Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 63. (Read 110960 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Are the wallet and blockchain downloads available from the OP current and on the correct chain?

I am running the wallet for bootstrap creation in a fresh VM. As soon as i have the whole blockchain i will upload a bootstrap, which will definitly speed up things very much.

Wallet is getting added to the fedoracoin.xyz website today/tomorrow. I am currently sorting things out and editing old stuff.

***edit***
Should we implement a pool on fedoracoin.xyz? Or should we leave the pools work to the pool "people"? Sorry, i can't figure out an other word for it Cheesy

I would say leave that to the pool operators. It's a time and resource hog you most likely don't want to get involved in....

Thank you for your response :-)
So there won't be a pool on fedoracoin.xyz.

I have been running the new wallet for more than 2 days now. It didn't crash and the block sync was fine (i had to restart the wallet twice on syncing because it got stuck, but it finished).
Bootstrap and wallet will be downloadeable by tomorrow, it will take me some time to upload the whole blockchain Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Are the wallet and blockchain downloads available from the OP current and on the correct chain?

I am running the wallet for bootstrap creation in a fresh VM. As soon as i have the whole blockchain i will upload a bootstrap, which will definitly speed up things very much.

Wallet is getting added to the fedoracoin.xyz website today/tomorrow. I am currently sorting things out and editing old stuff.

***edit***
Should we implement a pool on fedoracoin.xyz? Or should we leave the pools work to the pool "people"? Sorry, i can't figure out an other word for it Cheesy

I would say leave that to the pool operators. It's a time and resource hog you most likely don't want to get involved in....

***edit***
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Can you guys send the remaining btc asap plz

I have allowed myself to bump this. Now that there is nicely working code and a blockchain that rewards all miners and not just one,  we shouldn't forget that Ahmed delivered pretty quickly and without asking for money upfront.

To recap, so far I have transferred the below amounts to Ahmed:

cryptoid: 0.0506
myc066: 0.0504
plast555: 0.0568
psycodad: 0.05
: 0.1
smarterhash: 0.05
============
BTC       0.3578

That is still a bit away from the 1BTC he asked for, so here is again his address for donations (he confirmed it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15435872 ):
Code:
12tSquEBTgs2WsHXgh5kKD8hNwvsrvo7o1

Hopefully some not yet listed above will take this chance to show their appreciation of Ahmeds help.
my windows wallet just crashed again.  I made it to 49 weeks in the syn process.  I was told to contact support team that made the software.  I will try again now and report back

I there is a debug log file or some report info I can up load to find out why it is crashing please let me know.  At least my whole comp did not crash with it this time.  Thanks

If your whole pc crashed it might not be wallet related.
Pm me i will tell you for what to Look and where to Look for it.
If this sth interestenning for all, i can also post ist here.
Activity: 336
Where do I get the latest wallet on the correct block chain?

We have both the old & new for download at CryptoChainer.com
Thanks Steve. Why do we still need the old one?

If you still have coins on the old chain, you can send them to BTER to sell.  Otherwise, can't!
Bter has no plans of updating to the new chain?
Activity: 627
Merit: 500

If you still have coins on the old chain, you can send them to BTER to sell.  Otherwise, can't!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Ok the wallet started back up no problem and it picked up where it left off I am now at 44 weeks left to syn.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
my windows wallet just crashed again.  I made it to 49 weeks in the syn process.  I was told to contact support team that made the software.  I will try again now and report back

I there is a debug log file or some report info I can up load to find out why it is crashing please let me know.  At least my whole comp did not crash with it this time.  Thanks

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Blockchain is right,But you need change wallet link,Pool wallet is old wallet .

window wallet link ,https://mega.nz/#!mAYTTJwQ!wyE1y52T4to_NYEwgjUvJmIIs6CRBNP3f0rKn2zRM8o
No mac wallet
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Upload your debug log somewhere and ill take a look when i get time
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
-reindex of empty wallet syncs up to today (current) no problem.

But, -reindex of wallet with a balance stops at block 1297300 (Tue Jun 28 11:11:51 2016) and refuses to sync past that time.

Ran it from day one twice, just to be sure... no go.

Running -rescan to see if that helps.

-rescan did not help, wallet will not sync past block 1297300
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Hi, dev!

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/tips

Your wallet is wrong,old blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: