Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 68. (Read 110960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
0.36 of 1 BTC was paid.

Ahmed

Thanks for confirming my payment Ahmed, the above amount comes from the following donations which I have rounded up to 0.36:

cryptoid: 0.0506
myc066: 0.0504
plast555: 0.0568
psycodad: 0.05
: 0.1
smarterhash: 0.05
============
BTC       0.3578

So I have released all funds I have received from the community plus my part to Ahmed.

Again, we talked about 1BTC for Ahmed initially so there is still a gap - but since Ahmed delivered very quickly, please send future donations directly to him, resp. to Ahmeds new address:
Code:
12tSquEBTgs2WsHXgh5kKD8hNwvsrvo7o1
(Ahmed, please confirm here this is your address, so that people that want to donat can be sure you get the money)

Do not send anymore donations for wallet development to me, if you want to donate send it directly to Ahmed.

I am not sure yet if Ahmed will be able to provide us a windows wallet, but I am certain that the *pling* of incoming satoshis to his wallet will make him try harder  Grin

We should have a windows wallet by end of next week if things work out as expected, but that's not a promise just an estimation.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
So, I think that we need to add TIPS on Yobit asap. In such case we attract more peolpe to TIPS. And kick off Bter
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
that´s great when this coin is listed on yobit , bter is an scammer exchange?
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
0.36 of 1 BTC was paid.

Ahmed
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Hello guys,

sorry for disappering again... I wasn't ready for work as i expected due to personal problems, i tryed to explain it to the ppl on the team.
I see we have a new wallet, has the bounty for wallet creating/forking already be fully payed? If not i would like to update the ANN and add the donations/bounty for the person who forked it for us.
I will also update the blockexplorer on fedoracoin.xyz and add new wallet download links.

I don't think we need a new ANN if we maintain this ANN here, because many people are looking to this thread i think.

So far: good work and thank you for working on TIPS Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
CAREFUL ! This new fork is backed by whom ? It is most likely someone who "Supposedly" fixed TIPS somehow in their own mind that has been mining for ages on their own fork and then asks pools & all users to swap to it and is saying he & whomever else that will be helping is wanting a YoBit listing for BTC.............

This all seems unjust.

I suggest everyone stays on the Original TIPS fork from 2014 after the whole invisible debackle, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT !
Maybe you think there is nothing wrong with it, but from the 500 blocks mined on a day 450 get orphaned afterwhile. Now say again... Nothing wrong with it?
It's not a coincidence Bter has increased there deposit confirmations on TIPS, and Cryptopia delisted it completely because of coins dissapearing after being confirmed.
The truth is the coin has been compromised and the honest miners are being screwed over. So if you care about the coin just update the damn wallet.
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
CAREFUL ! This new fork is backed by whom ? It is most likely someone who "Supposedly" fixed TIPS somehow in their own mind that has been mining for ages on their own fork and then asks pools & all users to swap to it and is saying he & whomever else that will be helping is wanting a YoBit listing for BTC.............

This all seems unjust.

I suggest everyone stays on the Original TIPS fork from 2014 after the whole invisible debackle, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT !
Bter agent Grin Registered in last 50 minutes.
So you can stand on last fork and mine orphan blocks

No I am not actually, I have followed TIPS aka FedoraCoin for a long time and have tipped my hat to others in the old IRC rooms when that was a thing.

It's like touching MOON and saying yes I fixed it and then Tens of Thousands of MOON holders go "Whhhhaaaaaaattttt" in due months to come when trying to access & use their investments because they've become diminished or lost due to a fork.

This all seems unjust.

Bter agent Grin Registered in last 50 minutes.
So you can stand on last fork and mine orphan blocks
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

This all seems unjust.

Can somebody buy 17billions of TIPS? I am ready to set price to 2 satoshies per 1 TIPS or 0.0000025 LTC per TIPS on Nova. The money will be spent on donations for Ahmet and for Yobit listening.
Thank you for understanding
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
The quicker the new wallet is widely implemented, the quicker the price will recover.  No one wants to buy what may soon be worthless (i.e. coins mined after the fork on the old wallet.)  The sooner BTER switches, the less heartache they, and their customers will face from lost/forked coins.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
psychodad.

so - do we want to formally request donations to buy our way onto Yobit.net

I think it would be a great thing - Yobit gets a lot of eyeballs and volume.

Cryptopia said they lost 60mio coins on one of the last attacks and they will not re-enable TIPS. No reply yet from Blockexplorers.

So let's try to get on Yobit. What would you aim for (0.1 or 0.5) ?

I vote for .5 - I'll donate .1 to get things started

Thank you, I'll give 0.05 if we can get commitment for the 0.5, else I'd be happy to go 50/50 with you for the basic listing @0.1.

As soon as I know more regarding windows wallet, I'll post.
@Ahmed: Any chance that, if the community shows it didn't forget that you saved their TIPS for 0.36 instead of the 1BTC you asked for (hint-hint), you would be able to supply a compiled wallet for windows timely?

Any donators willing to cough up a lil bounty for the windows wallet? Mind you, there is no dev as in "owner/creator of the coin" here, we are all doing this from our pocket money for no other benefit than keeping TIPS alive for you all.

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I installed windows version supplied in OP, put my wallet.dat from 06/14,
transaction does not appear in explorer quoted in OP, sync'ed with 7 connections though...
interesting, thought this was long gone coin

you do NOT want the one in the OP on this thread. there's a new windows wallet coming. that version will download the wrong block chain
Activity: 708
I installed windows version supplied in OP, put my wallet.dat from 06/14,
transaction does not appear in explorer quoted in OP, sync'ed with 7 connections though...
interesting, thought this was long gone coin
Block explorer is up and running

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tips/

Also, can you tell to cryptoid to update information about coin? There is still old information

such as?

please specify what is out dated
Old link to bitcointalk and old link to official site
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Folks, is Windows wallet coming?

Also, can you tell to cryptoid to update information about coin? There is still old information

such as?

please specify what is out dated

It is great! Also, I sent information about TIPS to Yobit. By this time only free(
hmm, for a near time i suppose that we need 0.1 BTC addition on Yobit
Pages:
Jump to: