Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 20. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
The most important thing when managing the risks in investing is not too ambitious to get big profits so selling anything to buy, we must be wise in crypto investments because it is very risky.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:06:44 PM
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?

FLASH is not a ICO, you can buy the coin on the exchanges like Cryptopia/Coin exchange and Einstein
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

The block time is a few seconds so its very unlikely that there is a overload also it can process a few thousand txns per sec so that solves that problem
September 08, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
In investment, of course we have to be prepared with risk, there are many things that can be done to manage risk but the most ideal thing is that we must always be prepared with risk, and the easiest thing to manage the risk of cryptocurrency investment is to always follow the internal and external developments of the project or coin that.
September 08, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
How is Flash different from Ripple?

Ripple is centralized, Flash is decentralized. Ripple basically doesnt need xrp (the coin) to operate since its basically a protocol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 08, 2018, 12:30:59 PM
I think it's obvious. We are all here for an opportunity that will allow us to make money. After all, this area is a trend in which you can put together a great capital. So I try to realize my plans and goals. So let's see what happens, but I hope everything will be great!
I'm not such an optimist) Flash trading volumes are very small - only a few thousand dollars a day. This coin is not in demand, alas.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
How is Flash different from Ripple?
September 08, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
You need to learn more about financial and investment knowledge, which will be a reference point for you to invest in cryptos.
September 08, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
Pretty much this year will be a new ball game, all the froth has dried up from the market and only coins that can be used in the real world will survive. Flash seems to understand that.

Thats the same thing I always say. Last year every single coin regardless if it made sense or not pumped and dumped to like nothing. I dont think they will ever recover because they have no real use case. Flash on the other hand has its value built in to the fact that it will solve peoples problems and have demand for it
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 03:00:05 AM
Pretty much this year will be a new ball game, all the froth has dried up from the market and only coins that can be used in the real world will survive. Flash seems to understand that.
Activity: 57
September 08, 2018, 02:48:48 AM
One of the biggest problems with btc is that it was meant to be decentralized but it is no longer the case. The power requirements and hash monopoly has made it centralized. Not to talk about how slow it is. It cant be used for real world even with Lightning network... Thats just a hotfix..
September 08, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
I think it's obvious. We are all here for an opportunity that will allow us to make money. After all, this area is a trend in which you can put together a great capital. So I try to realize my plans and goals. So let's see what happens, but I hope everything will be great!
Activity: 66
September 08, 2018, 01:54:14 AM
Hey, fellows. Wow. I am delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

Definitely great things to come, follow the twitter and discord they usually post all of the new updates there, as well as the reddit. Everything is popping
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
Hey, fellows. Wow. I am delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 01:43:34 AM
For me patience is the key of all success. Impatient people always fail to achieve their goal. So if you want to get any success on your life then you need to patient.

That's right what you say, because playing in the crypto world that should be prioritized has a great sense of patience and can control emotions when the price of coins falls. because with you can control both of these properties then you can get big profits and avoid losses too
September 08, 2018, 01:38:48 AM
That's right what you say, because playing in the crypto world that should be prioritized has a great sense of patience and can control emotions when the price of coins falls. because with you can control both of these properties then you can get big profits and avoid losses too
September 08, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
There are many reasons to join cryptocurrency, the first of them for me is the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency gives you the freedom to be creative. There is no limit to your development and what you can achieve.
September 08, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
There are many reasons to join cryptocurrency, the first of them for me is the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency gives you the freedom to be creative. There is no limit to your development and what you can achieve.
September 08, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
one of the best way to manage the risk in investing in cryptocurrency is nt to buy and get tempted in pump market in those times we will lose more amount of profits
Pages:
Jump to: