Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 22. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Ela re malaka Smiley

I think that FAIL should be in red and the letters should be equal. I also think it should be something funnier. Smiley FAIL man was a good idea, but we kinda decided not to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hello,

Another example for logo from Isaac.

P.S. We are still here. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers,
Spartak

maybe a different colour in the fail letters? a darker one?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Another example for logo from Isaac.

P.S. We are still here. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
hi, i buy failcoin at 20 sat EACH.. send me PM if interesting.. Thanks
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

It appears that multifaucet.tk moved to cryptoguru.tk and FailCoin is no longer listed there. I've had a discussion with GrinZ (the owner) and he told me that 4119 coins are left from the old faucet. Currently I don't have the chance to run the wallet and we agreed for him to send me the coins in a later time. We will make sure to have at least several faucets, but at the moment there is more important work to be finished first.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Isaac gave me another example for the FailCommunity's logo, but it was late at night and I was just too tired:

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Can you ask him to upload it just for test?

2 days ago there was a discussion on slack between pnoch, Kostas and me about that. You can send me your e-mail in order to invite you and you will see everything that we talked about before. Smiley If there are other people who silently follow FAIL, please send me your e-mails and I'll invite you too. As of now our slack channel is not publicly announced...
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Can you ask him to upload it just for test?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
after few more blocks we will hit block N 1000000
 Smiley
How is the development going?
When is expected the new wallet?

Yeah, like 15 blocks away. Smiley The wallet is ready since a few weeks, but like I already said - it won't work with the current *dat file. pnoch is working on a solution.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
after few more blocks we will hit block N 1000000
 Smiley
How is the development going?
When is expected the new wallet?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

The owner of alcurEX answered me yesterday and his exact words were: "We are still working with coin listing features. Lets talk after its ready."... I think we will be fine. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
The more exchanges the better. they provide visibily and a wider community base.

Yeah, but for now alcurEX does not respond if it will keep FAIL and EmpoEX guys has not been around for like 2 weeks now. We are making final adjustments on the wallet and we will talk with few exchanges after the release.
legendary
The more exchanges the better. they provide visibily and a wider community base.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Does any of you has coins on EmpoEX and do you have problems with deposit/withdrawal? I can't currently test it.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
listing Fail on to yobit exchange is good decision imho  Wink

They want to be paid and we want to play fair. I did asked them couple of times, but with no result.

I also want to see this coin on Yobit,Yobit is a good source of investors and would also to see how failcoin will perform on Yobit flatform,and beside compare to other trading flatform they seldom delist a coin,if coin wth small reputation can easily enter why not fail who's been here for quite some time..

For now I just hope that alcurEX and EmpoEX will keep our pairs. alcurEX is developing very good and currently it has more than 2000 BTC weekly volume. I did asked both of the exchanges to give us more time, but none of them answered. halibit (the owner of alcurEX) told me that he decided not to list FAIL on his new exchange (it is now alcurex.com, not *org), but I have send him another message on which I don't have answer yet.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

They want to be paid and we want to play fair. I did asked them couple of times, but with no result.

I also want to see this coin on Yobit,Yobit is a good source of investors and would also to see how failcoin will perform on Yobit flatform,and beside compare to other trading flatform they seldom delist a coin,if coin wth small reputation can easily enter why not fail who's been here for quite some time..
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
I think the new Alcurex site did not list FAIL, maybe you want to update the OP.

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of that and I'm in contact with halibit (the alcurEX owner). I'm not sure if we are going to be listed again, but we will at least try. Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I think the new Alcurex site did not list FAIL, maybe you want to update the OP.

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of that and I'm in contact with halibit (the alcurEX owner). I'm not sure if we are going to be listed again, but we will at least try. Smiley
legendary
Hello,

Here is one more example:

Cheers,
Spartak

I dont like the backward f very much in this one.
Pages:
Jump to: