Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 21. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

🔥 GREAT NEWS: FlipNpik Token One of the First Available on New StellarX Exchange

➡️ Read the story: http://bit.ly/FlipNpikStellarX
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: FlipNpik Announces Partnership with Atayen Inc, Facebook iFrame Apps Developer
https://bitcoingarden.org/flipnpik-announces-partnership-with-atayen-inc-facebook-iframe-apps-developer/

FlipNpik, the world’s first-of-its kind blockchain-based collaborative social media platform, which remunerates users for their social media engagements, is pleased to announce a partnership with American-French company, Atayen Inc.

Specializing in the development of applications such as the iFrame apps, which is an all-in-one Facebook app suite to enhance businesses’ engagement of users, Atayen offers unique expertise in social media networks that will no doubt be beneficial to the FlipNpik platform and ecosystem. As part of the partnership, Atayen will register its over half-million merchants across the globe onto the FlipNpik platform. In addition, FlipNpik will embark on extensive marketing collaborations with Atayen to reach out to over one million users of Atayen.

“The strategic alliance with Atayen will not only accelerate FlipNpik’s penetration of the global market and allow our users access to a huge selection of merchants worldwide, it will also significantly increase the intrinsic value of the FlipNpik ecosystem,” says Henri Harland, CEO of FlipNpik....
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
To celebrate the launch of the FlipNpik new app, they are running a competition in London (one of the most diverse cities on the planet that has the most incredible merchants in Europe) that could directly benefit your business. Find out how here:

FlipNpik launch #SOSLondon contest
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
FLIPNPIK is a great game changing project, which will help both business owners and clients with efficient digital solutions. Applying the latest trends in marketing and technology FLIPNPIK became a first social media platform based on blockchain technology.
New partnership announcement

FlipNpik just announces a partnership with Atayen Inc, Facebook iFrame Apps Developer. Read the details in this article published in Financial Post:

https://business.financialpost.com/pmn/press-releases-pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/flipnpik-announces-partnership-with-atayen-inc-facebook-iframe-apps-developer

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
FlipNpik Update 50% - 100% Bonus for Everyone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSCmaTuFM1E

FlipNpik whale bonus open to EVERYONE!!! Earn 50% - 100% when investing. See the site for details.

FlipNpik is the first Collaborative Social Media for local businesses operating in an Ecosystem based on the Blockchain technology, built on the Stellar Platform, in which the value generated is distributed in an equitable and decentralized manner among all active collaborators. The primary mission is to contribute to the improvement of the local economy and to promote the circuits of local and responsible consumption.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Activity: 1036
Read this new article about FlipNpik published in Crypto Coins News:

FlipNpik Is the Gateway for a New Generation of Influencers

Great article, briefly and concisely describes the whole essence of the project! You have a good talent Hati!
Read this new article about FlipNpik published in Crypto Coins News:

FlipNpik Is the Gateway for a New Generation of Influencers
Activity: 1036
Great result! And this is only the beginning of the way of becoming a huge company and infrastructure in general! I think we will all witness of this and it makes sense to talk about long-term investment.

FlipNpik has already raised USD 2 Million!

Notably, funds raised have come from a combination of cryptocurrency and fiat payments – a clear indication that the project is appealing to both the crypto and non-crypto communities.

➡️ Read the full story: https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/24/flipnpik-raises-2-million-to-date-in-ico-private-sale-consolidates-partnerships-for-expansion-into-asia/

FlipNpik has already raised USD 2 Million!

Notably, funds raised have come from a combination of cryptocurrency and fiat payments – a clear indication that the project is appealing to both the crypto and non-crypto communities.

➡️ Read the full story: https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/24/flipnpik-raises-2-million-to-date-in-ico-private-sale-consolidates-partnerships-for-expansion-into-asia/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
So the concept of this project is aiming to help any local business that usually unable to compete with any big company.
Which is good, that it will be able to make any local business to grow even bigger and strong enough to compete in the industry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
FlipNpik also has a social purpose, with users currently helping to promote local businesses in their communities, thereby improving the strength of both the business and the local economy. They have offices around the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I will honestly say my opinion, I have big plans and hopes for this project, for the time being I do not have money to invest, but I would really like it, but I work in the bounty of this company, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 350
Read this interesting new article about FlipNpik published in newsbtc:

FlipNpik’s Private Sale to Bring Exclusive Whale Bonuses for All
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Pre-sale ongoing already? How much discounts on pre-sale? And how much raised already? I must have Stellar wallet for tokens or Ethereum wallet?

for now you still get bonus 50% for purchase .
not sure about rised but on website its 2M - 4M USD so far , FlipNpik is connected to the Blockchain Stellar
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Pre-sale ongoing already? How much discounts on pre-sale? And how much raised already? I must have Stellar wallet for tokens or Ethereum wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: