Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 9. (Read 110936 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Q"You might not be stupid but you sure are an ass. Good luck.. Worked fine for everyone else, guess you and your nephew are "special" And when you get a minute, learn how to speak proper English. Clear?"

Nehenehe oe e parau na roto i te reo maori? Je suis sur que tu ne parles même pas le français- Eres tan torpe que ni sabes hablar castellano- Sei tanto stupido che non capirai cio che ho scritto- and I still got plenty of other languages that I speak
For the moment the ass is you COWARD & LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you just seriously proved to us all that you are smart enough to operate google translate - congrats, you really showed us now all that you "know how to use the internet".

On a serious note, please stop wasting this precious forum space with insults and attacks toward members who were trying to help you with your problem. Being rude like this won't bring you your money back, I suggest you concentrate your energy toward altilly with whom you have actually problems.

Sigh... I should know better than to bother. But, any luck getting FED on Coinmarketcap?
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
Q"You might not be stupid but you sure are an ass. Good luck.. Worked fine for everyone else, guess you and your nephew are "special" And when you get a minute, learn how to speak proper English. Clear?"

Nehenehe oe e parau na roto i te reo maori? Je suis sur que tu ne parles même pas le français- Eres tan torpe que ni sabes hablar castellano- Sei tanto stupido che non capirai cio che ho scritto- and I still got plenty of other languages that I speak

So you just seriously proved to us all that you are smart enough to operate google translate - congrats, you really showed us now all that you "know how to use the internet".

On a serious note, please stop wasting this precious forum space with insults and attacks toward members who were trying to help you with your problem. Being rude like this won't bring you your money back, I suggest you concentrate your energy toward altilly with whom you have actually problems.

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

I actually know how to use internet and mail- Precisely this is a big LIe- The site says a confirmation mail is sent to my address and they do not  send anything- Oh btw my nephew living with me right now has a phd in computing and works for apple- So please refrain from from your 101 advices- Ain't not stupid- I perfectly receive mails from altilly, but the one only that let my belonging back to me - Clear?

You might not be stupid but you sure are an ass. Good luck.. Worked fine for everyone else, guess you and your nephew are "special" And when you get a minute, learn how to speak proper English. Clear?
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
What happens to the swapped TIPS coins? escrow, burned, sold...?  And how is it proven?

Since there will be no air drop, I guess we should move bags back from the exchanges for the previously planned air drop.

So robotsoutofcontrol, by all means mate, ignore my question.  Not sure what I ever did to you.  So far, I've only been neutral on the whole appearance of FED.  Maybe my questions are uncomfortable for you and your "team".    Regardless, you should realize most, if not all in this thread, will want an answer to the questions I pose and more, before willingly sending our TIPS to you.  I know the TIPS in my control will not be going anywhere until and unless I get some proper answers.

Cryptoid
copper member

Just tried again now and still not working- Still no reply from altilly-

Sounds more like an Email/Protection problem than an Altilly problem, their message says email "has" been sent. Make sure your email or service provider is not blocking mail from Hong Kong and check your antivirus for the same thing. Also take a look at your email "junk" folder. The email from the system asking you to confirm could be coming from a different address, even a different location. Just a thought...

I have swapped millions at Altilly without any problem, smooth as silk.

I actually know how to use internet and mail- Precisely this is a big LIe- The site says a confirmation mail is sent to my address and they do not  send anything- Oh btw my nephew living with me right now has a phd in computing and works for apple- So please refrain from from your 101 advices- Ain't not stupid- I perfectly receive mails from altilly, but the one only that let my belonging back to me - Clear?

copper member

Sounds more like an Email/Protection problem than an Altilly problem, their message says email "has" been sent. Make sure your email or service provider is not blocking mail from Hong Kong and check your antivirus for the same thing. Also take a look at your email "junk" folder. The email from the system asking you to confirm could be coming from a different address, even a different location. Just a thought...

I have swapped millions at Altilly without any problem, smooth as silk.
copper member

Hi folks!

The Tips -> Fedora Gold swap is live on Altilly.com!!

Just create an account on Altilly and setup a Tips wallet. They have a swap button in the tips wallet that swaps your Tips to #FEDcoin. It's optional of course. But you will need to send your tips to Altilly to do it 😀

Plus - of you're storing your Fed coin off exchange, please use the official Fedora Gold wallet.

There is only one Official Fedora Gold wallet, available at our repo.

Download now:
https://t.co/GUUxapEWkk

Cheers
Robots

#FedoraGold #FedCoin

[/quote]

A confirmation e-mail was sent to your e-mail. Please check your e-mail to confirm the withdrawal.
After 4 tries still no confirmation mail received: mail is not the issue for I received successful login and change of ip- Then what is the problem with altilly?Huh??
Thanks for any input

[/quote]

Hi Vauhoa,

I'm sorry about that. The project team are aware that some transactions are taking longer than usual to confirm.  The main reason is that the network was attacked over the last week.

The good news is that the method we used to customise our algorithm means the attackers were completely unsuccessful. In spite of them throwing about 1000 times more hashing power at us than we actually used to defend ourselves. But it has slowed us down.

Could you please send me a direct message to chat further? Do you have a screenshot of the Tips balance or the transfer screen?

Cheers
Robots Smiley
[/quote]

https://imgur.com/3Qg2eiD
https://imgur.com/rzpNz6a

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
What happens to the swapped TIPS coins? escrow, burned, sold...?  And how is it proven?

Since there will be no air drop, I guess we should move bags back from the exchanges for the previously planned air drop.

I'm missing out here...so is CoinExchange still a good choice? Or only the other exchange now?

And I thought it was an airdrop, plans changed again?
Activity: 169
Hi folks!

Just create an account on Altilly and setup a Tips wallet. They have a swap button in the tips wallet that swaps your Tips to #FEDcoin. It's optional of course. But you will need to send your tips to Altilly to do it 😀

Plus - of you're storing your Fed coin off exchange, please use the official Fedora Gold wallet.

Download now:

Cheers
Robots

#FedoraGold #FedCoin

A confirmation e-mail was sent to your e-mail. Please check your e-mail to confirm the withdrawal.
After 4 tries still no confirmation mail received: mail is not the issue for I received successful login and change of ip- Then what is the problem with altilly?Huh??
Thanks for any input

Hi Vauhoa,

I'm sorry about that. The project team are aware that some transactions are taking longer than usual to confirm.  The main reason is that the network was attacked over the last week.

The good news is that the method we used to customise our algorithm means the attackers were completely unsuccessful. In spite of them throwing about 1000 times more hashing power at us than we actually used to defend ourselves. But it has slowed us down.

Could you please send me a direct message to chat further? Do you have a screenshot of the Tips balance or the transfer screen?

Cheers
Robots Smiley
copper member
Hi folks!

Download now:

Cheers
Robots

#FedoraGold #FedCoin

Thanks for any input
Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Hi folks!

Download now:

Cheers
Robots

#FedoraGold #FedCoin
Agree, a new FED ANN would be useful !

Hi Delphinus,

Thanks we agree with you! Smiley

We've drafted a new ANN but have been holding off on launching until we complete testing the explorer & get the gui wallet links live.  Expected in a week or two.

Cheers,
Robots.
Activity: 201
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Agree, a new FED ANN would be useful !
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Nobody killed tips. As a big holder of tips, I'm going to the Fed. Why? Because each holder of the tips earned x1000 these years and some and more.
This is one of the most serious dev's teams and a serious job is working.

Funny yeah a made a lot of money with Tips Also. As a REAL trader you know when when something is good and isn't. This isn't. LOL your moving over to FED?? There is no FED. Look back and see when the last message that was sent about FED. FED was supposed to be up and running 2 months ago. The team as moved on maybe you should also. Gate.io knew that FED was BS also.

Hi All,

Actually the project team has been pretty busy. One of the issues with Bitcointalk is that it doesn't easily notify you of comments compared to channels like Discord, Telegram, etc. Since we're a fairly small team we only have so much time to spend in various channels. We actually spend a LOT of time talking with the community, but there's only so much time to go around. Do we work on the project or spend time hanging out in forums? Having said that - we have been a bit lax of late on BTCTalk - sincere apologies to all. 

If you think there's no FED coin then maybe check the GitHub (we make no secret of it).  You might want to check the release folder to get any of the latest builds:

https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold-release/tree/master/version1.0

Or maybe the source itself, where you can see the history of work & commits going back for the last few months:

https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold/tree/master/src

As for the state of Tips - before the current project formed a year ago the Tips repo had been untouched for about 2 years.  Since we launched we have completely rebuilt the Tips wallets (including a lot of security patching & DB fixes). We've brought Tips to a new exchange. We created new Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Telegram & Reddit groups with a membership now in the thousands.  It also gives us the pleasure of interacting with the wider community.

We launched FED coin because Tips is at end of chain, and it doesn't readily support the use cases that we have planned. Things like:

• Mobile wallets
  • Real time tipping & transacting
  • Accessible, low inflation mining (the FED chain is very low emission - rough lifespan is 50 years)
  • Merchant facilities

Basically - crypto services that don't easily bolt on to a legacy coin approaching end of life.  FED coin is listed on Altilly already, one month after launch. Coinexchange is developing a FED integration at present.  We are also talking to a number of other exchanges regarding further listings. But nobody is forced to use FED if they don't want to - it's your choice.  We will be conducting a voluntary swap in the very near future - people are free to stay on the old Tips chain if they wish or move to the FED coin, it's entirely democratic.

Cheers,
Robots.

Is there a FED thread?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do feel free to look for us in telegram too. All our work are documented in GitHub as well. Feel free to check it out
Nobody killed tips. As a big holder of tips, I'm going to the Fed. Why? Because each holder of the tips earned x1000 these years and some and more.
This is one of the most serious dev's teams and a serious job is working.

Funny yeah a made a lot of money with Tips Also. As a REAL trader you know when when something is good and isn't. This isn't. LOL your moving over to FED?? There is no FED. Look back and see when the last message that was sent about FED. FED was supposed to be up and running 2 months ago. The team as moved on maybe you should also. Gate.io knew that FED was BS also.

Hi All,

Actually the project team has been pretty busy. One of the issues with Bitcointalk is that it doesn't easily notify you of comments compared to channels like Discord, Telegram, etc. Since we're a fairly small team we only have so much time to spend in various channels. We actually spend a LOT of time talking with the community, but there's only so much time to go around. Do we work on the project or spend time hanging out in forums? Having said that - we have been a bit lax of late on BTCTalk - sincere apologies to all. 

If you think there's no FED coin then maybe check the GitHub (we make no secret of it).  You might want to check the release folder to get any of the latest builds:

https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold-release/tree/master/version1.0

Or maybe the source itself, where you can see the history of work & commits going back for the last few months:

https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold/tree/master/src

As for the state of Tips - before the current project formed a year ago the Tips repo had been untouched for about 2 years.  Since we launched we have completely rebuilt the Tips wallets (including a lot of security patching & DB fixes). We've brought Tips to a new exchange. We created new Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Telegram & Reddit groups with a membership now in the thousands.  It also gives us the pleasure of interacting with the wider community.

We launched FED coin because Tips is at end of chain, and it doesn't readily support the use cases that we have planned. Things like:

• Mobile wallets
  • Real time tipping & transacting
  • Accessible, low inflation mining (the FED chain is very low emission - rough lifespan is 50 years)
  • Merchant facilities

Basically - crypto services that don't easily bolt on to a legacy coin approaching end of life.  FED coin is listed on Altilly already, one month after launch. Coinexchange is developing a FED integration at present.  We are also talking to a number of other exchanges regarding further listings. But nobody is forced to use FED if they don't want to - it's your choice.  We will be conducting a voluntary swap in the very near future - people are free to stay on the old Tips chain if they wish or move to the FED coin, it's entirely democratic.

Cheers,
Robots.
Pages:
Jump to: