Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 69. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
dev left, the other don't care

no innovation

I don't know why I even bother replying to these troll replies, but it's sad to see that the last page of the thread is full of them.
Anyhow, in case it wasn't clear, both statements above are clearly false.

I couldn't agree more with icanprogram.

So, welcome to 4 latoshis ?

I think you can beat COL for the first to 1 latoshi if you keep this hard work.

We will indeed keep this hard work going. TiPS is a long long way from dead. Still plenty activity everywhere, a Twitter account getting more and more famous, people ready to give some real stuff for lotteries, other developping websites and e-shop.

If you want to help this coin value to rise, the community have to give a hand, and throw ideas. It's silly to say that the value of an altcoin is only a function of his dev' motivation or innovation. The value of a coin is still mostly due to speculation. And we are trying to change that for Fedoracoin, giving people occasions to use their TiPS outside the altcoin community: on Twitter, Facebook or on e-shops for example, giving it some real value.

And we couldn't do that without your support.

So if you wan't Fedoracoin's value to rise don't spend your time mumbling: mine, hold, give, think and dev !
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

no innovation

I don't know why I even bother replying to these troll replies, but it's sad to see that the last page of the thread is full of them.
Anyhow, in case it wasn't clear, both statements above are clearly false.
Activity: 322
Have patience.
TIPS will resurrect again.  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
so this coin death?

or anybody think price go up?

no one buy

only 49% mined

no innovation

what do you think ?

let me guess, 1 latoshi before july, then bye bye
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
so this coin death?

or anybody think price go up?
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I was foreseeing big troubles for this coin long time ago when it was well over 15 litoshi. unfortunately I have been proven right, this has gone well beyond my imagination. 4 satoshi, amazing, we can call it dead I'm afraid. I'm losing quite a bit, but what can you do, i knew the risks just didn't expect the devs to be so behind the curve (as compared to reddcoin for example). amen.
Activity: 34
Yes, I was also in this coin 2 months ago but I left, sold to buy some others ALTs with real ambitions.

The problem is that the main dev left and the new one doesn't want to open his eyes and see fedoracoin cannot work without some big changes.

There is only sell, no one is buying and the price keeps falling, there is less and less activity in this thread, and most of the post are people complaining, volume in the last 24H : 363$ ?!! come on WTF,        TOO FUCKING MUCH BILLIONS, yes it worked for DOGEcoin, but no you are not DOGEcoin with their big community and innovative ideas
We don't have any good reasons to hold this coin...

So come back to reality and do something useful.

Or don't do anything and become the cheapest coin ever with all those useless billions, with a price we can't even write in $, less than 100$ volume per day and a ridiculous marketcap.

PS: I'm just here giving advices, and seriously I'm glad I left this shit when I see what it is now.

indeed, man! same for me, I've been sold almost all my altcoins to find something more interesting. coins with no real support of authors have no future.
Activity: 47
So, welcome to 4 latoshis ?

I think you can beat COL for the first to 1 latoshi if you keep this hard work.
Activity: 19
This is just the lull period, which every coin tends to have.
This will help with the wide distribution as well.

Patience is the key  Wink

I want to think the same! For sure, I do believe that this coin is terrible undervalued.
Unfortunately, what drives coins market right now is speculation of a huge profit, not features.
Ya I don't see what everyone's issue with icanprogram is to be honest. He has continued to move the coin forward with many different efforts and has a hand in almost all the fedoracoin projects that are going up, he has always been able to help me out or lead me in the right direction for services or for help developing services, and it is not like he gets anything for it.

Ya he did state that the coin was meant to have little value and he won't be pissed off for it working that way, but what is wrong with that? It is how the project started and sure its great when the price was higher, and if the price goes up that fantastic, but what sense does it make to be angry about something you cannot effect. There is continued development and services being added, without thousands of dollars himself he does not effect market price.

Everyone remember bitcoin sat at 1200 and now sits below 500, development of a coin obviously doesn't effect price. What can effect price is a the community that builds with time around a coin with good development.

I got your back Jack
Activity: 322
This is just the lull period, which every coin tends to have.
This will help with the wide distribution as well.

Patience is the key  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Dogecoin has Infinite coins doesn't it ?

TIPS is for Tipping people, I Still can't understand why people would Prefer Doge's over TIPS, TIPS is for real use, Doge is for Fun, Plain and Simple !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Ya I don't see what everyone's issue with icanprogram is to be honest. He has continued to move the coin forward with many different efforts and has a hand in almost all the fedoracoin projects that are going up, he has always been able to help me out or lead me in the right direction for services or for help developing services, and it is not like he gets anything for it.

Ya he did state that the coin was meant to have little value and he won't be pissed off for it working that way, but what is wrong with that? It is how the project started and sure its great when the price was higher, and if the price goes up that fantastic, but what sense does it make to be angry about something you cannot effect. There is continued development and services being added, without thousands of dollars himself he does not effect market price.

Everyone remember bitcoin sat at 1200 and now sits below 500, development of a coin obviously doesn't effect price. What can effect price is a the community that builds with time around a coin with good development.

Activity: 125
The problem is that the main dev left and the new one doesn't want to open his eyes and see fedoracoin cannot work without some big changes.
"FedoraCoin was designed to be a coin with as little value as possible. If people value it higher per piece than that, that's fine with me, but I won't take responsibility for it working like it was designed."

I'm just trying to continue what tipsfedora started.
You do realize that this is all charity work right?
I only have a little bit of FedoraCoin myself and no one is paying me.
Activity: 97
Yes, I was also in this coin 2 months ago but I left, sold to buy some others ALTs with real ambitions.

There is only sell, no one is buying and the price keeps falling, there is less and less activity in this thread, and most of the post are people complaining, volume in the last 24H : 363$ ?!! come on WTF,        TOO FUCKING MUCH BILLIONS, yes it worked for DOGEcoin, but no you are not DOGEcoin with their big community and innovative ideas

Or don't do anything and become the cheapest coin ever with all those useless billions, with a price we can't even write in $, less than 100$ volume per day and a ridiculous marketcap.

PS: I'm just here giving advices, and seriously I'm glad I left this shit when I see what it is now.

Totally agreed.

The current main developer does not give a shit about falling price. This is the excuse he made in reddit when people complained about current freefall..

"FedoraCoin was designed to be a coin with as little value as possible. If people value it higher per piece than that, that's fine with me, but I won't take responsibility for it working like it was designed."
FedoraCoin half-birthday is coming soon !

Any ideas about how to celebrate ?

The Proof-of-Cake algo is already patented Grin
Activity: 182

Activity: 84
I think fedoracoin is a great coin undervalued mostly but as previously spoken, bold steps have to be taken for a coin to survive these days
Bought 100 millions for about 2BTC. Now worth 0,10 or so.
I overestimated developpers ability to conduct this business. Already third relaunch. No efforts made. I remember february/march when everybody was talking about rebranding (I even worked on a website), developpers havent dropped a single word to the community for a very long time. Now Fargusson is doing all the job. These are awful signals for investors.

In this overly saturated market only the best will survive. No place for amateurs and people with low ambitions.
I'm out.

We are sad to hear that...

Just to let you know, I'm doing all the job around here because I'm the community manager, meaning that I'm doing (trying to do) the link between the developpers and the community.
I understand that you may prefer a direct talk with the dev', but unfortunately there are already on Reddit and IRC and don't have the time to be everywhere around.

That's why I'm here Wink

Anyhow, I hope that you will come back to us soon. The rebranding was surely a great step ahead. And we are steadily making a bigger and bigger community around a solid coin with many features.
Activity: 56
I still have 28 million I could have sold for 1 bitcoin+ at peak prices, but I held. Now they are worth next to nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: