Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 33. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:52:51 PM
in my opinion, you should be able to buy bitcoins right now, because the current condition of bitcoin prices is very cheap, so you should be able to take advantage of this situation to be able to buy at a very cheap price.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 10:43:43 PM
The bitcoin price is still low today but it's still the right time to buy bitcoin while it has not risen too much and it just recovered at its current price.
August 31, 2018, 10:25:25 PM
Yes you are right, no matter how the market prices drops it will still probably increase again and the best thing to do is be patient to wait for the price to increase again in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 10:05:46 PM
I don't think market will take much longer time to revive. So soon, investors and bounty hunters will start to laugh and enjoy what really crypto is. Patience is what matters now.  Smiley Smiley
August 31, 2018, 09:13:23 PM
Making. Money in the fall market isn't as easy as as there is the worst market situation as there. Is nonestop loss of value currently, but one thing for certain is that the only way of making the most of the market is staying patient and investing wisely
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:58:38 PM
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose businesss for investment?

Well it might be anyone can invest into whatever they want.
Activity: 12
August 31, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose businesss for investment?
August 31, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
Cryptocurrency market has a volatile nature and that's why nobody knows when market can falling and when it will bounce back. I think when market is falling, there is a big chance to buy a Bitcoin or a good potential coins at very low price. And hold them till the market will recovers and whenever your buying coins will come back to their high price, then you sell them and definitely you will get good return.
August 31, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
My personal opinion is that the bull run can start in October, but still that is just my opinion
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Korea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
August 31, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
In my opinion it's hard to guess, various analyzes that say that the market will soon recover in August turned out to be unproven, if the September market hasn't recovered then it will prolly be by the end of the year
Activity: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 65
August 31, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
Just read through all the FAQ, great job and everything is simply explained.
Activity: 66
August 31, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The plan is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread

Well said, I also believe the blockchain will address many of the problems we face with centralization. Putting back the power in the hands of the consumers and not the higher powers
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The plan is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
August 31, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls

Seems fine to me, you prolly followed the wrong link; this is the correct one

https://t.me/joinchat/C5go9ExsGGNeVvForEgb6w
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls

Did you go here?

https://t.me/joinchat/C5go9ExsGGNeVvForEgb6w
Activity: 12
August 31, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Activity: 8
August 31, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
Some excitement brewing in the Flash Discord and Telegram.

I have been buying FLASH nearly everyday during this dip so my bags are nearly full. Anyone who has been following this project knows something is brewing.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Some excitement brewing in the Flash Discord and Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: