Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 14. (Read 69600 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I trust ya mate, so:

Net amount: 0.00 FATE
Transaction ID: e209f1bd2f91bcf0d6a53f62764ad2231d52bd47bfbffa64b49a0cbc81b9ba6d

Wait until confirmation before sending any codes. I don;t know how this forking blockchain thing works with transactions yet.

Thanks for trade Smiley

Rit.

wwops, something wrong there, let me check again....should not be 0.
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Rit, all yours. I will look forward to the payment.   this is the payment address: FioQGzrwVafSvDQ1nWRSPT5pwXL9NhL1LN.  Wish I had more codes, but they will come in time
Trademark, sent you FATE to test your wallet and a bit extra for supporting the coin.

First Game Code is for Battlefeild 4.

1000 FATE.

PM me for takers.

This is for an unused game code for download from AMD.

Sometimes fate is in your favor... If you are getting lots of transactions, your FATE wallet is on the wrong block chain, it will return on its own. This is the design of the coin, multiple chains, that divide and then you rejoin the correct chain after 2-3 hours unless you close your wallet and re-open on another chain. I bring in a decent amount of
FATE on my quad and SIx core machines. Also doing well with dual core APU's. Pentium Dual cores are sucking wind....

Thanks a lot Turboseed. I will let you know when I get home from work if I received the coins or not.  Funny thing is, a few days ago. I tried sending 1 coin to my other fate wallet it says that it sent but nothing got deducted and the other wallet didn't receive anything. lol  2-3 hours to connect to correct chain? OK. I think that's the reason. I usually open and close it before then when I see that the coins are coming and going.  Thank you. I'll try again later today, hopefully fate is on my side now. All of this should be noted on the 1st page though. Crypto miners are impatient! lol Thanks again man. Good luck on the Game Code sale. 

Trademark, if you are still having issues, I'll send you a few coins too. Let me know your FATE address.
Trademark, sent you FATE to test your wallet and a bit extra for supporting the coin.

1000 FATE.

PM me for takers.

Sometimes fate is in your favor... If you are getting lots of transactions, your FATE wallet is on the wrong block chain, it will return on its own. This is the design of the coin, multiple chains, that divide and then you rejoin the correct chain after 2-3 hours unless you close your wallet and re-open on another chain. I bring in a decent amount of
FATE on my quad and SIx core machines. Also doing well with dual core APU's. Pentium Dual cores are sucking wind....

If this is still availble, then sold. I'll take it. But I am hoping you can offer a BF4 Premium code for more FATE? That would make me drool Tongue

Rit.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

1000 FATE.

PM me for takers.

Thanks a lot Turboseed. I will let you know when I get home from work if I received the coins or not.  Funny thing is, a few days ago. I tried sending 1 coin to my other fate wallet it says that it sent but nothing got deducted and the other wallet didn't receive anything. lol  2-3 hours to connect to correct chain? OK. I think that's the reason. I usually open and close it before then when I see that the coins are coming and going.  Thank you. I'll try again later today, hopefully fate is on my side now. All of this should be noted on the 1st page though. Crypto miners are impatient! lol Thanks again man. Good luck on the Game Code sale. 

1000 FATE.

PM me for takers.

legendary
I've helped @fatecoin post article since page35 including design all Q & A. Due to DEV did not have time doing any Q & A, and @fatecoin  did not respect that English community lifeless,

therefore, @fatecoin  gave me his account and asked me for help. However, I lost @fatecoin 's password, and now I'm using back my own account.

Dear Rit and trademark, your PM already reply.

This appears to be legitimate. Eugenetsou has PMd me the reply to some questions I sent Fatecoin, so it is clear that they are talking.

I am sorry for the doubt, and I will reply to your message a little later, when I finish work.

Thanks!

Ritual.

Yes, Eugenetsou is legit!  The nice guy said he'll send me 100 FATEs for the thread title I came up with. Thanks man! That's more than what I have now after mining on and off for a week or so.  I think I have a jacked up wallet or something. The FATEs keep coming in "immature" like water but disappears instantly like magic.  FATE is yet to be on my side. lol
I've helped @fatecoin post article since page35 including design all Q & A. Due to DEV did not have time doing any Q & A, and @fatecoin  did not respect that English community lifeless,

therefore, @fatecoin  gave me his account and asked me for help. However, I lost @fatecoin 's password, and now I'm using back my own account.

This appears to be legitimate. Eugenetsou has PMd me the reply to some questions I sent Fatecoin, so it is clear that they are talking.

I am sorry for the doubt, and I will reply to your message a little later, when I finish work.

Thanks!

Ritual.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
WTS 8k FATE .
Pls PM me ur offer pls. Grin
legendary
Dear Rit

Forgive my poor English!

sorry~ i use this account~ I forgot the fatecoin password~

I'm a miner of fatecoin,and i love fatecoin...

This manual is written by my self~  only want to help for Chinese miners...

I really don't have much time to do all about fatecoin, Including translation for DEV and fatecoin, etc.

your PM will reply tomorrow!

FYI: the file is only a pdf file, it will not killing your computer~

best regards

So you're saying you're "fatecoin" the founder of this coin? or a miner that have used fatecoins account?
Dear Rit

Forgive my poor English!

I really don't have much time to do all about fatecoin, Including translation for DEV and fatecoin, etc.

best regards

forgot the....wait....but I.....what?

Ridiculous.
Dear Rit

Forgive my poor English!

best regards

hey guys~

the Q&A for fatecoin pdf files~  but only Chinese version.... find some body to help you translate to English~

https://mega.co.nz/#!W1YzyCLI!S4IwtP8s5Pjy7s9Nx1mq9P-fCrRbGqMjRgGAtx7EgHc

There's a fair chance that file will never be opened.

Who are you? A complete brand new poster offering a file link? Right.

Do you speak for @fatecoin? Can you ask him to confirm that please?

Rit
hey guys~

the Q&A for fatecoin pdf files~  but only Chinese version.... find some body to help you translate to English~

https://mega.co.nz/#!W1YzyCLI!S4IwtP8s5Pjy7s9Nx1mq9P-fCrRbGqMjRgGAtx7EgHc
legendary
Trademark,

POST your FATE address, Lets test your wallet.   Make sure you are using 111qt. You may just have a crapy streak of FATE  Grin

I have 14 Machines working the wallet fine. I restart the wallets on occasion to make sure they are on the right chain and in sync. I sometimes have an issue with syncing when running both GPU and CPU mining hard. My Six core cpu and Xeons seem to keep in check, my dual cores, sometimes have lag. AMD APU's do well with CPU mining.

I'll send you 1 coin as a test. I'll be posting the first GAME CODE listing today if anyone is interested. PAYMENT IS FATE coin.

Thanks turboseed.  I will PM you my wallet later today when I get home from work.  Yeah, I really don't know what's going on. I think I am using 111qt even though it still says 110.  I keep getting blocks very quickly like 1 block every couple of minutes but then it disappears after a while. False happiness  Cry.  Say when you send me the 1 test coin and I do not receive it, what am I doing wrong? Also, how many FATEs are you averaging daily with your setup?

This thread needs more attention to.  The dev seems to be inactive here.  Only on every other day or so. Turboseed, you should be the second man in control.  Good luck on your Game Code listing. 
Trademark,

POST your FATE address, Lets test your wallet.   Make sure you are using 111qt. You may just have a crapy streak of FATE  Grin

I have 14 Machines working the wallet fine. I restart the wallets on occasion to make sure they are on the right chain and in sync. I sometimes have an issue with syncing when running both GPU and CPU mining hard. My Six core cpu and Xeons seem to keep in check, my dual cores, sometimes have lag. AMD APU's do well with CPU mining.

I'll send you 1 coin as a test. I'll be posting the first GAME CODE listing today if anyone is interested. PAYMENT IS FATE coin.
legendary
Guys. I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. But it's been days and I have not gotten any blocks.  The coins keep showing up as immature and they disappear. I have restarted my wallet many times and still the same result. I have even used a different laptop and same crap.  Not sure if others are having this issue and if this is keeping people away from Fatecoin.  What am I doing wrong?
legendary
I agree with trademark promotional games, giveaway, voting on exchange list site and sharing it on another altcoin forum, do a competition re-branding of the logo or anything just to entice other people to join in.  Smiley

Yeah, the logo should have the Chinese character for "fate" whatever it looks like. I don't know but all Chinese characters look cool. Right now it looks like some sort of military logo. 
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
I agree with trademark promotional games, giveaway, voting on exchange list site and sharing it on another altcoin forum, do a competition re-branding of the logo or anything just to entice other people to join in.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: