Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 23. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:35:00 PM
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Great update!  I knew Flash would come through.  They just keep chipping away, focusing on development.  Love the perspective, work and price action will follow.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Flash has really done a lot without any slush fund or major money inflow. That shows there is something real here. Love the work guys! Keep it up
Activity: 57
September 06, 2018, 01:21:52 PM
Have just noticed your business. At first glace it seems good and as were said this project would probably be strong competitor to another similar plan. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!

I think this will displace Litecoin since litecoin is not that much faster than btc and not fast enough for real world transactions.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Have just noticed your business. At first glace it seems good and as were said this project would probably be strong competitor to another similar plan. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
Looking back at the progress FLASH has made as a community coin within the last few months is Night and Day compared to any other project (community coin or not)
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
Great update FLASH team!  I can't believe how much has been accomplished over the last couple months.

Great initiative, FLASH is definitely handling all aspects of this greatly, good development, marketing, etc. Only good can come from this
Activity: 18
September 06, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
Great update FLASH team!  I can't believe how much has been accomplished over the last couple months.
Activity: 6
September 06, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
September Q&A with Chris Kitze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknuAkLrJLg

Woah great stuff. Saw that interview with Wendy it was very detailed and answered a lot of my questions. I definitely think flash is on to bigger and better things.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
September Q&A with Chris Kitze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknuAkLrJLg
Activity: 37
September 06, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world business. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.

This is true, just listened to the new Q&A with the co-creator Chris Kitze, this guy definitely knows his stuff!!

Yes totally, the human atm will be a huge success. I can see it now, it fills the gap of fiat -> crypto for the modern day man who is unbanked
September 06, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Although I agree with you, I don't think all the coins are worth waiting for, because many tokens have no use value! I prefer to use patience on the coins I know! FLASH will definitely take over
September 06, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
The only method of risk management in crypto which actually work is not to succumb to emotions. Most of all, the loss of money is due to panic sales. We must always remember that losses occur only after the sale.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 02:44:29 AM
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

Flash is about providing state-of-the-art technology to banks, merchants, and consumers while removing the friction from moving money worldwide. The platform is based on an enhanced version of the Litecoin blockchain; modified for better security, real-world transaction speed demands and to be a legally compliant mode for digital payments.
Activity: 65
September 06, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Looks like the top 20 coins took the biggest hit sat wise, pretty sure the whales have dumped most to hodl btc now, FLASH remains unmoved for the most part
Activity: 37
September 06, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
This is an important aspect of trade that I have to learn the hard way, but I keep falling the victim from time to time, the truth is that our emotions sometimes come into play during taking some trade decisions, it is painful when you couldn't enter a trade on time and seeing the coin mooning and decides to retrace, you will find out that at the point of retracement it may just keep dropping further. A lot of emotional intelligence is required here
September 06, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
Patient is really important, especially now that the market dip further. We have nothing to do but wait  for the market to recover and this is a long wait in my opinion or will take even upto next year. Patients also really give a good returns and time is of an ally here in this times that full of uncertainty. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, its a fact and we just have a little time for it to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: