Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 9. (Read 5409 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Never tried arbitrage before. Now I'm looking for innovative and user-friendly tools and I just researched about Fortress and the program seems to be really easy-to-use, you know, always thought I ll have to read theory and stuff, but screenshots show intuitive interface, so I think even people who are beginners will feel comfortable with this software
Activity: 238
Yeah, one of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay No one will promise you that this project is what you want, but Fortress is a tool which every serious trade have to check out.
Activity: 56
Fidelium looks interesting, this project has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. Recommend it as aproject for investment because this project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies. I'll always check for updates!
Activity: 56
Hello guys!
Do you have with large investors?
Activity: 118
Fidelium team will be the pioneers of a crypto world! Will invest and hope will earn good money on arb with you guys)
Activity: 280
Want this Fortress, maybe it will save me some time while I'm arbitraging
Activity: 266
Congratulations Fidelium reached Soft Cap. I hope there is enough time to bring more participants to the project!
Will there be an airdrop or is there one planned for the future?
Merit: 1
Very professional project here. Lets see how it will develop
I hope everything goes as planned . I am waiting for the demo releases of the apps so I guess it will attract even more investors.
Love this project and the timeline. Makes sense to keep getting financed for the next steps.
Activity: 308
Have checked and visited the website of Fidelium, there is so much info there, now i'm sure i will invest
Activity: 140
Have read about lotteries in the whitepaper) Any more information?
Activity: 266
I don't yet time to thoroughly study the problematic of the your project, but with the first glance the project became interestingly for me)
Activity: 224
This is really a good project for investors.
Activity: 84
Professional team and extraordinary project!
The design of the screenshots and graphics that used on the website and in the white paper are well-presented. No doubt it will get community feedback
Fidelium team concerned not only about profit! They plan to make donations and sponsor different charities and organizations.That's not only just a startup, that's an effort to create a better future.
Just can't miss out an opportunity to take part in such a good ICO!
Love how fast they fixed pages errors on their website! This team really cares about the users!
Pages:
Jump to: