyone else just realize the applicability of Factom to the Internet of Things? I'm almost done writing an article about it, and am surprised it isn't talked about more.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Koinify? So it won't be on counterparty nor mastercoin?

Koinify uses Counterparty. This means that Factom will be a Counterparty token.
Which is a Bitcoin transaction.

We are also looking at Omni, to have supporters be able to participate on as many platforms as possible.
We want to make our crowdsale easy and accessible to everyone.

This is an announcement about our intention to have a crowdsale, details on how to participate and when are not defined yet.
Official announcements will be made when we are ready.
Activity: 432

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
koinify is a counterparty thing
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Summary of all Factom announcements at TNABC today from Paul Snow:

The Factom Gutenberg Project Hashes as seen on the Factom Explorer.

Book Entry

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Would it be any live stream?

It would be awesome...

Good luck, Mr. Snow & co. there seems to be a lot of expectation about Factom, I really like it.

I am not aware of a live stream, but Bitcoinist.net say they will delay broadcast the entire event.

http://bitcoinist.net/tnabc-miami-2015-broadcast/
Paul Snow will make major announcements about Factom tomorrow at 11:30AM.

In the meantime both Factom and Storj teams are hanging out over dinner before the TNABC inauguration party.

Activity: 249

Factom will be attending TNABC on January 16-18.

Paul Snow will be presenting at 11:30-12:30 EST on Saturday the 17th on Main Stage.

More details about the presentation can be found here: http://btcmiami.com/speakers/paul-snow/

If you are in Miami and plan to go to the conference you are invited to come and see us at the Factom booth.

Peter Kirby and David Johnston together with our community leaders will also be present and will be ready to answer any questions you may have.

Would it be any live stream?

It would be awesome...

Good luck, Mr. Snow & co. there seems to be a lot of expectation about Factom, I really like it.

Factom will be attending TNABC on January 16-18.

Paul Snow will be presenting at 11:30-12:30 EST on Saturday the 17th on Main Stage.

More details about the presentation can be found here: http://btcmiami.com/speakers/paul-snow/

If you are in Miami and plan to go to the conference you are invited to come and see us at the Factom booth.

Peter Kirby and David Johnston together with our community leaders will also be present and will be ready to answer any questions you may have.
This is a really cool idea, I will keep my eye on it and I hope it grows Smiley

If you think factom is cool, you should be checking out what factom and storj are trying todo together Wink
Very true!  I suspect more cross-integration is forthcoming with other projects for the duo...

Both Factom and Storj are very open to collaboration and integration with other projects in the space.
We have a very close relationship with Storj, we have met several times and look forward for our respective platforms to launch and see what we can do together.

We are also in touch with a number of other projects, businesses, and organizations, watch this space for news, updates, and announcements.

If you think factom is cool, you should be checking out what factom and storj are trying todo together Wink
Very true!  I suspect more cross-integration is forthcoming with other projects for the duo...

What are they planning and can you invest in this new collaboration between storj and FACTOM?

This video is pretty nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhLqEn87kM

How do you invest in FACTOM?

There will be a crowdsale in the near future but you will not be investing in Factom per se, there are no shares or dividends in Factom.
When the network goes live you will also be able to earn Factoids for offering your computational power by being a node.
Factoids (the Factom coin) is like fuel for our platform, used within our software. We will release more details when an official crowdsale announcement is made.
Activity: 84

What are they planning and can you invest in this new collaboration between storj and FACTOM?

This video is pretty nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhLqEn87kM

How do you invest in FACTOM?

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Very true!  I suspect more cross-integration is forthcoming with other projects for the duo...
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
Mercurial
This is a really cool idea, I will keep my eye on it and I hope it grows
Activity: 84

This looks like a cool coin but private investors are already involved in it. That is poor practice.

Is this just a pump n dump scam for the early investors?

Sure the product looks cool and will be useful but it seems like it will be used to cover up a pump n dump so a small group of friends can profit huge.

anyways... it's still pretty early on... can I invest in FACTOM yet?

Jump to: