Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 32. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
September 01, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
I think that bitcoin will grow closer in winter. Because now the price is very unstable and it will continue this way for about 2-3 months.
Now it is very difficult to talk and analyze about bitcoin in such a thin market. And as you know the future no one knows
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:11:51 PM
Wow. Crazy rise today someone bought like 30 btc worth of flash, price went up almost to 1800 sat!  Shocked

That is crazy. Now let's see that on Cryptopia too.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
Wow. Crazy rise today someone bought like 30 btc worth of flash, price went up almost to 1800 sat!  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!

Well said, i definitely see FLASH being used on the wide scale adoption for merchants since its so fast and practically no fees.
Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
Yeah as long as the bitcoin price hasn't recovered like ATH before. the chance for you to buy is still wide open. don't waste that opportunity. You will be very regret in the next few months if you don't buy it now. because recovering will definitely happen
Activity: 33
September 01, 2018, 03:53:54 AM
I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
September 01, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
I think that bitcoin will grow closer in winter. Because now the price is very unstable and it will continue this way for about 2-3 months.
September 01, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
Nohow. It is impossible to earn in the bear market as everything falls only if you are lucky and bought a coin at the bottom .

Its hard to trade if the graphs are not stable, but now is the time to accumulate, buy and hodl
Activity: 57
September 01, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
Both of this must be put in focus. This is the basic fundamental the all people must be aware of since it is a direct contract with any forms of sales where in we must consider both of this two to establish a good market.

Yes, I agree, once the news spread on flash it will be good for the project
September 01, 2018, 02:28:28 AM
Both of this must be put in focus. This is the basic fundamental the all people must be aware of since it is a direct contract with any forms of sales where in we must consider both of this two to establish a good market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:23:48 AM
The future prospects of the FLASH coin project have been recognized by everyone. Everyone can take in some positions at a low price and wait patiently for the next bull market.
September 01, 2018, 02:18:26 AM
The best time to buy it for 6000 $ but now is also a good time to open positions !
September 01, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
yes you should buy cryptocurrency right now because I see the cryptocurrency price has started to show price increases so you have to be able to take advantage of this movement to get a profit.
September 01, 2018, 01:31:36 AM
In cryptocurrency ,we should be more focus on tbe demand ,because when we talk of supply there are many supply of coins flooding in the market and this many coins ,would need a much demand from the customers and investors to invests in this much supply of coins in the market.

Once the features are rock solid people will realize the benefit of FLASH and the demand will go up I can see
September 01, 2018, 12:55:00 AM
In cryptocurrency ,we should be more focus on tbe demand ,because when we talk of supply there are many supply of coins flooding in the market and this many coins ,would need a much demand from the customers and investors to invests in this much supply of coins in the market.
September 01, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Nohow. It is impossible to earn in the bear market as everything falls only if you are lucky and bought a coin at the bottom .
September 01, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
People should remember one thing you need to buy them when the prices are very low in the market because we cannot able to buy the coins for that cheap price in the next year. So it is always good to buy when the price of Bitcoin and other coin went very low in the market.
August 31, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this plan hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success

I agree the team is doing a great job
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this plan hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success
Pages:
Jump to: