Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 31. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
Obviously it was because the market price today is still down and you will be earning more profit when the market starts to pump up again just like what happened last year.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
That's just w/ Bitcoin as its all about speculation. Good/bad news, partnerships, etc don't effect price at all with 99% of other tokens. Only exchange listings bringing more liquidity. I hope they begin to approve some of these ETF's, as they've been revisited lately.
September 02, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
Crypto will bull run if there are any positive big news, and currently many crypto trader and investor waiting for news of Bitcoin ETF, and if this Bitcoin ETF will aprroved so i can say bull run will start soon. But although denied bull run also will happen can be next year.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Exactly.Both should increase together.If there are more demands already,so more investors will make investments and it needs a big amount of supply too.I think both should work together hand in hand so we can expect a positive outcome in the end.
Activity: 15
September 01, 2018, 11:43:20 PM
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

This is not an ICO
September 01, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
That analysis were very good actually and everything actually happened accordingly... However it is not a bad time no to enlarge you portfolio because prices are really good.
Activity: 14
September 01, 2018, 10:44:27 PM
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
September 01, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
Yes I'm agree to this analysis, but this right time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin value is near 7000$. So you should not wait more time. Go to market and buy bitcoin.
September 01, 2018, 10:00:53 PM
Price seems to be reversing to the upside. I dont think the bears can suppress the price anymore
September 01, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term business.

Yes, thats something I admire about the devs, they are always working
Activity: 66
September 01, 2018, 09:31:19 PM
We cannot do anything about the supply especially when we are talking about bitcoin, so its better for us to focus on the demand because its given that the supply of bitcoin is limited and when we are focusing on the demand, the price will become higher.
September 01, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
Supply and demand are interrelated. both are unity in trade, but demand is more important because they will support rising market prices.
Activity: 57
September 01, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
Electronic money always exists in parallel between supply and demand. If supply is low, demand is high, push up prices are indispensable. Thing is scarce is expensive. If supply is high, demand is low, price increase is also limited.
September 01, 2018, 08:47:26 PM
All interested should concentrate on increasing the demand for crypto currency in the population to strengthen the market position.
September 01, 2018, 08:35:22 PM
economically speaking I think equilibrium is a must. if there are more demands than supply then it is scarcity. if there are more supply than demands then there will be left overs put into waste. People should think practical.
Activity: 13
September 01, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
Hello,  Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
September 01, 2018, 08:14:13 PM
I think FLASH will show its true potential once the test/main net is out. It will give LTC a run for its money
September 01, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
I think that bitcoin will grow closer in winter. Because now the price is very unstable and it will continue this way for about 2-3 months.
Now it is very difficult to talk and analyze about bitcoin in such a thin market. And as you know the future no one knows

True, when u do look at it, less than 5% of the total market value is traded daily and u can see that a lot of the trades take place OTC
September 01, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
Wow. Crazy rise today someone bought like 30 btc worth of flash, price went up almost to 1800 sat!  Shocked

That is crazy. Now let's see that on Cryptopia too.

Yeah I agree, looks like some big players have joined the market
Pages:
Jump to: