Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 16. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I'm glad we're on the same page. We are currently @ ~1,498,150 block and If everything goes well FAIL will become full PoS @ 1,6 - 1,65M block. That is why there is no point to build other pools and I believe ocminer will stand us for about 1.5 months more. Smiley Our hashrate was always small as people think we're joking. Smiley And we will be very fragile if we continue with the PoW phase. I also believe that PoS is the future and that is why we decided to go to that direction.

i will respectfully disagree with the full PoS ...

for many reasons which i wont voice here - as the path has already been chosen ... but then - i AM a miner at the core Wink ...

but yup - we are very much on the same page - and ocminer is one of the 'greats' of the mining pool arena ... he has much respect - from community and also personally ...

the cwi-pool system is not being built for competitiveness OR market share - even though that will happen eventually ... it was originally an internal project that has just expanded ... the new module for the cwi-pool system will be a very different animal altogether also ... away from mpos and become the cwi-multicoin exchanged system ... all we need now is to get the cashflow to start the proceedings Wink ...

but again ... the pool is being built more for the experience and capacity to build - than to take any form of market share from ocminer or any other pools out there ... it is moreso in preparation for integration into the cwi ecosystem ...

adam sounds like a competent dev ... maybe we could also work something out with cwi also ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I'm glad we're on the same page. We are currently @ ~1,498,150 block and If everything goes well FAIL will become full PoS @ 1,6 - 1,65M block. That is why there is no point to build other pools and I believe ocminer will stand us for about 1.5 months more. Smiley Our hashrate was always small as people think we're joking. Smiley And we will be very fragile if we continue with the PoW phase. I also believe that PoS is the future and that is why we decided to go to that direction.
legendary
crysx,

Don't bother now. FAIL's 3rd birthday is in like 2 weeks and you can see that there is not much to show now. More important is to deliver our next release and then build on top of it. I've said it 100s of times - we're not working with mercenaries (i.e. "Give me some BTC and I'll do that."), which is extremely hard, but it was our choice. Adam is a great guy and I trust him, so you there is no problem for you to be included in the team as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

thats all good and well mate ...

the cwi-pool system is currently being rebuilt and the pool will be functional again in the coming days ...

but even so - i appreciate the work that is being done - as we work in a very similar fashion ... what this does is build a strong union of likeminded individuals and teams - for the betterment of the projects they focus on ...

this makes for an interesting and communal 'helping hand' with the respective skills that the individuals and teams have ... which makes for a good way to bond also ...

the pool is just a small part of what we can do - and once rebuilt - can serve to make it easier to build any upgrade - unless the coin is going full PoS where these types of pools will become pretty much useless in that respect ... so its not real issue either way ...

we are much more than pools in anyway - and depending on what can be done - we can make sure that other services and 'help' can be done - utilizing the infrastructure we have built in the last few years ...

i updated earlier here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17969898 - and will continue to keep an eye on what matters we can help with ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity
crysx,

Don't bother now. FAIL's 3rd birthday is in like 2 weeks and you can see that there is not much to show now. More important is to deliver our next release and then build on top of it. I've said it 100s of times - we're not working with mercenaries (i.e. "Give me some BTC and I'll do that."), which is extremely hard, but it was our choice. Adam is a great guy and I trust him, so you there is no problem for you to be included in the team as well.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

We will support it as long as we can, but we will need all the help we can get, no matter that we are relatively big team.

@chrysophylax

We can discuss our collaboration on a later time. Let us finish this hard fork, which took like forever and see what we'll need. There are already 2 developers ready to help, one of them is well known in the community. THANK you for your interest!

much appreciated ...

i do have a couple of issues that need ironing out in the cwi-pool system - but i am actively looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible ...

anyone that knows mpos / mysql - can help in a massive way ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

With every FAIL it gets stronger  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

We will support it as long as we can, but we will need all the help we can get, no matter that we are relatively big team.

@chrysophylax

We can discuss our collaboration on a later time. Let us finish this hard fork, which took like forever and see what we'll need. There are already 2 developers ready to help, one of them is well known in the community. THANK you for your interest!
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Looks like we're going to celebrate our 3rd birthday with a new and much improved FAILCoin! Wink

legendary
hi all ...

just wanted to let you all know that a few bugs have been ironed out - and the scrypt pools ( not just fail ) are running well ...

if you wish to mine and keep the coins that you mine before it forks to complete PoS - the cwi-pool system has the fail pool fully functional ...

it is an mpos pool - and as such - requires registration and workers to be setup ... once thats done - point your miners and off you go ...

main cwi-pool system link ...
Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

direct failcoin pool ...
Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail/

mining parameter for miners ( along with other miner specific parameters ) ...
Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1100/

let us know if there are any issues you may come across ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity
 Heya,

Just had a short conversation with Panoch. Hopefully we will make our next release before March 8, which happens to be FAILCoin's 3th birthday. Now I'm going out to have some beers after hours of trainings and shitty shifts (6 am - 2:30 pm). My cousin who lives in Netherlands is here in Brno. I hope that I won't be late tomorrow for work... Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
We are cryptocurrency
Wooohoo Fail halving in 25 blokcks  Grin #TheHalving

First Proof of Work block after halving with 3 FAIL reward.

Congratulations on the milestone FAIL Community.

We are cryptocurrency
Wooohoo Fail halving in 25 blokcks  Grin #TheHalving
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
@FAILCommunity
 Heya,

Panoch hasn't been on Telegram since February 7. Looks like he had a long birthday. Smiley Hopefully we will have something this month...

Spartak
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Austria! That must be me  Grin
We are cryptocurrency
Fullnode in Russia just poped up on the global map  Wink  Cheesy

We are cryptocurrency
A little over 8000 blocks till FAIL Halving  Wink

Brace yourself  Cool

legendary
@FAILCommunity
About 9,000 blocks remain until the next reward halving. Keep in mind that FAIL will be 100% PoS after the fork. Will try to get some news from Panoch.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey guys,

I am wondering if any of you guys could help us out over at pool.chainworksindustries.com. I am trying to help chrysophylax with testing his SSO pools (Especially the FAIL pool: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail) but due to timezones etc we only have a few hours of effective discussions. Does anyone have any hash they can point to test and provide feedback on issues?

If you can help, please post your feedback over in the ChainWorks Industries thread, (Here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601). Start your post with
Code:
[b]### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - TESTING[/b]
to ensure it is picked up correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: