Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 57. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
That is definitely true. The crypto currency community wherein in all the different crypto currencies, bitcoin is the king. It not as easy as eating a nut to compete the popularity of bitcoin, but it is not imppssible though. This project has different potential too that should keep molding and putting into a good shape for the future. Still keep going team Fixy Network and make part in the world of crypto currencies into a better one.
Well, it all depends to the team of Fixy project if they had already good plans and effective innovations that will lead this platform into a most promising kind of business. But as of now, Bitcoin is still the most popular coin of all cryptocurrencies in blockchain industries. And for me, no one can ever matched up or surpassed this coin.
I think many people will agree with you. Indeed Bitcoin still ranks first among all cryptothermia and no other coin surpassed it. But the crypto world is so unpredictable that any other coin can try to compete with Bitcoin.
It is all the individual coin potential and if they are strong in succeeding all their possible goals and achieving the expected targets as expected then there will be chances to beat any ranks easily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
it's a good idea to create an application that will facilitate the use of crypto currency in everyday life. crypto-currencies are spreading more and more, so this application is indispensable.
Yes, this is the best platform which is promoting the cryptocurrency. They are trying to making the world more digital. With the help of good advertisement and strategies, they are promoting the project very well. I think everyone needs to support this project because sooner or later project will succeed.
Activity: 252
About the project is simply excellent and I noticed one of the developers is very important person, so I'm happy to join the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
If you mean major currencies? Or crypto currencies? Purpose for Softcap and Hardcap only is the number of reached. And about plan to listed at some well-known exchange, should be fore Fixy Team answer.

Pretty sure they will have these kinds of updates, I think many people now and supporters are expecting this platform will work with different Crypto exchange site.
Yes, i agree with you. Almost investor expect their token will listing at famous exchange, at least, they have more chance to gain profit at trading.

Hello there.

Our Tokens are verified by Etherscan.io
https://etherscan.io/token/0xa024e8057eec474a9b2356833707dd0579e26ef3

Contributors will get his token with investment on same moment over smart contract.
They will be unlocked with 1.6.2018 for transferring to exchanges.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

I read the transactions in your smart contract and there is already transfer of tokens 50 days ago. Is that also part of your token sale?
Activity: 518
What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
If you mean major currencies? Or crypto currencies? Purpose for Softcap and Hardcap only is the number of reached. And about plan to listed at some well-known exchange, should be fore Fixy Team answer.

Pretty sure they will have these kinds of updates, I think many people now and supporters are expecting this platform will work with different Crypto exchange site.

Yes, we need to support the project so that we can be a big help for their popularity and hopefully they can achieve success very soon. If they can collect huge funds listing will be more easy.
That requires active team with huge supporters who can drive through various social channels and spread the information to all the people which helps to attain more attention.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, we need to support the project so that we can be a big help for their popularity and hopefully they can achieve success very soon. If they can collect huge funds listing will be more easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, i agree with you. Almost investor expect their token will listing at famous exchange, at least, they have more chance to gain profit at trading.

I am sure this will happen in the near future, but for now the best thing to do is find ways how to make this project gain more exposures and increase its popularity to attract many investors that will support the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
Even i am going to their bounty now because this project really seems to be much profitable and even some stakes from this project can really be of worth ahead.
Yes that true but may I know what campaign did you join? For sure your not part of signature campaign since you are wearing a different signature.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah right, there are still lots of concerns that needs to be answered to be able to attract many investors. The dev should be more active to answer this to increase their trust score too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 574
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
To create the platform with payment only in bitcoins it is a utopia. Now there are a lot of perspective coins which can be used in the project which will attract much. I consider it expedient to create vote that the community has chosen the necessary cryptocurrencies.
That is definitely true. The crypto currency community wherein in all the different crypto currencies, bitcoin is the king. It not as easy as eating a nut to compete the popularity of bitcoin, but it is not imppssible though. This project has different potential too that should keep molding and putting into a good shape for the future. Still keep going team Fixy Network and make part in the world of crypto currencies into a better one.
Well, it all depends to the team of Fixy project if they had already good plans and effective innovations that will lead this platform into a most promising kind of business. But as of now, Bitcoin is still the most popular coin of all cryptocurrencies in blockchain industries. And for me, no one can ever matched up or surpassed this coin.
I think many people will agree with you. Indeed Bitcoin still ranks first among all cryptothermia and no other coin surpassed it. But the crypto world is so unpredictable that any other coin can try to compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Well bitcoin will be bitcoin and it will always be the god of all cryptos but fix also has a good purpose that will mark its own identity.
Activity: 224
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 294
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

well, is this the fixy gift card that you are planning to sell to your customers ?  If the private key number is really on the card, then I would say this is just a jog? Or has this private key nothing to do with a wallet address?

Hello there.

THE PRIVATE KEY IS NOT ON THE CARD!
IS NOT WORKING SO EASY Wink
YOU GENERATE SOME KEY ALSO ON MOBILE PHONE.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Is the card can be used already? Or is it just on a beta version? Because if that will be implemented then it'll be great for the platform.

Hello.

We signed with 2 companies contracts to implant it over 53 stores for BETA version.
Our development team will start working on it after successfully ICO.
Actually, yes it working - but is not SECURED for mass adoption.
But we need for security reason more liquidity.
It will work over SMS gateway.
We are still on our roadmap.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Wow! you guys are fast on making the project improved. You have already beta version of your card which it will make many people love it. I hope for the success of this project.

The card is a beta version right? Is it free or it has a value? I am curious about the card which you have implanted in many stores. If the person bought the card and it has an errors or bugs, will it be refunded?
Activity: 196
https://preview.ibb.co/g4wMbx/Screenshot_27_Apr_18_6_43_34_AM.jpg

well, is this the fixy gift card that you are planning to sell to your customers ?  If the private key number is really on the card, then I would say this is just a jog? Or has this private key nothing to do with a wallet address?

Hello there.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Is the card can be used already? Or is it just on a beta version? Because if that will be implemented then it'll be great for the platform.

Hello.

We signed with 2 companies contracts to implant it over 53 stores for BETA version.
Our development team will start working on it after successfully ICO.
Actually, yes it working - but is not SECURED for mass adoption.
But we need for security reason more liquidity.
It will work over SMS gateway.
We are still on our roadmap.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Wow! you guys are fast on making the project improved. You have already beta version of your card which it will make many people love it. I hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 210
https://preview.ibb.co/g4wMbx/Screenshot_27_Apr_18_6_43_34_AM.jpg

well, is this the fixy gift card that you are planning to sell to your customers ?  If the private key number is really on the card, then I would say this is just a jog? Or has this private key nothing to do with a wallet address?

Hello there.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Pages:
Jump to: