Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 18. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Heya,

Yesterday I had a short conversation with our Lead developer Panoch. We should have some news before/on February 6, when we both have birthdays. Smiley I will travel to Brno, Czech Republic on January 25. Wish me luck. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, because I haven't posted recently. Here's how our FB looks now:

Unfortunately, Facebook deleted our most viral video, otherwise imo we should have had more than 40,000 page likes, but that's ok. Smiley Good thing is that several people already offered their own videos and we're planning to award them with FAIL coins after our next release.

I've been pretty busy lately as I am about to relocate from Sofia, Bulgaria to Brno, Czech Republic. That would happen in about 10 days from now. 

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

This is how Facebook page looks now:

As of now we have exactly 21,234 page likes, but they're growing every minute. Yesterday we had like 18,000. Keep in mind that:
1) Its all organic (we haven't boosted a single post).
2) So far it has nothing to do with FAILCoin as a cryptocurrency (but it gives us a large user base).

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Happy New Year! We're about to pass 16,000 likes on our Facebook page. 2017 is our year! Hugs to everyone!
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Happy New Year to all FAILers !  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We've reached a new milestone! 11,000 likes on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/) and soon our posts will reach to more than 10 MILLION people.

You can't imagine how excited I am! I am also very proud with the people in our team. They are still here no matter what, but things now would be much easier for us! We've got 30 new likes as I'm writing this!!!

I wish happy holidays to you all!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
We've reached new milestones: over 6.1 million people reached to https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/ and now over 7,000 liked the page.

EDIT:

Here's how the page insights look just 2 days later:

I am thinking about weekly rewards to people who share FAILCommunity's posts. Say first 50 who share a post and their wallet address will receive X number of coins. Things in our social side are developing a lot better than I expected. It is extremely important to reach to as many people as we can and I can say we're achieving it.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

You can see the difference since December 23:

Our posts reached out to more than 2 million people on Facebook + we now have over 2,400 page likes and we continue to have 300-500 new likes per day. Don't know when this is going to stop, but its still pretty good.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

I wish you Merry Christmas, much health, happiness and love in your families & friends. Be good to each other and always try to help as failure is part of everyone's lives and we're all have our ups and downs. Same goes to FAILCoin. FAIL would be 3 years old in March 8, 2017 and we haven't progressed that much (i.e. we have delayed our next release a lot), but make no mistakes - I believe in Karma, and sooner or later we're going to look better. Currently we're working mostly 'behind the scenes' and I'd say that I'm proud with our members and that you should expect new ones. I will repeat that nothing will be updated, until Panoch finishes his work on the hard fork (note: old wallet file should be compatible with the new version). We will then think about a time frame on when FAIL mining should be over and become a Full PoS coin. I am also extremely happy that our Facebook posts reached out to more than 815,000 people this week alone and we have 508 new page likes. The most important thing for a success of a given cryptocurrency is adoption and our goal is to reach out to as many people as we can.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity

A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
295k+ people reach, 101k views, 503 likes, 1593 shares and 339 comments. And we have 215 more page likes (412 in total).

legendary
@FAILCommunity
This is insane. Smiley This video has reached to almost 110k people (they were 108,300 about 5 mins ago). This is the result:

I was forced to turn off the notifications for this post. Smiley Remember that our goal is to develop ourselves as a community with its own cryptocurrency. The more people know about us - the better. I have even seen friends sharing the same video from pages with 10s of thousands likes. They even used the same title - "Snoop Dogg's cat". Smiley Have some fun with the video: https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/videos/1368012093218767/

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Behold! Our most viral post:

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Just exchanged few private messages with SuprNova pools owner ocminer. Servers (as you can imagine) are paid with fees, which are taken by the given pool, but at the moment, FAILCoin isn't exactly something, which can be considered profitable. This particular server has a failed hdd (I assume we're talking about bad sectors) and needs to be replaced. FAIL is the only coin there, so this was one of the main reasons for OC to decide to shut down the FAIL pool. I really get his point and what he's doing now (and for the past 2 years) is a favor to us, which will not be forgotten.

Bottom line is that SuprNova pool will remain open until at least February 29. I really do hope that our Lead dev will be ready by January, but no promises here...

Thank you, OC!

Stay strong & stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Well at least I learnt how to set up a pool!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think it's time to hit the bed, Adam. Here's 1:45 am and I'm about to watch a movie for like 20 mins (so it can then watch me sleeping). Wink
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Okay, I deleted my latest post, because ocminer just contacted me on Twitter:

Looks like you can continue to mine at SuprNova. I'm glad we sorted this out...

Cheers,
Spartak

Well at least I learnt how to set up a pool!!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Okay, I deleted my latest post, because ocminer just contacted me on Twitter:

Looks like you can continue to mine at SuprNova. I'm glad we sorted this out...

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
We've talked about this with Adam (batesresearch) just now on Telegram. Personally I was not aware about suprnova's intentions, but I did wrote to ocminer as well.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Seen that Fail.Suprnova.cc is closing, please everyone withdraw your funds. We will work to get another pool set up asap

I have contacted Suprnova.cc owner to get an idea of date of closure.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just noticed that 5 days ago someone bought 0.1BTC worth of FAIL (212,340 coins at 47 satoshi) on EmpoEX. That should be the largest trade for the past... 1 year. Cheesy I would like to thank to the guy who bought them as it is some support. And I'm sorry that the seller couldn't have waited a bit longer. Otherwise, nothing new. Just having conversation with the lead developer on Telegram, but we're mostly talking about our lives. He doesn't like to talk much about development, but all is good. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: