Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions - page 17. (Read 104134 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
January 02, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
You would keep it for as long as its hosted and afterwards you would be shipped the unit. So as long as you dont overclock probably many years.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
January 02, 2014, 11:38:34 AM
90 per 100kh/s
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 11:33:57 AM
Shouldn't the website be up by now ?

0.90$ per khs isn't that like 90$ for 100 khs ?? or i'm getting something wrong
For how long can you keep this hashrate after purchasing ?
Sry not familiar with the system
January 02, 2014, 12:39:41 AM
0.90$ per khs unless paying in LTC at which point it gets a 10% discount.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 12:28:52 AM
We will be none of the above, this is going to be a whole new way of dealing with the crypto world.

sorry if posted already, prices?
January 02, 2014, 12:16:54 AM
We will be none of the above, this is going to be a whole new way of dealing with the crypto world.
cof
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 12:12:26 AM
fingers crossed. lets not have BFL repeat though.
January 01, 2014, 09:36:14 AM
Dear Jasinlee,
When Will you provide PCB design, schematics, firmware etc for the users?
Where can we buy just the chips?

All the designs will be public long before we ship the units. We will be making some of the pcb designs open source. We will probably sell chips also by themselves, but that will be again once the competition is on the market.
January 01, 2014, 09:34:54 AM
Will these work on any Scrypt chain?

Yes, unless they have made some larger modifications to the coin.

Hope the coin dev's make these changes to their coins to circumvent your miner.

Crypto should remain in the domain of the average guy in the street to mine with GPU's that can be bought comparatively cheaply at the corner store & not controlled/owned/mined by big business, whales, or corporations.

That is right, they have stated once the FPGA/ASIC miners come out they will be changing things up. Power to the people!

You guys obviously have no idea what we are doing and have not followed our project at all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 01, 2014, 09:14:56 AM
Dear Jasinlee,
When Will you provide PCB design, schematics, firmware etc for the users?
Where can we buy just the chips?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 01, 2014, 05:39:53 AM

As much as I know that I will check out these asics when they appear, I have to agree with zizef.  It takes everything away that's great about cryptos when big companies get control of it, and squeeze every single drop of profit out for themselves, except for just enough of a carrot's worth to keep the poor late adopters buying in.

Just look at the Bitcoin GH's for sale right now, it's hard to say if one of them will even pay for itself over the course of a whole YEAR, or even the course of owning it at all. Bitcoin serves only it's corporate masters now, the only real way for average joe to make anything on them is if they have the money and the smarts to buy in and play the market swings, or buy and hold and hope that it really goes to the moon.

Activity: 118
January 01, 2014, 04:17:46 AM
Will these work on any Scrypt chain?

Yes, unless they have made some larger modifications to the coin.

Hope the coin dev's make these changes to their coins to circumvent your miner.

Crypto should remain in the domain of the average guy in the street to mine with GPU's that can be bought comparatively cheaply at the corner store & not controlled/owned/mined by big business, whales, or corporations.

That is right, they have stated once the FPGA/ASIC miners come out they will be changing things up. Power to the people!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
January 01, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
When will the website be up approximatively ?

The site would have been up today.....but my team seems to think they have a life sometimes and want to visit with family or go drinking on new years. I keep explaining to them that this is not the case, but sometimes my slaves happy team members do not follow those directions.

time to crack that whip.

when I used to work in the oil and gas, there was something called Work Life balance.
Sounds inefficient.

salaried workers like me love it.
January 01, 2014, 01:00:02 AM

The site would have been up today.....but my team seems to think they have a life sometimes and want to visit with family or go drinking on new years. I keep explaining to them that this is not the case, but sometimes my slaves happy team members do not follow those directions.

time to crack that whip.

when I used to work in the oil and gas, there was something called Work Life balance.
Sounds inefficient.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
January 01, 2014, 12:09:27 AM

time to crack that whip.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 09:37:24 PM
Sounds awesome. We should be able to order by the 2nd!
December 31, 2013, 03:41:02 PM
And will there be any other fees on top of the miner purchase for the hosting?  If so, any idea what they are and the cost?  Or is the purchase price all-inclusive?

Thanks.  Doing a great job answering questions on this thread.

Thanks, I try to answer as fast as possible so I dont get behind.

The only fees will be calculated out to cover electric and a small amount for the host (we wont be the only ones holding the hosted units as discussed before) I would like to keep it at 1% or less if possible. The actual power draw is so small compared to the speed that it should hopefully have no impact for a long time.
Activity: 189
December 31, 2013, 03:27:16 PM
And will there be any other fees on top of the miner purchase for the hosting?  If so, any idea what they are and the cost?  Or is the purchase price all-inclusive?

Thanks.  Doing a great job answering questions on this thread.
December 31, 2013, 03:11:47 PM

time to crack that whip.

If they were close enough.....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
December 31, 2013, 03:07:02 PM

time to crack that whip.
Pages:
Jump to: