Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 66. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I was intrigued by your card. How and when can I buy a Fixy gift card? In which stores around the world will be sold? Perhaps it will be ordered by mail, if in my city it will not be sold? Since I live in Europe, most likely the map does not appear so soon with us.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.

It doesn't matter. The team members are spread worldwide and as far as i know, they are experienced & have a solid track of records in their fields of expertise ( you can read further on their medium post).

Judging from the way they operate since the idea inception to today, I firmly believe that Fixy Network will become one of the significant players of dapps in the near future. Despite relatively low hype compared to similar projects, They will become a part of crypto mass adoption movement. One of the advisors is a very respected researcher & economist from Germany (Markus Miller) & i doubt he bothers involved in something without substance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is nice, but it is hard to apply cryptocurrency in day to day life which many people are not very convenient using cryptocurrency. Also there are many country that banned crypto because of some issue. How could we make this as a day do day life use?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times
Main objective of the project is to join as the bigger number of the population of the whole world to daily use of cryptocurrency for simple affairs is possible and to eliminate paper money.
Activity: 196
I think soft cap is very real for this project, but the hard cap in the 11,400 etherium team will be difficult to assemble. Now the market is certainly green, but investors are struggling to invest.
Yes, hardcap of Fixy is so low, and i think hard cap it not problem, more ETH reach meaning more cap for improve Fixy Network. No matter.

Sure. Hardcap for such a project is simply ridiculous. I'm sure Fixy will not be difficult to collect a hardcap. As they said earlier, this is not a problem. Soon everyone will be convinced of this, since ICO will very soon start.

Soft cap is the main deal with the project since, the fund that will be gathered for the soft cap is for their product to be created and be launched. Hard cap is only for extra funds in case the project need more funds.
Activity: 166
I think soft cap is very real for this project, but the hard cap in the 11,400 etherium team will be difficult to assemble. Now the market is certainly green, but investors are struggling to invest.
Yes, hardcap of Fixy is so low, and i think hard cap it not problem, more ETH reach meaning more cap for improve Fixy Network. No matter.

Sure. Hardcap for such a project is simply ridiculous. I'm sure Fixy will not be difficult to collect a hardcap. As they said earlier, this is not a problem. Soon everyone will be convinced of this, since ICO will very soon start.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Lets wait for the coming months on what is the result of thier token sale, especialy now that bitcoin is slowly recovering I think investors are also getting the momentum they need to profit.
Activity: 294
I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.

It doesn't matter. The team members are spread worldwide and as far as i know, they are experienced & have a solid track of records in their fields of expertise ( you can read further on their medium post).

Judging from the way they operate since the idea inception to today, I firmly believe that Fixy Network will become one of the significant players of dapps in the near future. Despite relatively low hype compared to similar projects, They will become a part of crypto mass adoption movement. One of the advisors is a very respected researcher & economist from Germany (Markus Miller) & i doubt he bothers involved in something ordinary.
Well, I will definitely agree with you buddy. The team working behind this project is very responsible and is serious with this project. The Fixy Network has a good lead to its way to success. And moreover, this project will really become part of the crypto world with a great impact and hopefully a great changes that will benefits the people here in the community of crypto currency. I will stay to this project and hoping forore interesting updates.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Have you seen, they looking for some ambassador in netherlands, japan, china.
Most companies have dev teams in india, is nothing new to me.
i'm here, while mr markus miller from germany as ex banker is on board.
mostly know him from some youtube stock market interviews and tv ads, they most have a strong plan with fixy else he will not show his face there.

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 154
legal laws in different countries can put it to become global and large-scale. how do developers plan to solve these issues?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Well, i see the team distribute maximum 40% of fund for marketing ( when meet hard cap), but totally 3% for airdrop and bounty, which about the rest? Fees for organized marketing team only?
And i see Fixy team have burnt plan, this is so good, what about exchange?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.
Activity: 434
So this acts like a marketplace where user can buy things they want that are available on the network right? How is this different from projects the are currently in the market?

Many people are making this project a like. This will be hard for the team to gather people. Is there any asset of this project that others don't have?
Really? Actually i have some inresting about Fixy Network projects like: No KYC - No Whitelist ICO, good idea about make convenient when shoping by crypto currency.
Activity: 238
So this acts like a marketplace where user can buy things they want that are available on the network right? How is this different from projects the are currently in the market?

Many people are making this project a like. This will be hard for the team to gather people. Is there any asset of this project that others don't have?
There is nothing hard for the team as we could experience the plan with all the milestones are easily achievable also the possibilities are really high for hitting success and there is nothing one to highlight the asset but more was listed in the white papers.
As you highlighted team is great to deal with the challenges and all the plans are really addressing as expected with all the valid instructions and possibilities in the platform, let us hope all success.
Activity: 518

There is nothing hard for the team as we could experience the plan with all the milestones are easily achievable also the possibilities are really high for hitting success and there is nothing one to highlight the asset but more was listed in the white papers.
Pages:
Jump to: