Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 18. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
I think that any coin that outperforms BTC is a good investment. I like FLASH because it is fairly new and has potential to do a 30-50X imo easy

Thats pretty much the case with any good project and the people who invest at the start i'd hope. FLASH will be a strong project
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:41:07 AM
Now is the right time. But be quick in time. Slow, the plan is broken.
Activity: 57
September 11, 2018, 12:26:23 AM
To add some, every investor should have investment principles. In investment, you have to put in your mind that you need to protect your capital and you should earn profit. You need to focus on your investment, and you need to practice discipline.

A lot of investors failed because they don’t stay disciplined. They were just carried away with their emotions. Anyway, it's really up to us on how we manage the risk in investing cryptos.
September 10, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the idea is transparent and completely open!

You can read more about to project on the main site: www.flashcoin.io
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 11:03:38 PM
Trading is only for experienced traders. Everybody can try with smaller amounts to trade and learn
how it works out as trading is not for all of us.
September 10, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
The risk is always there but managing is all depends on you, you should be always aware on investing choose the one already listed on cmc if you want to invest into cryptocurrencency.. Avoid hyip sites they only pay you at first but when your hook already they will just take away all your investments.. Well not all but mostly..  Dont be greedy too. 
Activity: 57
September 10, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?

Information is on the site: www.flashcoin.io

Flash is about providing state-of-the-art technology to banks, merchants, and consumers while removing the friction from moving money worldwide. The platform is based on an enhanced version of the Litecoin blockchain; modified for better security, real-world transaction speed demands and to be a legally compliant mode for digital payments.
September 10, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
I agree. Therefore, one should see every investment as a double scenario; two sides of a coin, where on one side, you can win, and on the other, you can lose.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
September 10, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
It is so funny to read posts written before December 2017 questioning whether it was the right time to buy btc   Grin
Mate, I just hope you made the right decision and bought as many bitcoins as you could since we all know what happened next.

Just imagine the price of FLASH a few months from now. Maybe the ATH that we saw last week at 1800 or December again? After all the project has only grown!
September 10, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
If you are ok with suffering such a huge loss then go ahead and sell it all. But if you trust in the coins you have invested in and cant afford the loss then just hodl onto them as the market will recover at some point. You just need to be patient.

Selling is not an option, in the long term you will be happy to be in crypto when fiat starts to shake!! Which is already has
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 02:46:03 AM
Good evening team! According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 66
September 10, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized ideas and businesss that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!

its true, alot of people are just in the present not realizing the effect of their coin being centralized or a security. FLASH solved those problems at the start
Activity: 65
September 10, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
Trading is a great opportunity to increase your capital, or completely merge it. To me, trading is tight. Although it turned out in a short time make + 20% of the deposit
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 01:46:36 AM
it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized ideas and businesss that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!
Activity: 22
September 10, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
Flash..is for all uf us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4 
September 10, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Crypto is giving you new concept of making money with secure feature. In the other form You can make your future bright with trading or investment in crypto.

yes. Crypto world is our chance to make a profit, we can invest in this income in the real world as a provision for the future of the family. that is not impossible and has happened, many people have succeeded in this crypto sector.
September 10, 2018, 12:53:01 AM
A lot of people want to just trade and make money every day but thats risky, they shud just chill back and relax and hodl
September 10, 2018, 12:11:37 AM
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.

patience is the key to success, sometimes we have to be patient in doing things because the name of the struggle will always be faced with trials, including us in bitcoin, we will certainly be found with problems, but we remember that there is success.
September 09, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
Always remain calm, and think positively.
If you want to become a successful cryptotrader, then all you need is patience. If you are impatient, then definitely you will loose everything in crypto. Never cry about thinking your past that you lost some opportunity, take it as your strength and make certain strategies so as to grab future opportunities.

As we can see the price is again under correction, it's below 7000$ so it's the good moment for buying.
It's not the time to spread panic, this is just a correction that will not go much lower so buy now to be ready for the future period.
Pages:
Jump to: