Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 62. (Read 110960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸

Next updates:
- Update ANN: fixed exchanges, wallet downloads, bootstrap
- Update web: see ANN

The ANN shows Bitbi9 as an exchange, but it closed down, and it shows Bter's on the wrong blockchain.I assume you will remove Bitbi9 as an exchange. What status will you give Bter? Is it on the right blockchain yet?

Yes, Bitbi9 is gone and should be removed from the OP. As there is no hope that Bter will upate anytime soon I think Bter should be removed too or replaced with a warning in big bold red letters saying "DO NOT DEPOSIT OR TRADE TIPS IN BTER!". Else, people will just lose their coins there.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Next updates:

The ANN shows Bitbi9 as an exchange, but it closed down, and it shows Bter's on the wrong blockchain.I assume you will remove Bitbi9 as an exchange. What status will you give Bter? Is it on the right blockchain yet?
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Update July 24, 2016, 06:45:54 PM

- added newest windows wallet release
- added blockchain download for faster syncing

Windows wallet:
http://www.fedoracoin.xyz/wp-content/uploads/wallets/Fedora%20Coin_Windows_stable.zip

Blockchain (Julty 23 synced blocks:
http://www.fedoracoin.xyz/wp-content/uploads/wallets/tips-bootstrap.zip

Next updates:

The ann will get updated followed by updated website www.fedoracoin.xyz
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
the new wallet is stable for me.  I only had 2 problems on my first sync and it may have been my fault.  But it rebooted and continued syncing.  No problems.  Seems stable to me
0.36 of 1 BTC was paid.

Ahmed

Thanks for confirming my payment Ahmed, the above amount comes from the following donations which I have rounded up to 0.36:

cryptoid: 0.0506
myc066: 0.0504
plast555: 0.0568
psycodad: 0.05
: 0.1
smarterhash: 0.05
============
BTC       0.3578

So I have released all funds I have received from the community plus my part to Ahmed.

Again, we talked about 1BTC for Ahmed initially so there is still a gap - but since Ahmed delivered very quickly, please send future donations directly to him, resp. to Ahmeds new address:
Code:
12tSquEBTgs2WsHXgh5kKD8hNwvsrvo7o1
(Ahmed, please confirm here this is your address, so that people that want to donat can be sure you get the money)

Do not send anymore donations for wallet development to me, if you want to donate send it directly to Ahmed.

I am not sure yet if Ahmed will be able to provide us a windows wallet, but I am certain that the *pling* of incoming satoshis to his wallet will make him try harder  Grin

We should have a windows wallet by end of next week if things work out as expected, but that's not a promise just an estimation.

I also sent him 0.05 BTC and sent him a PM so he can confirm he received the BTC i sent him.
Price is 0.00000173 BTC - correct ? Bought some, can not wait to go up !

Did you check bter.com? Bter.com is on the WRONG blockchain and old chain is dominated by the chinese farmers.

***Blockchain***

psychodad created a blockchain for us, i am downloading/uploading the blockchain/bootstrap right now.
If you have to resync the whole chain, it should be much faster downloading from fedoracoin.xyz (link will get updated on starting page on the website and also here on the ANN)
We will have a new bootstrap every week, so you will always have the fasted syncing.

I see some of you are still useing the old wallet. Problem with old wallet is, for example, the old SSL with some bugs/exploits which have been fixed on newer SSL releases.
Also the new wallet is running very stable for me, i have it running for more than 10days now, it is syncing every block without the need of restarting it.
Activity: 98
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Price is 0.00000173 BTC - correct ? Bought some, can not wait to go up !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Do we need to install the new wallet to get work in current blockchain?

I still use the old one (v1.1.0.0-g80bd0e3-beta) which work fine to the latest blockchain (currently at 1330682)
But after i checked https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tips/ in the same time, the latest block height was 1330465

Someone please enlight me?

Same question here, running same wallet, don't see any problems but, is this wallet on the correct chain?

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hi all
Can you advice github with old wallet for bter blockchain? I want to create my first pool and searching for wallet for old blockchain. Only just for lulz, i am not sure that i can start own pool, but little experience is not bad
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Do we need to install the new wallet to get work in current blockchain?

I still use the old one (v1.1.0.0-g80bd0e3-beta) which work fine to the latest blockchain (currently at 1330682)
But after i checked https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tips/ in the same time, the latest block height was 1330465

Someone please enlight me?
Activity: 201
Nodes working at new chain?
anyone?

new wallet not sinc, stopped in july 12
My wallet work fine,Remove or rename old wallet ,Maybe will resolve the problem
Less hops. More wins.
Here is the response I got from Cryptopia, can we work on this guys?  They gave us a way out in other words the door is not completely shut...:

An admin has replied to your support ticket.
Ticket: Ticket #6549
Reply: Hi, Unfortunately with multiple forks still existing on multiple exchanges we have decided not to continue with listing or trading fedora TIPS and the full delist process will continue. We do appreciate the offer of the refund of the lost coins, and we hope the forked versions get cleaned up in the future that will allow us to add TIPS once again without the heavy support ticket load we get for users sending/receiving coins from the wrong forks. Thanks

Thanks Cryptopia Support

....So can the community put together a response to this.  It took them a week or so to respond so let's do the same.  In a week I will forward the community official response.  Thanks
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
tips to the moon!!! 60% raise today 0.00000002 btc each or at $ 0.000011 usd
please sent 12k of aikapool pool to https://bter.com and not contained sending the wallet already in blockexplorer correct this problem in exchange ? please help

Don't send any more coins to bter.com
They are on another blockchain and might not be switching because of sha256/chinese group.

Other listed exchanges are fine and on the correct blockchain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
please sent 12k of aikapool pool to https://bter.com and not contained sending the wallet already in blockexplorer correct this problem in exchange ? please help

anyone?

It is working for me.  You may need to exit and restart the wallet.  That happened to me too!

If you need nodes I can post some later for you if you cannot find any.

yes same for me, i dont remember the exact date this happened but i had to restart it twice too.
I will link the bootstrap for fast blockchain download this evening, so syncing wont be a problem anymore if someone is rly starting on block 1 Smiley
Less hops. More wins.
anyone?

It is working for me.  You may need to exit and restart the wallet.  That happened to me too!

If you need nodes I can post some later for you if you cannot find any.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
anyone?

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
TIPS enabled on hash-to-coins.com
Wallet on the same chain as Novaexchange
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
bought 10,000,000 tips/fedora from novaexchange...its funny this is the first crypto I started with in 2014
Pages:
Jump to: