Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 151. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CapriPay
I compiled the mac wallet:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dfpqb5ayif0tef8/FlutterCoin-Qt-V1.dmg.zip

If crashed at the first start, please delete all files (Of course ONLY KEEP WALLET.DAT) and restart Smiley

Donation accepted Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy FN8J9Lq7kBz9eVgkz7cz8gj8KGFJDezN3x Cheesy
Activity: 144
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Does anyone know by any chance what the price was of blackcoin before their multipool announcement , then the day before the start of the multipool , I was just wondering what we can expect from fluttercoin , since blackcoin can handle 30Ghs what are the specs of the FLT multipool .
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Someone dumped more than 8 BTC one or 2 hours ago, so that's normal if the coin lose a bit of its price. Anyway, yesterday, I saw some whales who created fake 15-20 BTC sell walls around 1850, and I think that's a good news, because that means these people aren't ready to sell at this price, if they wanted, they would dump by taking all buy orders instead of placing a huge sell order.

One of these walls have been bought by one unique 16 BTC buy order, I don't think this guy will sell at loss this much of BTC Wink

And don't forget the multipool coming soon  Smiley I'm one of the first who mined FLT, got around 44000 FLT in solo mining during one day, I sold 75% of these coins in panic selling at 900 satoshis, I will never repeat this error...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
FlutterCoin Developer
so its looks like good opportunity tu buy more FLT

I agree! I will be taking bites towards and out of that 2.2 BTC sell "wall" today.

Albeit very small bites, as I am but a small fish.

Edit: nvm. somebody beat me to it.
thats more like a brick
FlutterCoin Developer
Multipool update: Everything is on schedule for a Saturday release of the MP. Just got all of our servers and inter-pool share accounting is working. Only a couple things left to do before out Pre-Beta testing. Look forward to seeing some of our dedicated FLT miners get this thing churning.

P.s- To everyone worried about price, we are currently recovering from a large spike. This type of trend has already happened once to FLT back when we were added to BTER/Mintpal. Went up to 900 and then came all the way back down to 150, before touching 2,700 last week. Weak hands WILL be crushed by whales as they've started to notice Fluttercoin's potential, don't be those hands...

my hands are pretty weak right now. It's shaking badly.  Undecided
Do you understand what the term "weak hands" pertains to?  Its a term used in trading circles to describe traders who dump at the first sign of trouble thus enabling others to scoop up the instrument for a discount.

These are the same people who continue rallies (panic buying) or most of the time buy into retractions, and then mistakenly sell rallies.  Since crypto markets aren't shortable or maginable we always deal with the upside.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
faircoin went even as low as 1400 when ot hit 2500. And MANY walls have been sold and price is stil close to 2k. sayd enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I agree! I will be taking bites towards and out of that 2.2 BTC sell "wall" today.

Albeit very small bites, as I am but a small fish.

Edit: nvm. somebody beat me to it.
Activity: 357
Activity: 532
Just FYI.  If you're thinking about mining at flutter.speedminer.org, don't!  You cannot unlock your account because emails are not being sent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528959.20

I will update if the problem gets fixed.
Activity: 210
Multipool update: Everything is on schedule for a Saturday release of the MP. Just got all of our servers and inter-pool share accounting is working. Only a couple things left to do before out Pre-Beta testing. Look forward to seeing some of our dedicated FLT miners get this thing churning.

P.s- To everyone worried about price, we are currently recovering from a large spike. This type of trend has already happened once to FLT back when we were added to BTER/Mintpal. Went up to 900 and then came all the way back down to 150, before touching 2,700 last week. Weak hands WILL be crushed by whales as they've started to notice Fluttercoin's potential, don't be those hands...

my hands are pretty weak right now. It's shaking badly.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

Looking forward to hear more about the multipool!
FlutterCoin Developer
Hope FlutterCoin team, like the beautiful FlutterCoin to get more women, let the beautiful FlutterCoin become the future of women love BTC, grew into women's fashion exclusive password money, who can make a beautiful FlutterCoin computer desktop? Who can write an article to a woman based promotion articles? Who can introduce a FlutterCoin ad in women's magazines...... FlutterCoin I guess girls will like, thank you
Lol
FlutterCoin Developer

Awesome news

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Activity: 127

Activity: 295
Activity: 168
Jump to: