Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 50. (Read 5449 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello, i really like the project and would like to spread it in my local language. Therefore, i would like to apply for the french translation.

Regards.

Send them an email about it and they will sort out for you.
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
team?
website?

more info?

youre lacking critical things, or I'm unable to find those............
Activity: 112
Well, the market is already overwhelmed with such trading platforms
Activity: 154
Nice! Wish the developers acted transparently, so that we could see the complete picture.
Activity: 182
I really love the way you designed the whole thing!
Activity: 70
When the mobile app comes out?
Activity: 81
Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, is there a special price for big investors? Like an investment of 10 BTC

I do same question about this.. Cool
Activity: 70
I wonder what is likely to happen to your company. Some people say that it's good, but for me it is not clear yet. First I will read all the rules and a whitepaper and take a decision. Good luck to you anyway!
As for me, I do not understand the interest and prospects for investors.
Explain simply to newbie the uniquness of the project, please.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have to follow the project, definitely. I see the potential in the development of "FIDELIUM".
Activity: 98
Hello, the idea and potential functionality are interesting, but I would like to know something about the people standing behind this project. Could you provide with such info?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, i really like the project and would like to spread it in my local language. Therefore, i would like to apply for the french translation.

Regards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The payment interface with debit card feature plus advance timeline plan makes more catchy! This one looks more interesting than other projects having the same platform! Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
form is not yet open? Waiting for more information from you, I am very interested in your project and waiting for news from you to join bounty campaign.
thank you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScY87cPM5YHrhNpXD1DN45GvFVD6RhYKeOcZ9z0ynw0cx5GAw/viewform

Thank you !
copper member
form is not yet open? Waiting for more information from you, I am very interested in your project and waiting for news from you to join bounty campaign.
thank you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScY87cPM5YHrhNpXD1DN45GvFVD6RhYKeOcZ9z0ynw0cx5GAw/viewform
copper member
I will reserve the Russian language translation

Send them an email about it

[email protected]
copper member
Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, is there a special price for big investors? Like an investment of 10 BTC

I think they do.

Send them an email about it?

I know they have huge investors in the back and I am pretty sure that there's a room for them.
copper member
thank you

I think you should just sign up first and you will be able to see that you can create the link for the bounty

FYI, send them an email. [email protected]

copper member
I will reserve the Russian language translation

Send them an email to get more info.

Pages:
Jump to: