Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 15. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
My new test code is up at https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin, running it on AWS and mining a little FLT with the Dualminers just to test everything.  I added an alert key update to it.  I still can't figure out how to send them with the private key that matches, oh well, one day someone will laugh and say dumbass this is how you do that!  

Note that the code only syncs with peers with block heights over 97k, and I have a hard checkpoint at 97660, which does mean you could hit some of the peers that were on the fork from other night.  Remember to check http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/ (we are monitoring this pretty regularly to see how the network is doing) and continue to use posted build with the nodes.  If any questions, just ask, lots of people helping out.

edit:  this code has a new alert key, you will see CAlert messages in debug.log.  I have monitored it on my end and you only warn when a client sends an alert and add a 10 point penalty to misbehaving, it does not appear to be accumulating.  I was going to build some code to handle this, but client already takes this into account.  This will minimize once we release the new version officially. no eta as far as i know.

Speaking of help -- if someone has gitian already configured and tested, can you shoot me a windows-qt build.  If not, should have this ready in a few days.  Family is in this weekend though, so maybe Monday/Tuesday at latest.  Need to review checkpoint code and update the key associated with that for auto checkpoint.

If you ever wanted to get more hands on with crypto, give soltantgris a PM for the Skype group.

Lots of ways to help out.  For instance, I want some FLT stickers, and some temporary tattoos for my daughter.  Will pay in FLT of course!  Tongue

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I feel like giving some FLT out!

First 10 to post will get 100FLT each.  Note:  you need to be on explorer chain, update your clients, and sync!  No exchange addresses please, but yes, I will send them to whatever address you post Smiley

You trying to get his thread deleted or what? It is not allowed to post addresses according to btctalk rules Smiley

lol, what!

join the forum, come get some!
http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?162-Ofeefee-award-zone!-1K-giveaway!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I feel like giving some FLT out!

First 10 to post will get 100FLT each.  Note:  you need to be on explorer chain, update your clients, and sync!  No exchange addresses please, but yes, I will send them to whatever address you post Smiley

You trying to get his thread deleted or what? It is not allowed to post addresses according to btctalk rules Smiley
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
You were probably staking on a wrong fork. Had that happen and I had staked like 100k lol. Once I resync though those coins were gone and really only staked a few thousand.
Hopefully I made a back up a few days ago (I forgot I had done it) and I got my coins back. The balance now matches the one mentioned in the blockchain.

Thanks for help anyway mates

You can do the same by just running qt with the -rescan option.  It will run through the chain and read through all the blocks that involve your addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Yep, 1 flt is PoT reward.
Thanks. Great, I can now witness too that PoT is working  Cheesy

Of course it's working.Why wouldn't it? Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Yep, 1 flt is PoT reward.
Thanks. Great, I can now witness too that PoT is working  Cheesy
Btw my wallet is staking again and I got 1 FLT in the immature section. Is that a POT reward?
You were probably staking on a wrong fork. Had that happen and I had staked like 100k lol. Once I resync though those coins were gone and really only staked a few thousand.
Hopefully I made a back up a few days ago (I forgot I had done it) and I got my coins back. The balance now matches the one mentioned in the blockchain.

Thanks for help anyway mates
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
As previous posted, coins don't go missing.  You may get stake, these have to confirm before adding back to your balance.  If they are orphaned, stake maturity isn't reset, they will reset.  If you are in sync, stop qt and run fluttercoin-qt -rescan
Hello I had a crash on my computer. My FLT wallet was stuck with syncing and was stacking at that time. When I restarted my wallet, it synced with the new nodes provided by unamis but I have lost coins in the process. The blockchain mentions the earlier amount of coins I had. What can I do to get back those coins pls?

Thanks for your answer.

it is normal for the wallet to orphan all stake when it's synching. coins orphaned are not lost, although you can't spend them, coin-age is not lost and the coins in your wallet will re-stake.   Smiley

Well those coins aren't in my balance anymore so they are lost. And they are mentioned as confirmed in my transactions window.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Hello I had a crash on my computer. My FLT wallet was stuck with syncing and was stacking at that time. When I restarted my wallet, it synced with the new nodes provided by unamis but I have lost coins in the process. The blockchain mentions the earlier amount of coins I had. What can I do to get back those coins pls?

Thanks for your answer.

it is normal for the wallet to orphan all stake when it's synching. coins orphaned are not lost, although you can't spend them, coin-age is not lost and the coins in your wallet will re-stake.   Smiley
Hello I had a crash on my computer. My FLT wallet was stuck with syncing and was staking at that time. When I restarted my wallet, it synced with the new nodes provided by unamis but I have lost coins in the process. The blockchain mentions the earlier amount of coins I had. What can I do to get back those coins pls?

Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
btw, Fluttercoin made in onto this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.1500

Quote from: rpietila on Today at 12:55:17 PM
From now on, only the following coins may be mentioned in the thread:

BTC
XMR
NXT
FLT
BBR
NEM
XCurrency
Maidsafe
Skycoin
Siacoin

Thanks to FX

Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
btw, Fluttercoin made in onto this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.1500

Quote from: rpietila on Today at 12:55:17 PM
From now on, only the following coins may be mentioned in the thread:

BTC
XMR
NXT
FLT
BBR
NEM
XCurrency
Maidsafe
Skycoin
Siacoin

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Can somebody tell me if the chainz explorer is on the right chain? For some weird reason I got out of sync with it again.

Yes, it is. Please use the new .conf to sync

Code:
server=1
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
listen=1
noirc=1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
addnode=82.226.151.241
addnode=82.138.34.183
addnode=24.49.225.129
addnode=207.244.75.15
addnode=77.89.43.202
addnode=85.214.130.36
addnode=87.98.188.77

how about the new function?

New functionality is only in brainstorming phase at the moment. We are first trying to make a new client that avoids forks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how about the new function?
Pages:
Jump to: