Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 10. (Read 5409 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What OS for the app?
on both Android and iOS for sure
Activity: 56
What OS for the app?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I love that the members of the team and progress of the project are well presented to you. This is transparent and looks really credible
one of the advantages of this project because it is able to show a thing that makes many people more confident
i think it's not hard for them to do, probably more impressed with some of the progress already seen
Activity: 118
Glad they have added more translations to the website!
Activity: 154
I love that the members of the team and progress of the project are well presented to you. This is transparent and looks really credible
Activity: 266
I am very interested in the idea of this platform. Arbitrage tools are in demand now, especially in the crypto market
Waiting for more news and updates! Im excited to know what will be the next step! This project will attract many investors .
Activity: 280
It's interesting to follow the development of this project! Of course the implementation will take some time but for sure it's worth it! Good luck and success!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Fidelium app will be easy and convenient to use, seems to be one of the most promising and effective arb tools
Activity: 252
It's interesting if the options Fidelium provides will change the direction of development of other apps
Fidelium will be releasing soon the demo version of the app, i wonder what will be the impact on the market and how the opportunity of spending crypto with card will affect our daily life
Activity: 308
Looks pretty solid, I participate in the ICO and hope everything goes well.
Activity: 140
Although there is not much advertisements, the project already attracted the community. The interest in the project shows it great potential
I'm very much excited that Fidelium reached soft cap so fast! That's the proof of its success! Can't wait to test the app
Have read about lotteries in the whitepaper) Any more information?
Fidelium is one of a kind! Good luck!
That's great! Actually, I think Fidelium can introduce more people to cryptoworld
That's really a unique project! Community should pay much more attention to it, so I hope it wont be lost in the flood of ICOs
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I like it that devs are concerned about the furture of crypto) Sharing with my friends!
Activity: 252
Love both the idea and the future design. Joining for sure! Thx devs!
Pages:
Jump to: