Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 11. (Read 69598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Being on the correct chain based in my experience doesn't mean much. One of my PC's is going on 10+ hours and hasn't hit a block. I just restarted my wallet this morning, so we'll see.  

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no way to calculate your FATE earnings. There isn't a formula for LUCK.  That's what makes this coin unique and keeps away the big miners.  

I thought it has a very low difficulty for CPU's but because there is a difficulty and you're actually calculating something, having a faster CPU should result in a better score. Is my logic false here?

I'd say a faster CPU does make a difference since I've noticed my Core i7 has more coins that my i3, but to calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible. I could be wrong. Maybe the dev has a better answer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
how do I mine solo with this coin?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Someone is using fatecoind on linux atm ? I can't compile it on ubuntu and mega.co.nz link doesn't work Sad
Activity: 280

Being on the correct chain based in my experience doesn't mean much. One of my PC's is going on 10+ hours and hasn't hit a block. I just restarted my wallet this morning, so we'll see.  

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no way to calculate your FATE earnings. There isn't a formula for LUCK.  That's what makes this coin unique and keeps away the big miners.  

I thought it has a very low difficulty for CPU's but because there is a difficulty and you're actually calculating something, having a faster CPU should result in a better score. Is my logic false here?
legendary
Thanks for your effort in behalf of the community trademark :-)

But I've got a couple quetions;
do you have to mine non-stop for a while in order to find the correct blockchain or is it totally luck based? So, giving small breaks/pausing the client actually hurts your chance of finding "correct" blocks?

And once FATE is on your "balance", is this final or there is a chance that it's actually "fake" and your coins will be withdrawn after 4-5+ hours?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is best to mine non stop. In the beginning, I was being impatient and kept closing and opening my wallet and ended up with 0 fates in like 3 or 4 days.  

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck!  

Then I was totally lucky finding my first block in the first minutes ;-)

Once you're in the correct chain, does that mean you'll stay forever, meaning you'll find lots of block if you don't stop at all?

And one more question; is there a way to see your calculation power/hash by any means? So I can compare different CPU's?

do you have to mine non-stop for a while in order to find the correct blockchain or is it totally luck based? So, giving small breaks/pausing the client actually hurts your chance of finding "correct" blocks?

And once FATE is on your "balance", is this final or there is a chance that it's actually "fake" and your coins will be withdrawn after 4-5+ hours?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is best to mine non stop. In the beginning, I was being impatient and kept closing and opening my wallet and ended up with 0 fates in like 3 or 4 days. 

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck! 

Then I was totally lucky finding my first block in the first minutes ;-)

Once you're in the correct chain, does that mean you'll stay forever, meaning you'll find lots of block if you don't stop at all?

And one more question; is there a way to see your calculation power/hash by any means? So I can compare different CPU's?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any tips to compile wallet on ubuntu without gui ?

Thanks
legendary

Thanks in advance!

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck! 

Thanks in advance!

legendary
Hey guys.  We've been added to the CPU list.  

http://cpucoinlist.com/

Next step is an EXCHANGE!  Then to the BANK!

Could someone explain how is this CPU friendly? All I see is a messy post without much explanation and a scrypt-jane coin (GPU coin), thanks!

Like eugenetsou mentioned, the difficulty does not change for CPU mining.  Considering, you can spend 3+ hours and not hit a block because you're on the wrong chain.  Would you really want to use your GPU's?  You can use your GPU's to mine something else and have your wallet open and mine FATE.  2 for 1 SPECIAL!

BTW guys.  I got in touch with 2 exchanges.  Trying my best to get FATE listed soon.  
legendary
the coins are still coming in nice and steady at the moment Smiley

How long now until the block reward reduction?

Every 30 days. Coming up real soon. I think in less than 5 days.  Good luck.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hey guys.  We've been added to the CPU list. 

Next step is an EXCHANGE!  Then to the BANK!

Could someone explain how is this CPU friendly? All I see is a messy post without much explanation and a scrypt-jane coin (GPU coin), thanks!

DEV tells me point is Scrypt jane + time limited algo

DEV says time limited algo can let GPU and POOL no advantage.
many question about the solo or pool? and why CPU Friendly?

i dont know how to explain that in English, but i hope this picture can say something~

Even intel G1820 can mining and get the fatecoin, because the difficulty 0.00024414 is very low and never change. CPU is good enough~ no need GPU & pool.

will reduce after 86400 block (2*60sec*24hrs*30days)   
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary

legendary
I got opencl.dll missing error. how do I fix it?

This is what I did. First download qt110.  Then download qt111 and extract it within your qt110 folder.  It will ask you to replace some files, click yes or ok.  Then it should be good.  Remember, it may take up to 3 hours for your wallet to sync on the correct chain.  Don't give up if your coins magically disappear. Good luck!
Activity: 420
I got opencl.dll missing error. how do I fix it?
legendary
Yes. Only solo.  Just a few more days before the random block rewards get cut down to 66 max.  Jump on FATE now.
Pages:
Jump to: