Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 15. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
test velvet cpuminer for windows and linux:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2kms70zgn48by2/AACbz1ZBofoEqGP7kqfJAo5ha?dl=0

use:
Code:
minerd -u YourFantomAddress -p x
(url pointed to the pool, no need to set the url)

if you want to set the thread count, use "-t X" parameter
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I suggest to every FCX user to "spam" this google form each day Wink

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done. Wink

Me too several times and to bittrex as well. I always get boilerplate responses but I didn't expect anything else other than an immediate listing and all fees waived right?
Activity: 294

Nothing wrong except that now you have twice more useless coins. Born from nothing. Grin

lol but it was fun. just like everything else. useless and born from nothing. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

Mostly*, but I can't wait forever, so whenever a good stable major commit takes place in the first week on a month, I imidiately download, rebrand, push changes to my *normal* repo and let people use that as the current version.

So, first week of December, one way or the other, the new version is gonna come

* - I will MERGE their changes, I can't just reinject my changes on every commit, that would be exhausting

Speaking of which, I might try to create another altcoin and that is for those WHO GOT SCAMMED, just like BARR but not an NXT Asset. Do you think it's a good idea I shuttle between two coins, and by all means - your PERSONAL opinion

I think you should focus on developing this coin. You are doing great work and I cannot wait until the new wallet comes out. Stay focused on Fantom. It is still just the beginning! Put more work into this coin and expand the community further. Maybe some Proof of Mining like Magi does? Or some other sort of marketing campaign like a sig campaign maybe?

Most alts are just someone trying to establish a viable cryptocurrency. Whether it takes off is another thing. You just have to watch, participate, and play the waiting game. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for this coin drops to zero.

It depends all on the people who use the coin. A piece of technology that sits unused, unupdated, and decaying will most certainly die. Fantom will not suffer that fate.

The main reason people lost their faith in Fantom is your trading manipulation @quantumgravity . You marked this coin as pump&dump with your trades and your post in the trollbox. Your pitiful try to explain your bulshits is funny.

Bahahahahaha you're right that is some funny bullshit. Just because I wanted to buy more than I mined what's wrong with that? There is certainly nothing immoral about using strategy to maximize your gains. LOL get real dude

Nothing wrong except that now you have twice more useless coins. Born from nothing. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I suggest to every FCX user to "spam" this google form each day Wink

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Noooooo! Don't nullify my puny ~ 0.0005 BTC

This depends only on you! And if Poloniex add the coins this can happen.

I'm talking about the BTC I got from selling my DROP's

This depends only on you! And if Poloniex add the coins this can happen.

Mostly*, but I can't wait forever, so whenever a good stable major commit takes place in the first week on a month, I imidiately download, rebrand, push changes to my *normal* repo and let people use that as the current version.

* - I will MERGE their changes, I can't just reinject my changes on every commit, that would be exhausting

Speaking of which, I might try to create another altcoin and that is for those WHO GOT SCAMMED, just like BARR but not an NXT Asset. Do you think it's a good idea I shuttle between two coins, and by all means - your PERSONAL opinion

I think you should focus on developing this coin. You are doing great work and I cannot wait until the new wallet comes out. Stay focused on Fantom. It is still just the beginning! Put more work into this coin and expand the community further. Maybe some Proof of Mining like Magi does? Or some other sort of marketing campaign like a sig campaign maybe?

Most alts are just someone trying to establish a viable cryptocurrency. Whether it takes off is another thing. You just have to watch, participate, and play the waiting game. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for this coin drops to zero.

It depends all on the people who use the coin. A piece of technology that sits unused, unupdated, and decaying will most certainly die. Fantom will not suffer that fate.

The main reason people lost their faith in Fantom is your trading manipulation @quantumgravity . You marked this coin as pump&dump with your trades and your post in the trollbox. Your pitiful try to explain your bulshits is funny.

Bahahahahaha you're right that is some funny bullshit. Just because I wanted to buy more than I mined what's wrong with that? There is certainly nothing immoral about using strategy to maximize your gains. LOL get real dude

Yeah, maybe we should all lose faith in BTC itself since it was pumped all the way up to 500 USD a couple of weeks ago. Now it's hovering around the 320 USD mark.  Cheesy

It suits to your membership to compare Fantom vs BTC, very clever indeed! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Yeah, maybe we should all lose faith in BTC itself since it was pumped all the way up to 500 USD a couple of weeks ago. Now it's hovering around the 320 USD mark.  Cheesy

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Are new exchanges incoming

-samsunk
Pages:
Jump to: