Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 67. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
So this acts like a marketplace where user can buy things they want that are available on the network right? How is this different from projects the are currently in the market?

Many people are making this project a like. This will be hard for the team to gather people. Is there any asset of this project that others don't have?
Activity: 280
So this acts like a marketplace where user can buy things they want that are available on the network right? How is this different from projects the are currently in the market?
Activity: 182
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
Without KYC or Whitelist.
First come first take!
Check or audit and also certificate from one of germany's lead blockchain company on website please also please.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

You mentioned there is no KYC or whitelist needed for the pre ICO buyers but does that mean there's on needed for the regular sale in the ICO?
For someone it is good, for someone is indifferent. On me so there is no special difference in this unless with KYC will be much less investors, it is simple to someone to show laziness the documents, and someone is afraid that will take control of them and will take the credit, for example. Anyway, the project promises payment of goods through own platform, posomtry, will be how qualitatively realized.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!
Check or audit and also certificate from one of germany's lead blockchain company on website please also please.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
tell me please whether there is any minimum amount of investment when buying tokens? And will you offer bonuses to buy for your potential buyers?

Attractive bonus with 40%, i guess it will be in short time sold out.
Roadmap looks very strange, but the opportunity for high gains is there.
Anyone checked team here?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
tell me please whether there is any minimum amount of investment when buying tokens? And will you offer bonuses to buy for your potential buyers?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

You mentioned there is no KYC or whitelist needed for the pre ICO buyers but does that mean there's on needed for the regular sale in the ICO?
If it is not needed for the pre ICO sale then it should probably also not needed at the main sale and you can purchase the tokens and make a better investment without any KYC verifications.
But i think that they should have some kind of KYC verification for their projects as it really makes the project go much more smoother and secure for the future. Also several peoples will invest into the project considering its benefits and security.
KYC verification is not actually needed because many of the investors do not face safe in uploading their KYC documents at such various projects and without KYC verification the project really goes much smoother.
Potential investors mostly feel to keep themselves confidential even their official identity they wish not to expose and even for maintaining such confidentiality they choose crypto currencies as their choice.
Activity: 182
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

It is nice to know that the team is actively responding in this ann threads about the details of token sales. I really hope that many people will join this project.

It is a definitely an advantage that the team is responding in the initial stages but I hope they continue to do so as the project goes further. Nevertheless, the project looks good, the team, the roadmap and the concept looks well planned out. I hope they continue to work hard and make this project a success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I like the project, the campaign and the team, I will wait for the start of the sale and participate.
Activity: 196
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

If it is not needed for the pre ICO sale then it should probably also not needed at the main sale and you can purchase the tokens and make a better investment without any KYC verifications.
But i think that they should have some kind of KYC verification for their projects as it really makes the project go much more smoother and secure for the future. Also several peoples will invest into the project considering its benefits and security.
KYC verification is not actually needed because many of the investors do not face safe in uploading their KYC documents at such various projects and without KYC verification the project really goes much smoother.
Activity: 238
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Activity: 224
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
First come first take!

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

It is nice to know that the team is actively responding in this ann threads about the details of token sales. I really hope that many people will join this project.
Activity: 224
As I understand - Fixy Network is a decentralized application for mass adaptation of crypto currency. Although the project has chosen a competitive segment of the market - it has great potential. For the reason that the team is well-chosen.
Activity: 126
PRE-ICO is over?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Fixy network is truely an interesting project, I will surely join your bounty campaign to earn some tokens. Good luck on your project.

Me too, I would like to earn some free tokens. I will follow this project and hoping to see more updates and improvements from the team. I hope many investors will join this project.
Activity: 1
This one has very good potential and is for sale now during the ico. Marinecoìn, -MTC- is time tested value. They are positioning this blockchain product for IoT and machine to machine transactions. That builds value for long term growth. They are also rewarding 20,000 -MTC- for successful completion of artificial intelligence assigned projects. Read more here marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Based on my own understanding, Fixy network will provide a card that can be used to buy some goods. So, the problem is cryptocurrencies still not widely accepted and only few stores are accepting it. They must also find some good stores to be their partners and this is I think their challenge right now.

For now, yes the issues are cryptos are not widely accepted but as time passes by I am sure that many stores will be using it and more and more people will support cryptos.

Everything can be possible so I am also hoping that would happen. This is why more and more platform that has been created because they know that crypto will soon be globally accepted. So, I think the team predicted the future and they wanted to be more advanced in terms of using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 616
Cant wait for the airdrop to launch already. This project has chosen good business partners. Good luck on this project!
Me too man, I hope they have a bounty program too so that we can earn a small piece of pixy tokens and hold on for dear life!
Pages:
Jump to: