Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 68. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

The mixer is actually a network of mixers, that currently just has only 1 node.
Everyone can start a node, trusted nodes will make it into the network.
The currently active node has a 2% fee.
(This is also the easiest way to donate to the node, just send it huge transactions that it can't handle and it will return 98% of your coins)

How to start a mixer node?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Is there an active dev or devs working on this coin?
Hi, nice to meet you.
Does the anonymity feature work perfectly? Someone mentioned it did not in an earlier post.
It works, but the mixer doesn't have a lot of funds.
It can't handle big transactions.

Some sort of reliable simple anonymity will boost the coin obviously, but since the appeal would be mostly from the poor side of Europe and Asia it would have to be free, i. e., integrated into the coin or the wallet.  In that case the fact that tips has so many hundreds of gazillions would be a positive in encouraging adoption, rather than a negative, as it might be for a strictly upscale western market.

The coin seems excellent to me. The supporters are visible, the developers are adaptive. It's just in a rut, along with a few hundred other coins. Soon we'll find out which coins the world likes.

The mixer is actually a network of mixers, that currently just has only 1 node.
Everyone can start a node, trusted nodes will make it into the network.
The currently active node has a 2% fee.
(This is also the easiest way to donate to the node, just send it huge transactions that it can't handle and it will return 98% of your coins)
Lrt
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, nice to meet you.
Does the anonymity feature work perfectly? Someone mentioned it did not in an earlier post.

Some sort of reliable simple anonymity will boost the coin obviously, but since the appeal would be mostly from the poor side of Europe and Asia it would have to be free, i. e., integrated into the coin or the wallet.  In that case the fact that tips has so many hundreds of gazillions would be a positive in encouraging adoption, rather than a negative, as it might be for a strictly upscale western market.

The coin seems excellent to me. The supporters are visible, the developers are adaptive. It's just in a rut, along with a few hundred other coins. Soon we'll find out which coins the world likes.
Lrt
Maybe spam is the wrong word. But I get the impression that the repetitive posting is to fill space rather than inform.

If I go down on the /r/Fedoracoin first page this is what I see :

1) People having issues with their wallet or solo mining, or blockchain explorer. This kind of stuff happens and is on 99% of the cases due to people's misunderstanding of how an altcoin wallet work, or them downloaded false version on whatever odd website

2) People offering some ideas to move on : adding Fedoracoin to coingecko, making a Gridseed giveaway, fixing a mining pool, proposing TipBot for deviant Art...

That seems to be the life of a community to me Smiley

And then again, thanks for your feedback ! Feel free to contribute any time, it's always much appreciated

Hmmm. A while ago I looked at what I thought was the reedit and saw page after page of repetitive posting about some gridstake thing or I don't remember what. Now I look and see a regular reedit. I stand corrected, I think I looked at a sub sub reedit.

Carry on.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the quick reply. Nice to meet you as well.

Could be a huge future for TIPS with that mixing feature. I will stay tuned.

Hi, nice to meet you.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
All I want to know is two things.

Darkcoin is selling like hotcakes and drksend is not even implemented. I suspect the Chinese market is very interested in anonymity with their current state of affairs with btc.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Maybe spam is the wrong word. But I get the impression that the repetitive posting is to fill space rather than inform.

If I go down on the /r/Fedoracoin first page this is what I see :

1) People having issues with their wallet or solo mining, or blockchain explorer. This kind of stuff happens and is on 99% of the cases due to people's misunderstanding of how an altcoin wallet work, or them downloaded false version on whatever odd website

2) People offering some ideas to move on : adding Fedoracoin to coingecko, making a Gridseed giveaway, fixing a mining pool, proposing TipBot for deviant Art...

That seems to be the life of a community to me Smiley

And then again, thanks for your feedback ! Feel free to contribute any time, it's always much appreciated
Lrt
Bad point #1. The reddit is being plugged up with spam, perhaps to cover negative comments or complaints about wallet synching troubles etc.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated.
Could you please explain what you mean by spam on the reddit?
We try our best to keep spam out, but if something specific is bothering, please let me know.
Lrt
Here is my take on fedoracoin at the moment, good and bad.

Good point #1. It has active developers who seem to work a little more honestly than those on some other coins.

Good point #2. The website is pretty complete and online presence is good. The website for darkcoin, which just skyrocketed to over $26 million market cap almost overnight, has gaping holes even though it is a nice website. If a coin can go to $26 mil on a website with unfinished pages and dead links then fedoracoin, with a complete website should do okay.

Bad point #1. The reddit is being plugged up with spam, perhaps to cover negative comments or complaints about wallet synching troubles etc.

Bad point #2. Some of the language used to promote the coin is ambiguous or unclear to novices. Like some silliness about the coin being removed from multiport something or other. Technical talk aimed at miners puts off investors and should not be given a prominent place on the website.

I have lots of different altcoins and fedoracoin is one of the top several I like best. I am not a technical person, I do not mine nor study details. I assume there is still some anonymity feature in fedoracoin but from the comment above I'm not sure. I'll keep buying small amounts of tips. If it stays at current prices eventually I will own most of them.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
what's the butthurt all about? Time to buy?
Activity: 19
All those people bullshitting about this coin while "they dumped on 40 litoshi" are on some kind of crusade? If you have anything to say, bad or good, make a post on reddit. And no I don't have many posts since I don't use this forum.

I like fedora coin and support it, even though I only have a few. Some of you have none, but keep posting garbage again and again. Go buy some 70% premined crap and leave us at peace
And you don't give any arguments.

I guess my replying at all would be a strong enough argument that I neither left nor stopped caring.
Activity: 47

I don't know why I even bother replying to these troll replies, but it's sad to see that the last page of the thread is full of them.
Anyhow, in case it wasn't clear, both statements above are clearly false.

People are complaining, you call them troll.
And you don't give any arguments.

This clearly shows this coin is lost.
Activity: 182
Hmmmm all of those 3 guys defending fedoracoin have only a few messages and most on them on this thread, don't you think it's weird... maybe they are multiaccount to get people fall into fedoracoin trap ?

So I will answer some stupids statements above

Like this coin, good features and specifications.  Added signature, thanks.

No good features, sorry you are in the wrong thread.

The premise and the promise of the coin has not changed. Showing actual use in the manner that it was envisioned is the biggest challenge. It's the difference between "we want to be the greatest blah, blah, blah" and "we are doing these things with it now".  

Doing is always harder than wanting to.

How are you using the coin?

WAT  Huh Huh Huh

Have to point out the obvious. I registered just because I thought this was so funny and had to point it out.

The people trash talking fedora are not really sellers, duh. They are trying to drive the price down so they can corner it.

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin, just that innovation alone puts it above most other coins. The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant.

If someone is going to sell they don't badmouth, they sell. It is hilarious that so many people get pulled into selling coins like tips at wholesale prices by sly dogs like these guys, same as people get pulled into buying garbage coins by the same kind of weasels.

People, think for yourselves. Don't be so easily manipulated.

If a coin has real value ignore the game players. And likewise if a coin is garbage don't buy it just because a bunch of crooks say it is golden.

Fedoracoin is an excellent coin. Be calm, don't be conned and think for yourself.

It is funny and sad that people let themselves be gulled so easily.

No they are not trying to drive the price down to buy, only 49% is mined and it is insta dumped, every people who have been here for some months can see it will go lower than 1 latoshi soon

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin Huh do you even know what you are talking about Huh?
Ok fedoracoin has a shitty mixer with 2% fees who doesn't even work anymore, darkcoin already took credits for a real anonymous coin.

"The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant. " = sorry but the dev who had this idea left, another point you don't undertsand.

Yes, don't be manipulated, don't buy this shit.

Ok bye I'm tired of those people with fake arguments, fedoracoin is a shit coin insta dump and that's all nobody wants it and it will go to 1 latoshi soon.

Lrt
Have to point out the obvious. I registered just because I thought this was so funny and had to point it out.

The people trash talking fedora are not really sellers, duh. They are trying to drive the price down so they can corner it.

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin, just that innovation alone puts it above most other coins. The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant.

If someone is going to sell they don't badmouth, they sell. It is hilarious that so many people get pulled into selling coins like tips at wholesale prices by sly dogs like these guys, same as people get pulled into buying garbage coins by the same kind of weasels.

People, think for yourselves. Don't be so easily manipulated.

If a coin has real value ignore the game players. And likewise if a coin is garbage don't buy it just because a bunch of crooks say it is golden.

Fedoracoin is an excellent coin. Be calm, don't be conned and think for yourself.

It is funny and sad that people let themselves be gulled so easily.
Activity: 3
The premise and the promise of the coin has not changed. Showing actual use in the manner that it was envisioned is the biggest challenge. It's the difference between "we want to be the greatest blah, blah, blah" and "we are doing these things with it now".  

Doing is always harder than wanting to.

How are you using the coin?
Activity: 21
Like this coin, good features and specifications.  Added signature, thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Last day to post your love for Fedoracoin anywhere on BitcoinTalk and maybe win a Gridseed miner !

All the rules here !

P.s: lovely trolls are not eligible, sorry Wink
Pages:
Jump to: