Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 6. (Read 5409 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Waiting for more options! They shouldn't limit this project to only
cryptocurrency trading! I have read about their future plans and I think they will bring out the full potential of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 56
Whish they developed a way to connect and use cryptocurrencies to trade traditional financial instruments! Which is quite a feasible prospect if you watch Fidelium roadmap
Great project. What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 118
Super and very special project! I hope a lot of people see the high potential of Fidelium! Very easy, interesting and promising concept. I will keep watch and think will invest
Activity: 154
It's another one of the few good projects this year, a kind of a project we must consider especially for those who trade cryptocurrencies and has some income in crypto
Activity: 280
I really love the design of the Fortress! Hope you won't change it much
Activity: 266
That's great! Actually, I think Fidelium can introduce more people to cryptoworld
Will there be an airdrop or is there one planned for the future?
Have checked and visited the website of Fidelium, there is so much info there, now i'm sure i will invest
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Congratulations Fidelium reached Soft Cap. I hope there is enough time to bring more participants to the project!
Activity: 252
Love both Fortress and debit card app, but what will be the main priority?
on both Android and iOS for sure
Love both Fortress and debit card app, but what will be the main priority?
Activity: 308
I fully support this new project! There is so many advantages and the team seems to be professional. I am sure this future project will be successful.
Activity: 140
A very good and exciting project! Fidelium gives us practical, smart and efficient tools providing fast and safe platform. Hope they will form a large community and sure they will bring benefit for cryptoworld. It should attract many investors! best regards devs!
Activity: 36
bounty running?
Activity: 266
Very good opportunity to join this project, I hope this project can achieve the desired target! good luck devs!
The idea is unique to deliver so many options in one app. this will be huge if everything will be implemented successfully!
Activity: 118
amazing and very useful project! Fidelium has a very rich functionality. they managed to unite in one platform so many things! i think Fidelium has a high potential. this project will be good and convenient for both investors and users in cryptocurency world.
I like the idea of this trading platform! Devs, continue to develop and apply new features! This project looks very promissing!
Really like the project! cool idea. Now it will be much easier and safer to sell and buy crypto currency! I recommend to everyone! I fully support the developers!
Pages:
Jump to: