Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 48. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Explain simply to newbie the uniquness of the project, please.
with this app which has master card system we soon will be able to use crypto-currency for our daily purchases
copper member
Activity: 34
Concerning the investing, does it make a difference what country i am from?

I don't think so.

Ask them on email.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Hi Dev, I am interested in joining the Facebook and Twitter campaign. I registered in your website but there is a problem in your google forms. In facebook and twitter google forms is same link for ARTICLE?
team?
website?

more info?

youre lacking critical things, or I'm unable to find those............
https://fidelium.io , also recommend reading the whitepaper https://fidelium.io/whitepaper_20180108.pdf
Activity: 42
good project
Activity: 266
It deserves much more public attention.may be they should arrange question-answer session or whatever it is called
Activity: 182
Oh man, already have invested my money in another project( Fidelium is much more worth investing in
looking for german translation please
Activity: 126
Well, the market is already overwhelmed with such trading platforms
also not only the app and card stuff. I really like I will not have to care much about having different prices while exchanging currency
Activity: 84
Where can i see the full list please?
If i got it right and youre about supported currencies, they are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
No denying cryptocurrency is attracting more and more peaople nowadays, well everyone knows what bitcoin is... But to tell the truth now it is obvious that we need an istrument which lets us to do stuff with currency quicker and more conviniently. Fidelium has a potential in this field and i believe it will surpass my expectations.
No devs in this thread?
Crossexchange platform + credit card payment system = Fidelium
Gonna research a little bit more about it, probably will invest.
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
good program, I will work with you
As i see it problems with exchange have always been a stumbling block of a cryptoworld. Hope this app will be a solution, hope you ll make it)
Activity: 1
Seems a nice project. I'll forward to it to see if it goes well.
Activity: 154
That's the one! With this hassle-free system gonna make much more of my trading for sure)
Guys where can i track FID exchange rates?
Guess I am a bit paranoid) but what about the safety of the whole system? All these hackers, you know
Pages:
Jump to: