Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 55. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Yes the expectations of this project from the supporters are very high and I dont have any doubt that the founders can make this succeed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.

Yes, a lot of investors are really expecting this project to become successful so that they will get  a good income from being an early investors here. Looking forward for more updates soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
It will be good if they can already announce the partnerships that they are going to have, maybe integrating to other local payment platforms.

Did they make several partnerships? If that would be the case then it would be beneficial on both the project and investors because they can guarantee security that the project won't be turned as a scam.

Hello there.

Thank you for your question.

Our faces are on website with LinkedIn profil, also our Advisor are established in business.
Yannik from MetalPay.
Vadim is Advisor by many ICO's as Marketing expert.
Markus Miller is on youtube and Xing, LinkedIn as crypto and investment expert with his interviews famous.
NDA's are normality and some companies will not shot out some news.
We read sometimes by another ICO's news like we will be listed after ICO by xxxxx exchange or we are did partnership with xxxxx company.
Mostly was wrong messages and not the whole truth from this ICO's.
Our roadmap is in 2019 with Marketplace and API's for stores, we can publish the names after successfully integration and scaleable product.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Then the team is really consist of experts which had a unique skills and knowledge in different field. This project will be good at marketing and it will make them gather more investors.
The project will have a long run and this will be a hard journey. I just wish that the project will be successful until they reach their goals and will be on top level project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.

This needs more improvements and more strategies so that they can gain more popularity and this will lead to possible increase of profit that will help them to achieve success in the near future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Find this Project to be one of the most lucrative ones I’ve seen recently… I like the idea of issuing a Fixy Gift Card, that will be acquired by means of fiat money is a cool idea as it will lure a cash-payer to begin making investments into crypto. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Great job for the Fixy Network team members. This project is getting more and more supporters as days goes by. Because of the straight goal of this project for the community. The Fixy Network is performing great for better performance and now the admin is actively updating us, as well as responding to the people's queries for more clear thoughts regarding this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
If the payment mode is focused only on one single currency that reduces even the chances to gain more traffic at times and it highly brings more participants when the opportunities for the investors are high.
You are actually correct but also adding multiply payment gateways makes it more popular to have some really great profits ahead as it can really get a good amount of users to the platform.
It will be good if they can already announce the partnerships that they are going to have, maybe integrating to other local payment platforms.

Did they make several partnerships? If that would be the case then it would be beneficial on both the project and investors because they can guarantee security that the project won't be turned as a scam.

Hello there.

Our faces are on website with LinkedIn profil, also our Advisor are established in business.
Yannik from MetalPay.
Markus Miller is on youtube and Xing, LinkedIn as crypto and investment expert with his interviews famous.
We read sometimes by another ICO's news like we will be listed after ICO by xxxxx exchange or we are did partnership with xxxxx company.
Our roadmap is in 2019 with Marketplace and API's for stores, we can publish the names after successfully integration and scaleable product.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Thanks for updating us admin, hopefully this will clarify some of other members speculations regarding your project.
Activity: 55
Activity: 560
Well, you cannot say easily this project can be expected for its success because you need to check their fundamental project.
Activity: 294
Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
This initiative helps better to reach to the potential investors and share the information at the visual mode which will enrich the project security in the official way of approaching.
Activity: 282
Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.

Activity: 196

Hello there.

Yannik from MetalPay.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Then the team is really consist of experts which had a unique skills and knowledge in different field. This project will be good at marketing and it will make them gather more investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The most difficult for such platform it to interest the audience for his use, still many don't trust cryptocurrencies, not to mention any large deals connected with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The idea of Fixy Network is very good, but it takes time to practice, and I hope it will become a very valuable coin.

Sure.

The project have a real use case and a strategic team behind.
2018 was not much ico's like this.
Activity: 59
#Joined
Telegram Username = @Niazi786
Telegram Message =It is a very nice and interesting project.wish you best of luck.
Activity: 289
The idea of Fixy Network is very good, but it takes time to practice, and I hope it will become a very valuable coin.
Activity: 434
Well, 2 days more for come to PRE-ICO, and i have suprising that they will give us 40% bonus with price 1 ETH = 7k FXY, who can predict how many days they will reach soft cap?
Activity: 210

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.
Activity: 378
I agree with this opinion, although in bitcoin the new protocol and transactions are going pretty fast bitcoin is still more a means of accumulation.
Pages:
Jump to: