Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 21. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hey,

I have a new example for the logo:

Keep in mind that the discussion thread about the logo is located @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-us-to-choose-a-new-failcommunitys-logo-1555342

P.S. Only one donation for the block explorer is made. I hope that more people would help us.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey, Adam,

Buddy, NO! I already know the guy who first send the 0.005 BTC for the block explorer. His registration on the forum is like 4-5 months old and he said he only has a few FAIL coins. If some of the people here on the forum (or most likely some of the FAIL holders) decides to help, then its all good. But you are the last person on Earth who should send BTC for the explorer! If we don't get enough funds and fairglu decides to take the explorer down, well, we can pay about it on a later time.

Cheers,
Spartak

Ok bud, but any issues come too me  Grin

Take care
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey, Adam,

Buddy, NO! I already know the guy who first send the 0.005 BTC for the block explorer. His registration on the forum is like 4-5 months old and he said he only has a few FAIL coins. If some of the people here on the forum (or most likely some of the FAIL holders) decides to help, then its all good. But you are the last person on Earth who should send BTC for the explorer! If we don't get enough funds and fairglu decides to take the explorer down, well, we can pay about it on a later time.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary

Finally, I would like to point out that the hosting of our block explorer expired 37 days ago and I'm not sure how to express my gratitude to fairglu (CryptoID's owner) who is still keeping it alive... Personally I am flat broke and currently I can't afford to pay about the hosting, but if some of you want to help, here is the way:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/fail/
BTC: 1BBhk24CBNZqixmcrgJMg9pdqtHHNdhiwS

Bud, we need to keep it going. I've got some BTC spare, let me know how much is needed.

You said the below:

P.S. FAIL team members are FORBIDDEN to send funds to that address! All of you did enough!
P.S.2. The guy/s who want to help can send me a PM with the amount/s and I'll try to make it up on a later time.

You have done more than enough! I'm willing to help! Also I may be able to get another block explorer up for us......just waiting to hear back of the guy but not heard off him for about a month!!

legendary
@FAILCommunity
That was fast. Someone already send 0.0050 BTC to the explorer's BTC address, but no PM yet. I just hope that he is not one of our team members, because he'll be in trouble. Smiley

Thank you for the help!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

We have some news for you. About a week ago I posted this:

In the past several weeks I am discussing FAIL involvement in a project, which might have a huge impact to the cryptocurrency world. Several members of our team already know some things (but not everything).

Stay FAILed! (i.e. tuned)

Now I'm going reveal some things (though I will not mention names). A famous bitcointalk user contacted me more than a month ago and he wanted us to talk about something. It was later revealed that he and number of other people are planning to launch a project, which can indeed have a huge impact to the world of cryptocurrencies. We first started to get to know each other, talked about life, beer and pretty much everything. At a later time he told me that he is following FAIL and that he liked our honesty (his words, not mine). He wanted us to get involved in the marketing of their project and we first shared some opinions and discussed some strategies. I'll be honest with you and I will tell you that I was pretty excited, because he also offered FAIL (as a cryptocurrency) to join the project  and promised help (for the coding part). I also shared some of the stuff with part of our team and I was thinking that our struggling will finally over, but all of this turned out to be a utter bullshit...

I've discovered that a guy with some background in scams is involved in their project and he then started babbling (not sure if I have to use this word) when I shared my concerns with him. He agreed with me and he talked with some other guy from their team, but after that he started to talk nonsenses. I was invited, because I can spot the scams, he just wanted to chat with me and some other yada yada, which I honestly don't remember.

Bottom line is that we continue on our own!

I haven't heard from pnoch in the past 5-6 days so I assume we have no news (except that the 32 bit version is ready) regarding development of our new wallet. We will release the wallet once we are sure that we have Win 32, 64 bit and OSX working versions.

We continue to accept votes/proposals on/about our new FaiLCommunity logo. The thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-us-to-choose-a-new-failcommunitys-logo-1555342. Few hours ago I talked with our designer Isaac, but he will be probably inactive for some time as he is now in the Netherlands to study. Smiley

Finally, I would like to point out that the hosting of our block explorer expired 37 days ago and I'm not sure how to express my gratitude to fairglu (CryptoID's owner) who is still keeping it alive... Personally I am flat broke and currently I can't afford to pay about the hosting, but if some of you want to help, here is the way:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/fail/
BTC: 1BBhk24CBNZqixmcrgJMg9pdqtHHNdhiwS

P.S. FAIL team members are FORBIDDEN to send funds to that address! All of you did enough!
P.S.2. The guy/s who want to help can send me a PM with the amount/s and I'll try to make it up on a later time.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

legendary
@FAILCommunity
My newest suggestions:

Reminder: Discussion thread about our new FailCommunity logo is located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-us-to-choose-a-new-failcommunitys-logo-1555342

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity
https://file-up.net/big_24fca2086e1de1ae6720160807221904.html

here is embodied the idea of something like this, can change everything, but the idea seems clear

Hello,

Thank you for you suggestion, but the idea is to have a simpler, yet funny logo. You wrote FAIL twice in yours, which is not needed. You can see all sugestions in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-help-us-to-choose-a-new-failcommunitys-logo-1555342

Thanks again,
Spartak
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
https://file-up.net/big_24fca2086e1de1ae6720160807221904.html

here is embodied the idea of something like this, can change everything, but the idea seems clear
legendary
@FAILCommunity
hi, may I suggest a small logo, simple just to pick up the color, do you mind?

Hello,

Of course nobody would mind. Thank you for your efforts!

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
hi, may I suggest a small logo, simple just to pick up the color, do you mind?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

32 bit version of the new FAIL wallet is now fixed! 64 bit is on the way, but no rush. In the past several weeks I am discussing FAIL involvement in a project, which might have a huge impact to the cryptocurrency world. Several members of our team already know some things (but not everything).

Stay FAILed! (i.e. tuned)

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey,

Just to say hi and to confirm we're still here. Smiley We have some news, but nothing worthy to announce.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
so what about wallet update?

Hello,

We are still FAILing. Smiley

Better join the discussion about our logo. The wallet will come one way or another.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Heya,

I created a discussion thread in the Altcoins section, because a lot of people are not following this thread. Will try to get some more opinions.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
so what about wallet update?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I like your idea Cheesy red is always good. not too dark red tho. how can it become funnier? Im missing the point on this Cheesy

Well, so far both with Issac agreed that using opposite "F" is a good idea and that's it. That's why I am trying to create an discussion so other people (outside the team too) to give their opinions, but so far nobody cares (again, outside FAIL team), because coins like TRUMP are more "interesting". Grin

I Do like this logo, awesome work Isaac!!

I think red is a good idea for the text, a different red to the circle.

It is FAIL after all. I still believe we need to stick with the simplicity. This one looks too complicated and unclear imo.

This looks great! awesome job Isaac!

EDIT: Haha, Leon. Don't you have some remarks on it? Smiley
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
EarnBitcoins.INFO
Hello,

Another example for logo from Isaac.

P.S. We are still here. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers,
Spartak

This looks great! awesome job Isaac!
legendary
Hello,

Another example for logo from Isaac.

P.S. We are still here. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers,
Spartak

I Do like this logo, awesome work Isaac!!

I think red is a good idea for the text, a different red to the circle.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Ela re malaka Smiley

I think that FAIL should be in red and the letters should be equal. I also think it should be something funnier. Smiley FAIL man was a good idea, but we kinda decided not to use it.

I like your idea Cheesy red is always good. not too dark red tho. how can it become funnier? Im missing the point on this Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: