Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 58. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hi all
I am started own pool, but do not know, which fedoracoin i must list.
Some advertise Wink sky-pool.com
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

And yet another competitor:

http://fedorashare.org/
Activity: 91
It is old project now is a takeover, can't imagine it has 3 m usd market cap, any special features make tips so good now?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Anyone have an active node list for the old BTER chain please?
I have emailed BTER support wondered if anyone was still on the old chain?

Not I, Havent had the wallet forever.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Anyone have an active node list for the old BTER chain please?
I have emailed BTER support wondered if anyone was still on the old chain?
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
I see a divide and a loss of long term players with this age old one.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Hi everybody!

Looking for somes nodes?

Can we help us?

For new blockchain!

Thank's

Hi beliomir,

You shouldn't need any nodes with the new wallet from the OP, it has hardcoded seed nodes that are working. If you are upgrading and using the same datadir, make sure to remove peers.dat and you should be able to get connected and sync'ed quickly.

HTH
Activity: 539
Hi everybody!

Looking for somes nodes?

Can we help us?

For new blockchain!

Thank's
Activity: 201
hi, tips explorer will be expire in chainz.cryptoid.info? any plan? i will donate some btc for this Smiley

Donated 0.017BTC
Activity: 186
granatgas-pool.info
hi, tips explorer will be expire in chainz.cryptoid.info? any plan?
We recently added Fedoracoin for mining and payout at the https://prohashing.com scrypt multipool.  In addition, we have a Fedoracoin block explorer at https://prohashing.com/explorer/Fedoracoin

Come join us if you want to mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Fedoracoins!

ty, for your participation  Grin
Activity: 194
hi, tips explorer will be expire in chainz.cryptoid.info? any plan?
We recently added Fedoracoin for mining and payout at the https://prohashing.com scrypt multipool.  In addition, we have a Fedoracoin block explorer at https://prohashing.com/explorer/Fedoracoin

Come join us if you want to mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Fedoracoins!
granatgas-pool.info
hi, tips explorer will be expire in chainz.cryptoid.info? any plan? i will donate some btc for this Smiley
Activity: 173
Its actually the other way round but dont tell it to anybody Grin
Mine and sell btertips and for the nice profit invest in novatips...
Just my opinion...
granatgas-pool.info
Beaware Tips in bter having not actualy block explorer, sometime block like a jump and all sloved block will be change to orphan..
keep safe Cheesy
i'm done with tips on bter, because high risk to mine it, i lose over than 2btc..
recomended Tips on nova i think ^_^

In some way this orphan and block jumping sounds familiar too me. Seems like the big miner with manipulated timestamps could be back, mining all blocks and orphans all the other blocks from all the other miners.
But i didn't check this, this only sounds like he is doing it again Wink

you right.. keep safe and don't waste your time to tips on bter, bter having 500 confirmations and some time big miner will be back to manipulated the block explorer and sloved block will be back to orphan... becarefull everybody  Wink

just trade with tips in bter, if you need to get profit.. (not recomended to mine it) Wink
if you are miner, just mining this in new last update wallet to get balance safe.. Cheesy
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Beaware Tips in bter having not actualy block explorer, sometime block like a jump and all sloved block will be change to orphan..
keep safe Cheesy
i'm done with tips on bter, because high risk to mine it, i lose over than 2btc..

In some way this orphan and block jumping sounds familiar too me. Seems like the big miner with manipulated timestamps could be back, mining all blocks and orphans all the other blocks from all the other miners.
But i didn't check this, this only sounds like he is doing it again Wink
granatgas-pool.info
keep safe Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
the new wallet does not hav Mac OS version?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
So this 2.0 wallet is still POW? then what it really updating? sorry I may miss the discussion

I am wondering what's the last block of POW of the new updated wallet? and when it will enter poS? Once it in POS there will be no miner needed to push the network right?

There will be no POS in the current wallet. It was discussed at some point but was then turned down in favour of pure POW. The new wallet has the same reward schedule as the old.

IMHO, Truckcoin....

Really? Did someone here advertise TIPS in your forum?

No, not to my knowledge. It wasn't a random spam though but a response. Many people were expecting/wishing/wanting tips to go pos. That seems not to be presently happening. TRK is good pos coin, so just a referral. I am a person that does not mind, when posters who respond to questions and give honest and helpful feedback to the tips community, which I think I have done, promote something they think is a good investment. But I also respect and appreciate you giving me your mind on the matter.

Ok, I'll accept that even though I see your post as purely an advertisement...
Activity: 173
Imo at some point bter will change to new blockchain though it could take some time... these big guys might sell after a big rise on bter tips and invest that money in the correct blockchain. We need a few more correct blockchain exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: