Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 22. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Now is prolly the best time to buy BTC, i think that the correction is over and we will see a big upswing because the drop a day ago wasnt organic
Activity: 65
September 07, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !

Same here, i think in long term it will do great!
Activity: 66
September 07, 2018, 12:51:46 AM
I see flash now the same way litecoin was when it was at like 4$, the few people who believed in it and bought at the time made it well off in the end. They did their research and saw people would actually Neeed litecoin, i feel the same way about flash now since litecoin is not practical to use in the real world.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 12:28:22 AM
All businesses must have risks including investing in cryptocurrency.
the most important thing is believing in your own abilities and never trusting people you don't know.
so the best in doing business is the ability to read markets, especially crytocurrency.
September 07, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
To begin with, you need to study the market to find promising coins, and you also need to diversify your investments to avoid large losses. It is important patience not to sell everything when the market turns red.
Activity: 139
September 06, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
That is a really awesome name, FLASH.
But we still need some further information/details about the solution and features of FLASH. What makes PLASH go faster?
Activity: 14
September 06, 2018, 11:45:03 PM
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
September 06, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
But ofcourse if we have patience we must have a guts also to fulfill all the necessities to gain in cryptocurrency,yes theres always available trade but remember our capital is losing too
Activity: 37
September 06, 2018, 11:14:19 PM
Hello,  promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important

I dont think they are trying to obtain a bank license. They will just be partnering with a bank in Lichtenstein
September 06, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
I think everyone thinks the same as us, looking for profit and getting profit from it. but after running it it turns out it's not just looking for profit that we're looking for. more important is future investment with our choice crypto
September 06, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
Hello,  promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
September 06, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
My principle reason is to get or gain benefit. My companion has been in the digital currency industry for a long while now and he has been winning great. I was continually searching for an additional salary or some likeness thereof cause my consistent activity appears insufficient. So here I am presently, getting a charge out of and adapting increasingly about cryptographic money.
September 06, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
Patience has always mattered immensely when applied to the cryptocurrency market. Its what makes some people rich over time because they don't panic and hold.
Activity: 37
September 06, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
FLASH is inherently better because it solves the slow speed/high fee costs of bitcoin/litecoin and it prevents centralization from mining
September 06, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!

Truth brother! Thats why everyone needs to spread the word about FLASH and help people find this gem
Activity: 3
September 06, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
Today's update got my attention. I have been buying Flash over the last couple weeks. This is why, the team is committed to their work.

We know FLASH is going to change the world and are honored to be a part of this project.
Activity: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
Today's update got my attention. I have been buying Flash over the last couple weeks. This is why, the team is committed to their work.
September 06, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The idea is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Activity: 5
September 06, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
The FLASH team is serious.  They know they have the product and are finally telling everyone about it.  FLASH sent here, there, everywhere, just seconds.  I have been using the iOS mobile wallet for everything.  Since the wallet holds BTC I can pay people who only accept BTC, one of the most user friendly BTC wallets I have ever used.

Just wait for HTMs to go online.  That's when this gets exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: