Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 52. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
Oh yes they have a very large community in telegram with 6420 members all in all. For sure that will increase in the next few days because of thier expert advertising campaigns.
Thats a great sign to be honest. The numbers really describe the strength of the platform overall. It will help investors to gain trust and interact with other supporters of the project to get a complete idea.
Activity: 196
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   
Fixy team can soon achieve the hardcap according to me because they are going to be that popular ahead and also it would be giving huge profits out to the investors too. This project would run exactly profitable ahead.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   
Activity: 238
1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Yes, 1 may is the time where all the things of Fixy Network project happening. The time has come to reveal Fixy identity.
Thats pretty close now then and i am sure that after may 1 the project will cherish more and also seeral investors will then run towards this project to really give them some good profits ahead.
I think the future for fixy will change after 1 may then but is it the official news? Because i can't see any team member announcing it and also are there any evidence for it? I would like to go through it.
Activity: 224
1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Yes, 1 may is the time where all the things of Fixy Network project happening. The time has come to reveal Fixy identity.
Thats pretty close now then and i am sure that after may 1 the project will cherish more and also seeral investors will then run towards this project to really give them some good profits ahead.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
Oh yes they have a very large community in telegram with 6420 members all in all. For sure that will increase in the next few days because of thier expert advertising campaigns.
Activity: 560
1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to [email protected] and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.
Activity: 574
Wow, this project have amazing team! I know Hasan Turgut, I respect him and I think he is the best CEO in the cryptoworld

Well, I don't know him and maybe most of newbies here don't know him. I really hope that what you have said is really true and really hoping that they can make this project successful very soon.
If he's well known, I think I might know him now Wink He must be a respected individual right? Saying that he's the best CEO might really affect the popularity by now of FIXY.
I hope that this is so. But is there any information about which projects were headed by the respected CEO Hasan Turgut? If he has a lot of experience in similar projects, I would like to know about them.
Activity: 92
1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Activity: 280
Wow, this project have amazing team! I know Hasan Turgut, I respect him and I think he is the best CEO in the cryptoworld

Well, I don't know him and maybe most of newbies here don't know him. I really hope that what you have said is really true and really hoping that they can make this project successful very soon.
If he's well known, I think I might know him now Wink He must be a respected individual right? Saying that he's the best CEO might really affect the popularity by now of FIXY.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It looks like a good project, i will follow your announcements. This project team is very active & strong Every team member has a good experience. I hope this project will play a good role in success.
Correctly you do that you will follow the development of the project. And it would not be bad if you podnnrzhali them not only morally here posts, but also would do for example advertising on your facebook or on Twitter. Thanks to such a small advertising, more users will learn about the project.
Activity: 294
I am glad for this project. This project has a great goal for the crypto currency community. And not only that. The Fixy Network project has a team that is very active here in the Ann thread that keep answering the people questions and queries regarding the. Fixy Network project. I will stay tuned to this project for me to get more interesting updates of the Fixy Network.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
It looks like a good project, i will follow your announcements. This project team is very active & strong Every team member has a good experience. I hope this project will play a good role in success.
Yes. The Fixy team are very responsive and active in giving new updates and upcoming plans for this platform. If you have time, you can visit to their telegram channel because there are so many important informations and details about this project especially on their PRE-ICO which will happen on May 1 this year.
Activity: 532

Another form of success which definitely increased the confident level of their supporter and this will surely can have a good start up. Hopefully, this 2 partners will fully give their support to continue developed the platform.
Activity: 322
Find this Project to be one of the most lucrative ones I’ve seen recently… I like the idea of issuing a Fixy Gift Card, that will be acquired by means of fiat money is a cool idea as it will lure a cash-payer to begin making investments into crypto. Smiley
Yes definitely bud that very true those people who are still not into crypto is what we need to convince because they dont know how wonderful crypto currency is and what is the benefit that they could get from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
You can send me anytime your request to [email protected] and i can answer your request also here.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

Nice, it's really impressive that the dev is doing his best and investing a lot for this project developments and aiming this to become successful in the near future. Keep up the good work dev, Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

Thank you for update.
Pages:
Jump to: