Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 19. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
Always remain calm, and think positively.
If you want to become a successful cryptotrader, then all you need is patience. If you are impatient, then definitely you will loose everything in crypto. Never cry about thinking your past that you lost some opportunity, take it as your strength and make certain strategies so as to grab future opportunities.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
If you want to become a successful cryptotrader, then all you need is patience. If you are impatient, then definitely you will loose everything in crypto. Never cry about thinking your past that you lost some opportunity, take it as your strength and make certain strategies so as to grab future opportunities.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
Hi, there! Amazing, and amusing. I'm in. )))

Good to find FLASH at this time because now is almost the best time to buy
September 09, 2018, 08:19:31 PM
This is one of the best advice I have seen so far. especially in terms of investing in cryptocurrency. Patience is undoubtedly a key when investing

Crypto is a think you learn as you go, no one really knows everything, but one thing to know, if you have enough money you can push the market as you please. Thats what we are seeing right now

First and foremost, we need to find a risk management strategy, this will help us to be ready for action under any unexpected difficulties. More importantly, you need to check the project, team, software, road map, community and much more, so you can see from them whether this project will be successful in the future.

I think that managing risks in crypto is almost impossible because this sphere of economics is completely unpredictable.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Hi, there! Amazing, and amusing. I'm in. )))
September 09, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
This is one of the best advice I have seen so far. especially in terms of investing in cryptocurrency. Patience is undoubtedly a key when investing

Crypto is a think you learn as you go, no one really knows everything, but one thing to know, if you have enough money you can push the market as you please. Thats what we are seeing right now

First and foremost, we need to find a risk management strategy, this will help us to be ready for action under any unexpected difficulties. More importantly, you need to check the project, team, software, road map, community and much more, so you can see from them whether this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
What attracted me first was a keen interest in the bitcoin blockchain tech. A need to educate myself on this new technology. I knew that crypto is the future and I wanted to get involved in this future.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
September 09, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

September 09, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
September 09, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
Great idea among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.

I am excited for years end, the main net should be released and im sure there would be flash on hundreds of barter exchanges maybe
September 09, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of idea, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this plan might be the solution for that!

Thats the plan, to solve a problem and thereby grow demand for the coin at the same time. Because really if something can help someone they dont care the price.
Activity: 66
September 09, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
Right now the entire market is shaking but most people expect their alt coins to recover to ATH but most coins will never because they were just vaporware and no real product or use case.
September 09, 2018, 02:28:44 AM
I was always attracted to something new. Crypto is a trend, so I'm here. It's actually an exciting journey

Crypto has taught me a lot of life lessons which can be used in the real world like patience and not rushing into things (HODL/FOMO)
September 09, 2018, 01:57:53 AM
I was always attracted to something new. Crypto is a trend, so I'm here. It's actually an exciting journey
Activity: 57
September 09, 2018, 12:46:40 AM
FLASH definitely has been one of the only coins who have been working just as hard or even harder now during this downturn than when it was at .20$
September 08, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
Yes, any kind of investing have risk that's why very important that you have knowledge in cryptocurrency cause you know how to handle and face the risk. If you don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency it may cause to loose your money in a seconds cause you don't know how to handle the risk.

You can never really predict the markets because it is always moving and the whales can push it in whatever direction they want with their money.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
Yes, any kind of investing have risk that's why very important that you have knowledge in cryptocurrency cause you know how to handle and face the risk. If you don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency it may cause to loose your money in a seconds cause you don't know how to handle the risk.
September 08, 2018, 10:55:22 PM
 In short you need to be smart in all the decisions you will make. And with this it can lessen the risk you are facing. But risk is part of it, you can not eliminate it, you only need to be bright in all steps you may take. At the same time lessen the expectations because this is the reason why you feel bad on what happened. Always remember to be smart.
September 08, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Yes. I completely agree with you on this. The investors should realize this and stay away from the market if they are naturally impatient. Accept that crypt market is not for you. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. There would be several ups and downs. So there’s no point of panicking whenever the market falls. Have some patience, if you invested in some good coin, it will surely rise.
Pages:
Jump to: