Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 68. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is good that the project wants to introduce the possibility to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life through their gift cards, but there is a small problem in that the project wants the users of gift cards to go through the procedure of KYC, but many people want to use the cryptocurrency while remaining anonymous how will you solve this issue?

Definitely a great project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community. It's a brilliant idea which the crypto currency will be part on our daily life. In some point, I'm just wonder on how to figure it out those countries didn't accepted crypto currency? Are they still part of it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It is good that the project wants to introduce the possibility to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life through their gift cards, but there is a small problem in that the project wants the users of gift cards to go through the procedure of KYC, but many people want to use the cryptocurrency while remaining anonymous how will you solve this issue?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Based on my own understanding, Fixy network will provide a card that can be used to buy some goods. So, the problem is cryptocurrencies still not widely accepted and only few stores are accepting it. They must also find some good stores to be their partners and this is I think their challenge right now.

For now, yes the issues are cryptos are not widely accepted but as time passes by I am sure that many stores will be using it and more and more people will support cryptos.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
The idea of Fixy Network is not unique but it is new and very important for all crypto enthusiast. They provide a system where all consumers meet the retailers to have a better and easy business transaction. I'm only confused about the used of their tokens. Can anyone provide informations regarding the function of tokens. Thanks.

All information must be on their website. Search on site or ask in telegram channel. You can find their contacts at the beginning of topic.
yes more complete if read in whitepaper
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Based on my own understanding, Fixy network will provide a card that can be used to buy some goods. So, the problem is cryptocurrencies still not widely accepted and only few stores are accepting it. They must also find some good stores to be their partners and this is I think their challenge right now.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
The idea of Fixy Network is not unique but it is new and very important for all crypto enthusiast. They provide a system where all consumers meet the retailers to have a better and easy business transaction. I'm only confused about the used of their tokens. Can anyone provide informations regarding the function of tokens. Thanks.

All information must be on their website. Search on site or ask in telegram channel. You can find their contacts at the beginning of topic.
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Cant wait for the airdrop to launch already. This project has chosen good business partners. Good luck on this project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Use of popular cryptocurrencies in shops will very well affect their growth and also and development of the project. The platform has the right for life.
Activity: 182
Fixy network is truely an interesting project, I will surely join your bounty campaign to earn some tokens. Good luck on your project.
Activity: 124
Good job!Magnificent!Fantastic! Keep it up!You really figured it out!I am very pleased that such a young team achieves such amazing results  Roll Eyes
Activity: 169
Do you have several projects? Do you plan anything scale or oriented to the use of virtual reality?

In parallel, it is very difficult to conduct several projects at once and requires a lot of resources. I believe that this should not be done. Let fixy's team better focus on their project and their tasks. They have enough work and work to do. Moreover, the first stage of ICO will soon begin.
Activity: 165
Do you have several projects? Do you plan anything scale or oriented to the use of virtual reality?

Hello there!
We will produce a game like pokemon, where you can find FXY token on street Wink that will be amazing, if you talk in a fixy shop to find them Wink and the store's frequenty will be higher and higher!

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

It will be great: playing the game, right on the street, in the subway, anywhere else you can get Fixy coins. I like it. Simply and easily.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Cool idea for this project, I like it. I hope to participate in the token sale. And of course I will participate in the bounty company. Good luck team Smiley

Hello community.

Nice to see here a lot of positiv feedback.

Something new for you ladies and guys:
We removed now KYC + Whitelist.
Actually, everyone can contribute to our ICO with sending ETH to our contract address.
Tokens are life and created, they will be delivered automatically at the same moment.
Exchange listing is also ongoing.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
ceo, fixyapp.io

"Good news everyone"... I like it. The simpler the procedure for investing in ICO, the better. I'm sure many people are stopped by KYC procedure. Perhaps, wishing to invest now will be a little more.
Agree with you, KYC and others like that making projects much more useless to participate in, hope now it will be much more investment

I think that when a project requires a full audit, many not only investors but also those who are involved in bounty programs are circumventing it.
The fact that they deleted this should be a plus and attract those who do not want to glow once again.
Activity: 294
Activity: 504
Cool idea for this project, I like it. I hope to participate in the token sale. And of course I will participate in the bounty company. Good luck team Smiley

Hello community.

Actually, everyone can contribute to our ICO with sending ETH to our contract address.
Tokens are life and created, they will be delivered automatically at the same moment.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
ceo, fixyapp.io

"Good news everyone"... I like it. The simpler the procedure for investing in ICO, the better. I'm sure many people are stopped by KYC procedure. Perhaps, wishing to invest now will be a little more.
Agree with you, KYC and others like that making projects much more useless to participate in, hope now it will be much more investment
Activity: 174

WOW. Already more than 4k members - it turns out, you have a fairly large community and and continues to increase.
Activity: 166
Is the project team planning to launch any marketing programs for promotion?

We have allready marketing stuff.
Contact me on [email protected] , if you have some good ideas.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

This is very good when the team is open to new ideas. This allows you to develop and become better team and project. If I also have ideas that may be useful to you, I will gladly share with you and hope will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Hello community.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
ceo, fixyapp.io

Activity: 336
I hope to have a chance to get into private sale, if they will plan to do it, ofcourse. Choosing good altcoins for my portfolio right now
Pages:
Jump to: