Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 19. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
+1

I might be able to help with hosting. PM me if its needed.
Activity: 90
Seems like we will be better off now, we can now re release the coin as a 2.0 of sorts.

Once we get away from PoW we will see interest in this coin rise.

Prices are not going to skyrocket but we will return to the 1000 satoshi levels over time, it's possible to even overshoot those prices if we try as a community.

Anyone willing to help out is definitely welcome.

Fluttercoin is NOT done, we will make sure to show the other alt coin communities how it is really done.

Let's DO THIS!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What does this mean in plain English? Is FlutterCoin dead or not?

He says he wasted a lot of time and you can all f*ck yourself. Basically.  Grin

I used to trade a little this coin, did not expect such ending. Whales took profit, dev leaves, community and traders holding bags.

Now all is left is to make a little "community takeover" show along with getting new dev to pump the price and be done with it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
i had some flutter in the online wallet. now i cant access the page. is it down because of kidcoin? any chance i see my flutter again?
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 10th the soonest to stake, 30 days Is the minimum staking period.

Something that will be changed, consensus is 5 day staking maturity is a good target and fits within FLT's purpose as a currency to be used in regards to PoT.  I have to say, looking at explorer, diff is at .35 now, and a good bit of PoS going on too, which is nice to see.
Activity: 90
July 10th the soonest to stake, 30 days Is the minimum staking period.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Is staking working?
Im on the latest wallet, it's synced and moved 30k FLT into wallet june 10th...no staking happening.

whats the haps?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Hmm. I seem to be doing really well solo mining. More profitable than a scrypt pool atm.

Do you think with 10MH/s I can do ~15k a day? Well at the current price I would have to mine more than 15k. But I guess its really for the future price since I am holding.

most you can mine if you got every block and diff was keeping block times to 2minutes, and no PoS blocks happened

20 block reward * 720 blocks/day = 14,400

I'm not sure what payout multipool would give you, and I haven't had a payout from them yet in last 48 hours, I will check on this, but you would likely get 20K+ (not really sure, i have about 2MH on it currently, because it mines the most profitable coins, then sells them, and buys FLT.

Thanks so that day I was close since I got 12k. I was getting almost every block the last few days. Idk if avg was 2min block time, I see to get a lot more than that but hard to tell.

Well right now I am insync with the posted node list but not explorer. Is fluttercoinpool on the same chain? So much for my 25k FLT lol.

We tested cryptsy, and mintpal, and bittrex is back in sync (FLT   96618   6   13 minutes   07/06/2014 06:10:59)
Explorer we know is off, we are working on it.

We also know that if you sync up with my old node list, you get synced with 96618 chain as well.  I know new node list I posted a page or so back, were all in the 96600+ range.  Seems this is where most people were.  This also is why, the smaller chain has 0 PoW blocks, and only PoS, and for those that want to get rid of PoW, look at the block times, can you imagine how long it would take to move coins.  We need to adjust PoS maturity so this moves MUCH faster before retiring PoW!

Edit:  I just moved 100 from my wallet to both mint and crypt, both are showing pending
Edit:  I just moved 100 from my wallet to bittrex, working as well

Update - Explorer is now in sync with exchanges as well
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/

well it could be having issues again, explorer is in sync with my client, but nothing new in almost 20 minutes...and a new block came through, diff adjustment on this coin at low hashrate currently is having lots of issus, obviously, one of the first fixes that need to be done.  someone drives by and boom fork!
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Right now I have 96630 so that should be right. Diff 0.20.

Should be safe to solo mine. Maybe I will try the pool.

I would multipool it, we are working on getting some of the kinks worked out, like daily payouts.  Dev for multipool is in the Skype channel and is active, so good news on that front!  I had my GPUs on X11 there as well, but checkd a little while ago and that was down.  I'm not on the skype channel at moment, trying to finish up my build environment, think I'm almost there, at least for fluttercoind.exe on windows!
Right now I have 96630 so that should be right. Diff 0.20.

Should be safe to solo mine. Maybe I will try the pool.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Hmm. I seem to be doing really well solo mining. More profitable than a scrypt pool atm.

Do you think with 10MH/s I can do ~15k a day? Well at the current price I would have to mine more than 15k. But I guess its really for the future price since I am holding.

most you can mine if you got every block and diff was keeping block times to 2minutes, and no PoS blocks happened

I'm not sure what payout multipool would give you, and I haven't had a payout from them yet in last 48 hours, I will check on this, but you would likely get 20K+ (not really sure, i have about 2MH on it currently, because it mines the most profitable coins, then sells them, and buys FLT.

Thanks so that day I was close since I got 12k. I was getting almost every block the last few days. Idk if avg was 2min block time, I see to get a lot more than that but hard to tell.

Well right now I am insync with the posted node list but not explorer. Is fluttercoinpool on the same chain? So much for my 25k FLT lol.

We tested cryptsy, and mintpal, and bittrex is back in sync (FLT   96618   6   13 minutes   07/06/2014 06:10:59)
Explorer we know is off, we are working on it.

We also know that if you sync up with my old node list, you get synced with 96618 chain as well.  I know new node list I posted a page or so back, were all in the 96600+ range.  Seems this is where most people were.  This also is why, the smaller chain has 0 PoW blocks, and only PoS, and for those that want to get rid of PoW, look at the block times, can you imagine how long it would take to move coins.  We need to adjust PoS maturity so this moves MUCH faster before retiring PoW!

Edit:  I just moved 100 from my wallet to both mint and crypt, both are showing pending
Edit:  I just moved 100 from my wallet to bittrex, working as well

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Hmm. Well I now have 8.8k. I am pretty sure it forked on the July 3rd. I have been tracking my earnings per day and that is the day I crossed 8k FLT. This doesn't have any of the coins I mined after that.

(Always fun watching the balance count really fast Wink)

It's much more profitable to mine on fluttercoinpool.com
Hmm. Well I now have 8.8k. I am pretty sure it forked on the July 3rd. I have been tracking my earnings per day and that is the day I crossed 8k FLT. This doesn't have any of the coins I mined after that.

(Always fun watching the balance count really fast Wink)

Are you sure that is the right chain?

Hmm, short 25k FLT. I matched explorer all week until this morning.

Syncing again (synced earlier) with the new node list, see what happens. So strange.

You never technically lose coins, unless you mined on different chain.  But I was on explorer chain until 5am, so that was in sync, but something happened to short the explorer chain, and other chain continued.  So someone forked it I think. I'm resyncing my AWS node, which i have a checkpoint in for 95k, if it syncs up, it had to happen in last 24 hours, and well you can't mine 25k flt in a day Sad

See what happens after it resyncs. So far most I have mined in a day is 12k but that was the day I doubled my hash so I probably can mine close to 20k. I mined like 31K in the last 3 days or so.
Pages:
Jump to: