Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 35. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
it is rare to be compared out most come to another way of earning a lot of profit yet but we should have be careful yet on what we can also have to do with on this kind of making out of us. For more years may come how much is it can be have, the risk are there but the chance are rare.
Yes you are right, we have to be careful with every step we take, because in the world of crypto we can't find out the price for sure. We can do is learn and analyze every movement of the market in order to reduce the level of risk of loss.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
When you are waiting (holding the crypto), you do not make the money. When the market is low, it is possible to try the day trading business (for the experienced people only) or deal with the Bounties.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
it is rare to be compared out most come to another way of earning a lot of profit yet but we should have be careful yet on what we can also have to do with on this kind of making out of us. For more years may come how much is it can be have, the risk are there but the chance are rare.

I agree the return is higher than things such as stocks but its volatile. But at the end of the day u can lose 100% of ur investment in anything u put it into
August 30, 2018, 10:30:47 PM
August 30, 2018, 06:12:44 PM
Greetings,  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure

Well this is not an ERC20 token and this is the official coin because it is what is on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 34
August 30, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Greetings,  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure
August 30, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
dont easy to be panic and influenced by another people while crypto market bloody.we need to have strong faith in investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.no profits come easily to us, sometime we must make sacrifice first.
Activity: 36
August 30, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
What's the easiest way to add FLASH as a payment option on your website? Who knows, tell me please.

Make an web wallet on the official site:
www.flashcoin.io

2) Go to the merchant tools section

3) Follow the instructions and add the widget to your site.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
What's the easiest way to add FLASH as a payment option on your website? Who knows, tell me please.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
It is depends ,if you invest a lot at lowest price you will get huge profit but if you invest at all time high for sure you will lost big amount so time is important when you invest your money. I think now is the best time for FLASH and BTC
August 30, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
Life itself is a risk. For every investment there is always a risk. It doesn't matter what you invested or intend investing, consider what will not affect you. The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable as it fluctuates, so the little you can afford to bear is what should be invested or otherwise.
August 30, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
Soon it will. We will just wait patiently for it to recover maybe in the last quarter of the year it will highly spike up to lambo.

Haha Lambo. More like Bugattis !!  Cool
August 30, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
If you buy now that the market is low and wait for recover, then the difference in prices will be your earning, you just have to be patient
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
The whales will try all tricks in the book to make you think things wont rise, but thats just for you to panic and sell your coins. Its like taking candy from a baby and telling him its poison. HODL!
Activity: 66
August 30, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
The thing I like a lot about FLASH is that it will never become centralized by mining pools like BTC. That will keep the coin with the inherent benefits for decentralization .
August 30, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
I guess so. It needs more time to recover gradually. And it also directly influences external factors. But in general, if the community trusts, it will stabilize.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
For short-term bitcoin investments it might be bad, but for the long term I believe bitcoin can still give big profits. The conditions must be sure and believe, when the price fluctuates must be calm and hold until the price as expected. As an investment, bitcoin still gives hope.
August 30, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
I think the best way and the most effective way in investing in bitcoin is to just start buying small amount of coin first, this will allow you to monitor and study the flow of the crypto market, when you think you are ready to add up more bitcoin in your wallet or account then just buy again.
August 30, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
We might see ETFs happen as soon as the end of the year or early 2019 then institutions will come flooding in.
Pages:
Jump to: