Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 3. (Read 5409 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I already follow this project and I must say I LOVE it. There are so many directions the team aiming at, this project will bring brighter future for cryptocurrency. I am especially passionate about the debit card part. Thank you for this great project!
Activity: 154
Very cool. I have seen the Video Link Demo Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNBSH_CrZM&t=3s. And I think this is one of the best platforms ever. Hopefully this project can be realized. Good luck
Activity: 238
I am impressed by this project! Nice features and plan of project, intuitive design and bonus tokens for ICO makes it one of the best project for investing! The best!
Activity: 56
The platform you develop is a great innovation! That's not just a kind of upgrade for arb users but it also provides an easy way of spending crypto in regular life! I think this kind of project should attract many users and investors and it can really influence the future of crypto. Hopefully Fidelium become the leading crypto platfrorm and i believe they will release even more options
Activity: 308
That's a very promising project with a nice software to offer. This can turn out really a big one. Team, keep informing us! Good luck
Activity: 56
Wow! I have only just found out about this! Fidelium looks like a great project.Gonna follow it! Wait for updates!
Activity: 201
Everything here is just nice : the idea, the concept, the team and the design! Nice ICO, I join - 30% bonus tokens are great!!
Activity: 140
It's obvious that today crypto space keeps expanding and it will keep expanding for a long time. So that's nice they have an arb tool in Fidelium! 
Activity: 48
I'm following this project and I am struck by the way Fidelium project keeps developing! They managed to find many partnerships and hope they will bring even more options
Activity: 42
Fortress seems to be a nice platfrom for trading.... but the greatest thing is that i can trade from any of my devices with Fidelium app. Mobile app is very convenient!
Activity: 266
I am confident that arbitrage opportunities will always continue due to the nature of crypto itself! So that always can be a source of some income and that means that people need such projects as Fidelium! Good work guys!
Merit: 1
That project shows that the team has good vision of what has to be done in crypto sphere. Good luck guys!
Activity: 84
The idea aimed at the problem of exchanges which has huge importance in crypto world. They already have some partnership agreements! This project will go! Best wishes, devs
Inexperienced users have difficulty with using of different arb tool. But user-friendly design of Fortress will led to increase of the quantity of users! This project will be a big one if it attracts more users!
Activity: 154
Another wonderful project here in cryptocurrency.Love your website and the whole idea
Activity: 252
Great project! Althoug I'm not so interested in arb part but mobile app and Master Card stuff is just fantastic! This is first thing I like very much and will be following and participating wherever will be possible!
What irritated me in crypto is that there have been only clumsy ways of spending it in everyday life! All this wallets and long operations is not what you want. So Fidelium is one of the best projects in my opinion because of its app with debit card integration! Finally it will be easy to spend cryptocurrency in daily lives!
This project combines many different features and i suppose even more features are coming in future! Fortress and mobile app are already under development.Waiting for more news!
Activity: 280
The thing which attracts me in Fidelium is its smart arbitrage system. With it you won't miss any arb opportunities! Nice platform, will follow this project!
Really liked the demonstration of first Fortress version! Seems really convenient and easy to use! Interface is espeially good! So keep it up, we are waiting for this one! Hope it won't look different when it is released.
Pages:
Jump to: