Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 13. (Read 69600 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Fatecoin has been added to

The CPU Coin List

The CPU Coin List is a sortable page of alternate cryptocurrencies that can be mined on your CPU.

If you have any corrections or additions, just reply in the thread.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I would like to know the results of "hobby" miners as well.

How does it go compared to other CPU coins like XPM, HVC, MMC, RIC..?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
only just found this coin and started mining yesterday, have to say I like the idea of cpu and gpu mining getting evened up a bit.

on average how many coins are you guys mining a day?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Ok guys glad all is going well. My FATE earnings have not been as high due to other CPU mineable coins but I will be coming back shortly to just CPU mining FATE. I am throwing around what I can to get more exposure.  Make sure to keep voting on Mintpal and other exchanges for FATe to be added. We are over 300 votes now on Mintpal. If you can throw bitcoin at Fate it will help tremendously on the voting on MintPal.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
legendary
Looks like only a few more days left before the block reward is cut down to a max of 66.  Hopefully, I can pick up a decent amount of FATE before then.

it's around 2014/03/24 21:00..  Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Looks like only a few more days left before the block reward is cut down to a max of 66.  Hopefully, I can pick up a decent amount of FATE before then.

it's around 2014/03/24 21:00..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
turboseed

pls read PM! tks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Congrats for the first FATE transaction guys!!!

I'm happy to see this!

Hopefully we will have more transactions!
legendary
Guys, Dev.  I have a question regarding the block rewards:

Rewards(the rewards of the block is all random,depend on your fate):
   1-30days,6~100(random) fatecoin /block
   31days~60days,6~66(random) fatecoin/block
   61days~90days,6~33(random)fatecoin/block
   91days~120days,6~16.5(random) fatecoin/block

Does it continue like this:

121days~150days, 6~8.25(random) fatecoin/block

151days~180days, 6~6(random) fatecoin/block
                          or
151days~180days, 6~4.125(random) fatecoin/block <-----this doesn't make sense

Would 6 fatecoin/block be the minimum from 151days on?

legendary
Turboseed & Ritual.  I think you guys did the 1st FATE transaction for a product.  haha.  Anyways, is there a PR yet?  FATE has a lot of potential. The community here is full of great people.  Man, we could skyrocket if we can get someone like http://www.yesasia.com/  to accept FATE.  However, most businesses don't know what cryptocurrency is or do they believe in it.  I keep hearing in the forums that the Chinese community is a large part in cryptos.  Since this is pretty much a Chinese coin, why haven't they jumped on the wagon.  I see other Chinese related coins with more support than FATE like Horsecoin, but what happens to it next year in the Year of the Ram?

I know people don't like premine coins but in situations like this, when we need some good promotions, who would put out the coins to do so? I am all for premines but just don't go crazy like Auroracoin (50%).  Maybe if Mayday11 is willing to sell us some for cheap, since he's probably one of the top holders of FATE, we can make something happen.  Probably try to get listed on an exchange or something. Just a thought.
Activity: 84
Thanks for the trade, Turbo, got the code. Much appreciated Smiley

Rit.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
WTS 12K FATE
pm me with ur offers Grin
legendary
Its getting harder to mine this coin, always hitting the wrong chain, transaction confirmation is bit slow but that`s not worry, not like datacoin it will take a whole day to be confirmed.  Grin

It's always been hard for me to mine FATE but for some reason I've haven't given up on it. Must be FATE.  Anyways, does anyone know how many FATEs are currently in existence? How can I check? 
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Its getting harder to mine this coin, always hitting the wrong chain, transaction confirmation is bit slow but that`s not worry, not like datacoin it will take a whole day to be confirmed.  Grin
legendary
Turboseed,

I just received the 10 FATEs. Thanks a lot man.  Not sure why it took so long. I also hit a block too and it is confirmed!  I think your FATE gave me good luck. Thanks.
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Rit,

Payment received.Will send the code via PM with instructions. Just have to scratch off the silver crap to get the code off the card. Next I will have in game credits available for $15-25 worth of game merchandise. I have several of those available.
legendary
Hi Turboseed,

I just opened my wallet and it's sync but I did not receive your coins. Not sure what is going on. I hope your coins aren't lost.  Here is a screen shot of my wallet.  The 5 unconfirmed has been there for like 3 days. I am not sure where it came from and when it will be confirmed. Also, in my transactions I tried to send my other wallet 1 fate and I didn't receive it either. But it showed up as sent and I didn't get 1 deducted.  As you can see, since Feb 25th, I've only gotten 1 block. FATE is truly against me. lol

Ritual,

Thanks for offering to sending me some coins.  My wallet is jacked up now so I don't want you to waste them.  This forum is full of so many generous people it's amazing.  Glad you and Turboseed made the 1st Fatecoin deal. 

Activity: 84
Date: 13/03/2014 20:02
To: turboseed FioQGzrwVafSvDQ1nWRSPT5pwXL9NhL1LN
Debit: -1000.00 FATE
Net amount: -1000.00 FATE
Transaction ID: 11d4db91f0e822f4b5c780330acdb44c8aaee308e03d6f40ad281f933a9bc71c

THERE we go, much better.
Pages:
Jump to: