Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 53. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

It's good to know that this project is improving well, and this is a good anew that fixy already have partnership. I am hoping that it will help them a lot to achieve success in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?

We can't predict the next move of team Fixy in the future mate, let's wait for their upcoming announcements and updates about the project.
I agree, The only one who can answers all the question is the devs or team and we can't assure what will be their next move with the porject. We can only wait for their next updates.
Yes, all is only guessing and prediction beside discussion of member. All need clarification from Fixy Network Team.

Fixy has great plans after the ICO. Right now ICO is Fixy's main topic.  Right after the ICO app will be the second in the list.
After ICO in a month app will be ready for download for both IOS and Andorid.
Meanwhile discussions with partners are ongoing.
The other target for Fixy is hitting exchanges. Fixy already has communication with exchanges but as expected this is
highly discreet area. No names can be disclosed. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?

We can't predict the next move of team Fixy in the future mate, let's wait for their upcoming announcements and updates about the project.
I agree, The only one who can answers all the question is the devs or team and we can't assure what will be their next move with the porject. We can only wait for their next updates.
Yes, all is only guessing and prediction beside discussion of member. All need clarification from Fixy Network Team.
Activity: 98

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 196
Well as far as the project goes day by day, they have a good feedbacks and the team is working hard for the project. That wouls be possible to extend the project byadding a branches in other country.
Activity: 210

Activity: 238
So, just by having a gift certificate, you can freely enter the electronic money market without being limited, for free. The project is professional working professionals, specific roadmap with time for each logical route. I see it very potential!
I think the project will be more prosperous as the project supports richer types of digital money.
Activity: 93
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This project team member said many hard work, the project who for success. Hope project the future of the many popular and profitable project will be. Because this project is led by a very experienced person. Good luck

Yes, i really want know more details about their plan. Actually, i myself have interest at some project look like Fixy Network, but for make sure to invest, i hope they will provide us some livestream or something like that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This project team member said many hard work, the project who for success. Hope project the future of the many popular and profitable project will be. Because this project is led by a very experienced person. Good luck

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards

yeah, I also think, why do they need to much time to launch a gift card? I mean they mention that they have already partners and they also have a beta card. This will scare the potential investors in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.
Activity: 280
I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
I'm sure if the development team adheres to its road map, then they will definitely achieve their goal. The main thing is always to overcome any difficulties on the way of the project development on time.

If everything will work according to their plan then definitely all that was written in the roadmap will be achieved. Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life is something like a future kind of cashless society which I think still needs more adjustment and experiment.
It really does need a great adjustment to help users adapt quickly the transition to cashless society. Moreover, the project, with the enough support, can really achieve their goals for a better and successful future of this one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
they are actually doing well with at least considerable amount of members
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
I'm sure if the development team adheres to its road map, then they will definitely achieve their goal. The main thing is always to overcome any difficulties on the way of the project development on time.

If everything will work according to their plan then definitely all that was written in the roadmap will be achieved. Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life is something like a future kind of cashless society which I think still needs more adjustment and experiment.
Pages:
Jump to: