Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 8. (Read 5409 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
I wish you could find more partners for future development
Activity: 162
Great project! I think you can form a huge community! Good luck!
Activity: 327
Will there be restrictions on the sale of the token on exchanges?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This project deserves huge investments
Activity: 364
How are you going to promote the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
how long will it take to get the platform to work properly?
Activity: 252
I hope that the developers will be able to bring the project to life. I'm waiting for the demo versions
Activity: 280
I already participated in tokens sale and I think the project will turn out good. Good luck in development
Activity: 308
Tell me, are there any discounts when buying tokens?
I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a project useful for everyone who works with crypto. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.
Activity: 154
The project is huge, but will you cooperate with any other companies?
Your results are impressive!Keep working, I am waiting for the news and I've already decided to support the development team
Activity: 210
The potential is just amazing! Wish more people knew about this project
Activity: 140
Devs we are waiting for a demo app, not only to check it out, but because that will attract more users
Activity: 266
Time is money, I choose Fidelium!
Activity: 84
I'm really into arb, so I like it that I can do things with the mobile app anywhere I want! Very convenient
Activity: 238
Can't wait to test out the smart Fortress system
Activity: 56
Finally fast and hassle-free platform! Very promising
Activity: 56
I followed this project form the beginning, but somehow wasn't sure if it will success. But now, the soft cap was reached really quick and I see how much public attention this project attracted. Fidelium keeps gaining popularity and support so I think that's a nice ICO to invest in
Activity: 252
It's the good time to develop such a platform while crypto world is expanding.Of course it will take some time to make it popular with the masses, but still Fidelium can become a big platform in the future. Wish luck to the developers!
Pages:
Jump to: