Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 17. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I hit some PoT block in the past so it works!

Yes pot is working, works on pow and pos blocks.  It generates 5% of PoW reward, which is 1 currently as mentioned by another.  
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
There is no doubt. He pumped and dumped his coins with that  last announcement on 13/14 June. And blamed P&D-ers for that. POS

so how do we sync up with the network? my wallet just gets stuck

try this conf,

connect=54.203.244.170
connect=54.203.244.27
connect=54.199.237.235
connect=98.220.203.77
connect=76.177.91.53
connect=71.61.60.138
connect=192.99.159.64
connect=209.124.227.24
connect=70.70.239.50
connect=107.170.172.93
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=192.3.177.246
connect=98.193.106.107
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=86.212.55.167
connect=178.203.9.140
connect=65.6.105.7
connect=54.200.138.226
connect=24.20.116.148
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=178.203.9.140
listen=0
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
so how do we sync up with the network? my wallet just gets stuck
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
He owns so much already he might as well support the price at the current absurd level.

By the way can somebody point out which was thekidcoin FLT address?

His address was the following : F8KnD4by17MuZkJkvNG5YDt6dmuNeA2jWJ

In new release...

And yes, it was emptied on June 14

So bitch dumped everything as early as 2014-6-14 (his last transaction is to Mintpal)...

Unfortunately, it seems like it.

Are we surprised that he dumped his coins and left?  After everything that has gone on for the last weeks.  He is going to hand over the website, nope, seed nodes down, android wallet pulled off google play, web wallet offline, explorer offline.  And he's on vacation while all of that is happening, you know what they call that...

The good part about this, is he dumped, coins are absorbed, time to move on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
PoT is real and works. Right now its only about 80% of the time and only pays out 1 FLT which isn't that much. We will prob be making changes on it in the future though.
Activity: 436
I hit some PoT block in the past so it works!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
thekidcoin was a scam artist from day one. All the 'news releases in 2 weeks' bollox. Was a load of bollox. So he and his fellow minions could dump.
In fact he is probably reading this thinking 'I don't give a shit what these lot think - thanks for the BTC suckers'.

Well good luck to him. Close the chapter and start a new. Reading some of the posts over the last few pages tells me the community might well pull this coin out of the doldrums. Might be worth even starting a new thread.

I'm quite heavily invested in MANY alt coins including the daddy himself. And FLT still stands out. Even though thekidcoin was a bit of a jerk, he was a decent developer for thinking up the PoT concept. Which by the way, has anybody actually inspected the source code to see if FLT really does perform PoT? Or was it just made up to pump his coin? I don't seem to recall many if any posts showing Pot rewards that's all. I'm sure somebody will correct me?

Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
He owns so much already he might as well support the price at the current absurd level.

In new release...

So bitch dumped everything as early as 2014-6-14 (his last transaction is to Mintpal)...
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Wow such drama  Shocked

I bought some FLT a couple of months ago, and haven't paid much attention until now, but was happy to buy some more because the name, concept and innovation are all still there. Hopefully the community can take ownership of this coin, it doesn't seem like there is too much to do except proper organization and representation maybe??

Some persons are still ''in shock'' and pretty mad at Kidcoin, but most of us moved on and we are working hard to get things right as soon as possible. If each person complaining would help us, it would be much faster.

We created a skype group, it's open, feel free to send me your info Ill add you and you will see whats going on.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Wow such drama  Shocked

I bought some FLT a couple of months ago, and haven't paid much attention until now, but was happy to buy some more because the name, concept and innovation are all still there. Hopefully the community can take ownership of this coin, it doesn't seem like there is too much to do except proper organization and representation maybe??
Activity: 196

In new release...

Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
look at first address:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/#!rich

still buying....

Activity: 311
Activity: 70
whatt ?? Cash Back ?? its like my Creditcard :V

Buy 100$ get 10% cashback in voucher
Activity: 118
David Jacobs
3923 Kenneth Ave
Chicago, IL 60641

Phone: (312) 282-4957

TheKidCoin - the guy who abandoned FLT and is confirmed that he stole 50 BTC from QTM team.

Have fun.

That probably is him... thekidcoin did disclose in this thread that he was from Chicago. Also, see this tweet from the other former fluttercoin dev... https://twitter.com/TheCryptoEdge/statuses/485109169570054144

He refers to him as "Dave" which fits the above info.
Activity: 168
David Jacobs
Etc...

TheKidCoin - the guy who abandoned FLT and is confirmed that he stole 50 BTC from QTM team.

Have fun.

also disappointed in what happened and the true nature of his character but this might be going a bit too far.

It was a little expected,  he did have his moments of tantrums lol
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
David Jacobs
Etc...

Have fun.

also disappointed in what happened and the true nature of his character but this might be going a bit too far.
Activity: 741
So what's the plan for the web wallet? I have a couple thousand FLT on there now. Is it going to be maintained or should I move the coins before they're lost?

Hi sir - I just asked on the skype group and I'll get back to you as soon as I get an answers on that matter.

Meanwhile, feel free to join and ask directly the "geek" within us !

(PM your skype infos).  All is sooooooo faster in Skype.

Activity: 75
So what's the plan for the web wallet? I have a couple thousand FLT on there now. Is it going to be maintained or should I move the coins before they're lost?
Pages:
Jump to: