Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 21. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
The solution which you're giving to the policies holder are quite impressive and appreciated.
What are the benefits for early birds ?
Activity: 294
Your project deserves attention. I really like your idea. I am ready to support the project and participate in the Bounty campaign.

Good luck to the team.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Ah got to know about this platform today. Is this really the world's first blockchain marketplace for traceable insurance policies ?
If yes you're gonna win the show

Will surely look forward to your white paper
Activity: 187
Merit: 104

Which ICO company is your competitor ? Do you think you will be better from all other ICOs based on policies ?
BTW I love the vision of your platform. will spread the word of it.
I wish you all the very best

Based on our best knowledge, none of the ICO now are working on the same space. however, that being said, this industry is huge, surrendered value yearly are in the billions if not trillions. We are looking forward to working with our fellow blockchain companies to push for change in the insurance industry.
Activity: 15
Activity: 101
a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
Is there any airdrop section of your platform ?

apologies, there isn't any at the moment.
Great idea guys. At first glance, everything looks very good. In the near future, I will study the WP in more detail. I intend to support your ICO. I wish good luck to the developers.

thank you and looking forward to your support.
nice project.
will you expand your platform in other countries like India or London in future?

Thanks in advance

We are definitely looking forward to expansion beyond the initial 5 countries selected and are looking for liked-minded partners in those regions. The lack of awarenes and regulatory controls would be best addressed by having a local partner. India's insurance market size is huge and adaptation of technology is pretty advance thus definitely in our scope. U.K has a market for traded policies and we will work with partners to bring fidentiaX to the market.
Activity: 16
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Indeed the project is very interesting. Tell me, when the Bounty campaign is planned, is there a desire to participate, thereby supporting the project?
I invested already in other insure project - ILedgerX (ex InsureX), and they dont have any succes  Undecided
Also in Umbrella coin. Same thing.
May be world want not insure on blockchain?
In which country you based?

Hi Magisterr, thanks for the question.

here's my understanding of the 2 projects:
InsureX (aka iledgerX) focusing on address the end-to-end process of insurance from Re-issuer, insurer, distribution channel, policyholders. We see them focusing on the B2B model and would require adaptation and buy-in of various stakeholders in the sale cycle. Its an amazing project and its tackling a big change in how insurance business is being conducted.

Umbrella coin focuses on General Insurance product and actually acts as an insurer to provide a different way of purchasing coverage. I think its a great idea and there are similar projects out there that focuses on IoT insurance, etc.

fidentiaX approach is not to change the world overnight, we are tackling one segment of the market (tradable policies) and we do not require Insurers to adopt our technology for the business to work however we would be pushing for adoptation of blockchain technology by setting up a open-source foundation to drive this. We are actually very happy to see more insurance blockchain solutions as it will push the industry to a tipping point.

Our solution is solving the inefficiencies in the current tradable policies market by leveraging on blockchain technology. Do read up on our whitepaper to find out more! www.fidentiaX.com/whitepaper

Thank you

P.S: We are based in Singapore Smiley
Activity: 36
Is there any airdrop section of your platform ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Great idea guys. At first glance, everything looks very good. In the near future, I will study the WP in more detail. I intend to support your ICO. I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 36
I'm looking forward to invest in your ICO Crowdsale.
You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.

All the best
Can you give me the link of your bounty thread if it is open ?
nice project.
will you expand your platform in other countries like India or London in future?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I invested already in other insure project - ILedgerX (ex InsureX), and they dont have any succes  Undecided
Also in Umbrella coin. Same thing.
May be world want not insure on blockchain?
In which country you based?
Activity: 55
For the first time to see a so sure project, in addition to the translation I can not do, signature and Twitter I must attend, i love this item
Pages:
Jump to: